Beauty Paegant

Hot and Spicy

Mark, Jinyoung, BamBam and Yugyeom became very good friends.

Soon a notice came out from principal’s office about fresher’s day celebration in 2 weeks. These 4 nominated themselves for competitions in their favorite fields.

Mark nominated for soccer; Jinyoung for Singing; BamBam for Quiz; Yugyeom for Dance.

Whole day goes on preparing for the competitions and ends by dinner chatting and jokes.

Yugyeom came frowned one day, BamBam put his hands around Yugyeom’s shoulders and asked “What happened to my dear friend? You are looking frowned!”

YG: our names were nominated for one more competition for Fresher’s day celebrations.

MT: Our names! What competition?

YG: Beauty Pageant. Whoever wins this competition is considered as superior along with the topper for that year. The same competition which made Jaebum senior the superior of second years.

BB: Beauty Pageant! Doesn’t it sound a bit weird? And who wrote our names for this competition?

YG: Jackson Senior. He was telling that we 4 are the must for this competition. We just need to wear something good and walk on the stage during the competition, results will be announced on the celebration day.

Jinyoung stood up, “I will go strike out my name from the list. I don’t want to show off before everyone on the stage.”

Mark pulled him back to the bed and back hugged him over the shoulders to stop him from moving, “Don’t! When our seniors has participated and became superior of their batch why don’t we try doing it? Sounds new and why only girls have fun. Let’s try this.”

BamBam and Yugyeom looked at each other confused they both signed with their facial expressions and smiled in agreement. Jinyoung was made agree.

-o-

Day of celebrations, all four dressed in good attire with Jeans and blazers as they are part of the 5 finalists of beauty competition along with being the winners of their respective competitions.

After the prize distribution of all categories are over, its time for announcing the winner of the beauty competition.

Jinyoung was very confident from the time their names were nominated for this competition that he is going to win, that’s from his past experiences.

Jaebum is ready on the stage to give away his crown to the new winner once announced.

All 5 finalists were called to the stage. MC of the event then started to announce the winner, “The winner of this year’s beauty pageant is …” Jinyoung raised his leg with not much happy face to take the crown but,

“The winner is … Mark Taun” announced.

Jinyoung got shocked which eventually turned to surprise, that this first time he is not the most good looking person around. How is that possible? There is someone else who everyone considers as better looking than me.

Jinyoung can see BamBam, Yugyeom, Jackson and Youngjae and everyone are clapping with joy and cheers as if Mark deserves to win. Jaebum gave the crown to Mark on the stage and congratulated him with an affectionate hug.

Jinyoung saw towards Mark who is showing off his crown on the stage to the audience, he was only able to see him from the behind and only one side of his smiling face. For the first time he felt, Mark is really a handsome. Mark has a remarkable smile that can flatter any one.

Jackson, Youngjae and Jaebum volunteered to take the four to a restaurant for dinner and a drink for celebration of the winners. They chatted, played with each other without a discrimination of seniors and juniors. Now BamBam is allowed to even sit in Jackson’s lap.

After they had few rounds of drink all of them decided to go to the dance floor. Yugyeom left the place since he want to meet his brother who came for a week trip to that place. All 6 are good at dancing and that made the floor more interesting than ever before. Mark and Jaebum even danced with few strangers without any fear.

Jinyoung glanced around and he could see few eyes staring at them. He immediately hid himself in between his friends and enjoyed the dance.

When everyone is tired, they all sat around a table to have drinks again. Mark ordered Champaign, as a treat from him for all his friends for the first time in his life.

Meanwhile curious BamBam asked, “Seniors, Why are you all with us today? Are juniors not supposed to maintain some distance with you guys?”

JB: That is all just until today’s celebration. Once the celebration is over we are all friends. Whatever we did is to make you guys comfortable in the new place and to let you people know each other.

When all boys are confused,

YJ: Don’t you guys agree that you four became friends because of us? On that day if we wouldn’t have called you, you would have ended up going to dinner alone.

JS: Thank us later and you can come to us anytime for any help. We are also the toppers of our batch. That’s why we are superior.

Seniors made a toast among themselves and they are very proud of them.

MT: Really thank you seniors. I never thought that I will ever make friends but you gave me 3 BFF’s. Especially Jinyoung, who syncs with me very well.

Jinyoung’s heart skipped a beat, what is Mark saying.

BB: Thank you really so much. I got Yugyeom in this boring land.

BamBam teased Mark with that and ended up getting his hand twisted by Mark.

All through the dinner/drinks, Jinyoung was not able to take his eyes off Mark. Lots of thoughts flowed in his head, he is so handsome why no one has even approached him with any love requests? What is wrong with me?

They left the restaurant at 2AM. They all bid goodbye’s near the hostel with an agreement to meet each other at food court at 1PM.

-0-

Saturday afternoon 1PM at food court after they picked their food, 6 gathered around the table.

Mark announced, “Let’s go to theme park tomorrow.” He is excited for the sight of having so many trusted new friends.

Since they have nothing else to do over the weekend, everyone agreed except the one Jinyoung who cried saying, “no I cannot come. There will be so many people eyeing on us, it’s so uncomfortable.”

Jackson who couldn’t take this anymore almost screamed, “Are you kidding right now? We are going with Mark and Jaebum, so the percentage of people hitting you is less compared to before. Please for god’s sake forget these all nonsense and come let’s have fun.”

YJ: You don’t trust your friends? You don’t trust us? This is pity. As you said you dint have friends back in your place, but we are here for you. Will make sure you are fine.

Mark sat next to Jinyoung, put his hands around Jinyoung’s waist, leaned his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder to say, “Please don’t say no. I feel bored without you even in theme park. Anyways if anyone troubles you, you can always use my fist.” Showing his fist.

Mark is sitting very close to Jinyoung that he can clearly see the black eyes looking at him as if they are pleasing him to come, a beautiful smile broadcasting the upper jaw. This is the first time he noticed a mole on Mark’s upper lip. When he is lost in the beautiful spot of Mark’s face so close Mark asked again, “Coming?” Jinyoung said yes in a trance.

Everyone shouted in joy, that the people from the next table has to tell them to keep it low.

BB: I will check if Yugyeom also can join us. It’s not fun without him.

Daring and Dashing Jaebum remembered the movie he is awaiting for is in theatres near their college, he brought up the plan. “Do anyone has any plans for rest of the day?” “No!” everyone’s answer.

JB: Let’s go to the movie then. One of my most awaiting movie is in theatres now and I want to see it very badly.

JS: What movie? Don’t say some boring documentaries I will kill you right here.

JB: (After giving a serious look at Jackson) CONJURING.

Mark immediately closed Jinyoung’s mouth and said “Yes! Let’s go”

Jinyoung pulled off Mark’s hand and started hitting him, BamBam tried to save Mark from Jinyoung who is probably using his fist for the first time.

“What is wrong with you guys? You were fine until a minute ago”, Curious Youngjae who was not able to bare the chaos happening before them asked.

“Jinyoung is scared of horror movies”, Jinyoung transferred his anger towards BamBam, and others burst out into laughter.

-0-

On the way to the movie, guys started talking about scary stories. Meanwhile Jackson remembered something.

JS: By the way guys, do you know that the room 49 of your block has a scary story too. They say that a boy died in that room 4 years back and that people in that room feels the boy sometimes.

Jinyoung immediately held Mark’s hand and leaned on him. Mark to console Jinyoung debated with Jackson, “Don’t cook stories, there is nothing like that in the real life. That should be some hallucination of the people”

Feeling something fishy over there, JaeBum asked, “Which rooms you guys are in?”

BB: I and Mark are in room 48, Jinyoung and Yugyeom in room 49.

Jaebum and Youngjae gave a deadly look towards Jackson, who winked at them instead.

-0-

They settled in the theatre. Jackson, BamBam, Mark, Jinyoung, Youngjae and Jaebum sat in the order.

When the tension in the movie is raising, Jinyoung slowly came closer to Mark, he held Mark’s hand tightly for support. The moment there was a devil on the screen, Jinyoung’s head automatically fell on Mark’s shoulder with eyes closed.

Mark could sense that Jinyoung is tensed so he consoled him by putting his other hand on Jinyoung’s head and talking to him. “Jinyoung, I can sense the people behind us are thinking that we both are a thing”. Jinyoung held Mark more tight saying, “right at this moment I don’t care what others think.” Mark smiled and teased Jinyoung to divert him

After the movie they went to restaurant to have dinner and returned to hostel, where all through this journey, Jinyoung never left Mark’s hand even for a second. He is that scared.

When they reached the room’s finally Jinyoung left Mark’s hand and they bid goodnight.

 

---------------------

Its all about a good night sleep. Catch you after 4 days. Thanks for your support