After effects - Mark

Hot and Spicy

"Mom! Dad! Can I sleep with you guys today?" Mark asked his parents.

His parents looked at each other and Dad said, "Sure Son. It been long time we spent a night with you", he rolled his hands around Mark's shoulder and took him to their room. 

Mark slept in between his parents holding their hands. Both parents gave a small kiss on his cheeks and wished "Good night". Mark felt relaxed and comfortable with his parents presence.

-0-

Next morning, "Dear, did you notice some thing is off with Mark." Mamma Taun told Papa Taun worried.

"What? I did not see anything like that. He is perfectly fine. He was just missing us from all these days. Dont think too much and spoil the fun." Papa Taun confirmed.

"No. Lately he is not as fun as he was before. He is always lost with himself. Laughing with in himself, staring at walls and windows thinking deep, these are not Mark."

"Really? Okay, let's see for 2 more days and I will talk to him", Papa Taun confirmed the responsibility. 

Just then the maid's daughter came crying to their room, "What happened? why are you crying?" Mamma Taun asked. 

"I went to play with Mark. When i tried to pull his hand to play with me, he pushed me away and shouted at me." girl started crying again. She looked so pity as she literally dont have anyone to play and she was excited that Mark was coming for holidays as he was her only company before he left for Netherlands. She considered him as her real brother and always adored him for his knowledge on stuff and the way he helped her always. But for last one week that Mark was in the house for holidays he never played with her or helped her at all. 

Mamma Taun became very angry listening this. She looked at Papa Taun for the reactions but he is confused on what is happening. He never seen that side of Mark, the guy who is always enthusiastic and running all over the house is calm and dull. He is lost in some thoughts always and today he shouted at the little girl. Mamma couldnt resist herself for any longer so she left to talk to Mark.

-0-

"Mark!" Mamma entered Mark's room calling out his name, "What are you doing Mark?" Angry Mamma turned soft after feeling Mark's aroma in the room. That has given a jerk to the lost Mark, "I am just..... nothing" said mark. True he is actually doing nothing, he is just sitting on a sofa and looking no where. He looked pathetic the way he is looking, there is no life in his eyes. Mom became so concerned about her child, she went to him put her hands aroung her son sitting next to him and asked, "What is wrong Mark? Tell me what can I do to bring that smile back in your face"

Mark with the warm words from his mom, started crying with out a blink and hugged his mom like a baby. Mom doesnt know what to talk to him and how to make him cool down, tears started flowing in her eyes too. Just then the little girl came running and shouted, "Mark, you got a parcel....." She muted herself as she saw the scene before her in the sofa. Mamma Taun turned towards her and asked, "Parcel! from where?" 

"From, Park Jin...young, Jin....hae-gu, South...." she tried to complete the address, before that the parcel was grabbed from her hand leaving her in shock. When she raised her head to see what happened, she could only Mark's mom sitting in the sofa biwildered and looking towards her left. Mark grabbed the package and opened it without mercy, tearing the wrap. Parcel has a Shirt which read -

                   "I CANT STOP

                    THINKING

                    ABOUT YOU

                    TODAY..

                    TOMORROW..

                    ALWAYS"

 and a letter. 

Letter read -

Hey Mark,

How are you doing? I am doing good. My parents are giving me lots of love and i am eating good home food enjoying with my friends here. Did you believe it? I am not doing good here. I like being with my parents at the same time am missing being with you. More frustrating that i forgot my mobile in hostel room that now i am not able to call you to feel your voice atleast. 

This is also good. The feel of missing someone is new to me and I am enjoying it. Hope the holidays end soon and will get to see you soon. 

Thinking of you till then.

Jinyoung.

--

Mark kissed the letter with a broad smile, he read the sentence that says Jinyoung forgot his mobile in hostel like 3 times to get to this world that he is not avoiding his calls. He was never happy at that moment. His mom who is scared to the peaks right now came to him put her hands on his shoulder and asked him, "Mark, what is this letter? You were crying 5 minutes back and you are smiling now. What is there in this letter?" 

Mark hugged his mom, "Mom this is Jinyoung. He is not avoiding my calls, he forgot his mobile. I was so worried that he is avoiding my calls because i....." he stopped talking realizing that the small girl is there in that room listening to him. He looked at her and turned at his mom with a smile. She asked the girl to go down stairs and play there, Mark brother will come to her in few minutes to play with her. 

As the girl left the room, Mamma Taun locked the door and asked Mark to continue the story. Mark told her the whole story and finally about the date and the night he spent with Jinyoung. "Mom, I think that I am totally in love with Jinyoung". He ended his story like this.  

"Jinyoung..!!", Mamma Taun is totally confused. Mark is jumping all over the room hugging the letter. "Mark!" ... Mom put her hand on the head and started scratching it. 

Mark reached his mom again and hugged her, "Jinyoung!!" a little pause.. then "Mark" those are the only things that were splitting out of Mamma's mouth at this moment. 

Mark relaxed himself and he realized about the little girl. He gave a nice kiss to his Mamma on her cheek and ran out of the room to the girl.

Mamma is still in shock with the 2 words - Mark and Jinyoung. She went to the Papa uttering the two names. Papa looked at her who is lost in some world and shaked her to get her attention to ask her, "What happened to you now? Why are you uttering their names?" 

"Mark said he is in love with Jinyoung. He was sad till today thinking that Jinyoung is upset with him but now he got a letter from Jinyoung and Mark went to the girl to play with her and he is actually jumping now" Mamma told to Papa transfering her shock and confusion to him.  "What are you talking?" he asked her. She explained the whole story that Mark told her a while ago.

Papa who has seen all different sides of Mark though this is new to him, he got out of the shock faster than Mamma and said, "Let's not say anything to him yet. We can monitor his behaviour for few days and see when he actually comes up with an extra plan."

-0-

As to the surprise of the parents, Mark is more active than he used to be before. He played, studied, went for bike rides, movies with the little girl. One day while coming back from the bike ride, he brought in a friend from his school to the house, he introduced the guy very casually.

Mark introduced, "Mom dad, this is John, My friend from school." "You never brougt any friends of yours." Papa asked. "John is the same kid who you used to fight against in the school, right?" Mamma doubted. 

"Yes Mom, he is the same kid. Now we are adults, those were childish acts. so that doesnt matter now. I met him while playing with the girl, we played and brought him home to play again." Mark said.

Mamma and Papa are one way happy that Mark is an adult now all thanks to Jinyoung and other way they are sad that is this because he like guys. They both looked at each other with confused glares. Mamma wanted to keep an eye on Mark and John and asked them to come for lunch before they go for play. They both had food with the parents and there is not even a inch of misbehaviour by Mark with John, he was as normal as always.

To confirm his doubts, Papa took John and Mark to a bar saying its party for Mark bringing a friend home. In the bar, Papa secretly asked a Waitress to flirt with Mark and John telling his situation. She looked at them concerned and agreed to do as he asked. 

The bar girl came to take order from these guys, after she took the order, she kept her hand on Mark's shoulder before going off the table. After sometime she returned back with the drinks, she put the hands on Mark's shoulder to pour drink for him. When he looked at her, she smiled and winked at him. All through their drinks she kept on looking at Mark, giving him signs smiles and winks at some intervals. Mark even gave smiles back in return to her, she took the chance and kissed him on his cheek when she came to give the bill. Mark blushed even before his father. John asked "What is that?" Mark can only sign as he dont know. While leaving the bar, the bar girl pulled him outside the door to the dark place and started kissing him, he responded back. They were like that until John went and pulled him to the car to leave the place. 

"Mark, what are you doing? Your father... ", John asked worried about Mark's behaviour.

"Sorry dad. I am not sure, it was second time I felt like this till now. Its new for me to think properly." Mark aplogised for his behaviour.

"When was the first time?" Papa asked to get the answers what ever he wanted. 

"Day before I started from college, i went to date with a friend. That was my first time", Mark told with embrassed look. Papa signed as ok and they dropped John in his house and reached theirs.

Papa told Mamma everything happned and they started thinking, may be he is straight, but he is confused with Jinyoung. 

-0-

Week passed, its now turn of Mark to realize that there is something off in the house, his Mamma and Papa. After giving thoughts for sometime, he finally went to his parents in a very fine moment. "Mom, Dad, I am really sorry that I am disappointing you, but I am in love with Jinyoung and I really want to be with him for ever like every moment. I never thought of anyone to enter our lives atleast through me, but I really want Jinyoung to be our family. He only thought me how strong I am but he became my weekness along with you guys" Mark finally bursted out before his parents. 

Papa asked with a serious tone, "Mark, answer one question perfectly. You like girls or boys?" 

Mark, "Dad, I like girls. But still did not understand how I end up with him." 

Papa, "So if you happen to breakup with Jinyoung you will hook up with a girl next?"

Mark smiled at his fathers question and answered, "Yes a girl. Definitely. But I dont want to breakup with Jinyoung for ever"

Papa and Mamma who are actually agreed to their son's love, has approved to him, "If you really want it, we wont deny it. If you think that you are going to survive this for longer go ahead. I will ask you again for your decision after your studies, if you still say Jinyoung's name I will approve your relation then. Till then Jinyoung is just your friend for me. But if you are going to change the name, make sure that time it is a girl."

Mark hugged his parents and kissed them very fondly. Mark had the happiest holidays after that, yet waiting to meet his love and confess him.