Friends for the first time

Hot and Spicy

Glossery:

MT: Mark Taun,

JY: Jin young

BB: Bam Bam

YG: YuGyeom

JS: JackSon

YJ: Young Jae

JB: You already know. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Day before the first day of their classes in Business school, students slowly gathered in the college campus, they are collecting their hostel room keys, settling up understanding the campus, preparing for their classes and making new friends.

Meanwhile the two boys unexpectedly walked in to the office room for collecting their keys at same time. They reached the receptionist and said together “Can I have my room keys?” 

Receptionist: You should say your names first.

“Mark Taun”

“Park Jinyoung” they replied.

Receptionist gave the keys saying their room’s addresses, “Mark Taun, Block B, room no: 48….. Park Jinyoung, Block B, Room no 49”

Boys gave a glance at each other and left for their rooms without talking. Mark walked first, Jinyoung followed. No one even bothered to talk to the other and finally reached their rooms. Hostel rooms has 2 beds allocated for 2 people with a TV, AC, two study tables, tea pot and two chairs with a table. It’s nothing less than a hotel room.

Room 48 - When Mark was browsing through his room, his roommate who looked very young with a baby face came out of the attached bathroom.

“Haiii! So you are my roommate! My name is BamBam”, he was very happy to see his roommate and raised his hand for a handshake.

“Hi! I am Mark”, Mark formally introduced himself shaking the hand.

BamBam, who is still young is little playful to even understand the other person’s attitude, tried to make conversation with his roommate since he thought it’s good to be good with the person whom he is going to share a room with for at least an year.

“Which bed do you want to take? Left or right!” BamBam asked and answered himself before Mark say something, “I prefer right one, since it is far from the door and whoever is near will end up opening the door every time it was knocked”

Mark went to right side bed, kept his bag and occupied it, “I am taking right side bed.”

BamBam felt weird and defeated, did not say even a single word until evening and just kept doing his stuff without disturbing Mark.

Room 49 – Jinyoung was the first to enter the room, he browsed through the room and took right side bed naturally. When he was working on his closet and study table his roommate who is tall with a nice build entered the room.

“Hi! I am Yugyeom, your room mate”, he introduced nicely. “I am Jinyoung” told our hero and did his work pretending he is busy.

Yugyeom was shocked first, but tried to keep his cool since they are roommates.

After a while when they were kind of settled, Yugyeom started a conversation “What are your likes and dislikes? I like pale blue, chicken, R&B and hip hop music, Chris Brown, Romantic movies and love stories…. What do you like?”

He realized that is the stupidest question to ask Jinyoung only after he heard the answer “Silence”. Jinyoung left the spot for fresh up leaving Yugyeom in lifetime shock on his bed.

-o-

When sun went to sleep, a bunch of seniors came knocking all hostel doors and asked all students to gather in the empty place before the hostel building. When all fresher’s gathered, seniors stood before them to rag them. Mark and BamBam were standing next to each other, BamBam is holding Mark’s hand. Mark did not say anything since he understood that kid is actually scared of the scene in front of them.

Jaebum, the guy who is voted as the handsome of second years and is considered as superior, came out first, “So it’s my turn to choose the people,” after a while of thought, he called out Mark and Jinyoung.

Jackson, considered as the most mischievous boy, chose BamBam.

Youngjae the loudest guy and the singer of second years, chose Yugyeom.

All seven people gathered at a place. Seniors sat on a bench juniors standing before them. Ragging start.

JaeBum to Mark, “Don’t you know family members are not allowed in the hostel? Why did you bring your younger brother here” pointing to BamBam.

BB: I am not his brother. I am first year student in this college.

JS: Don’t lie, you cannot be here. You should still be going to school.

BB: My school principal thought I am good student and promoted me with my seniors. So I am here to study my first year college.

JS: What’s your name? Where are you from?

BB: I am Kunpimook Bhuwakul

YJ: Khun what?

BB: Kunpimook Bhuwakul. People call me BamBam, I am from Bangkok.

JB: Really! Are you so intelligent? If you have a candle, match box, stove and lantern in your room and if the power goes off. Which one will you light first?

BB trembles to answer. “But senior, how do you know that I am not big?” still asks.

JS: Anyone who sees your baby face and childish acts will find out that easily. Now stand here on one leg and no talking.

BB does as the seniors said.

Youngjae turned to Yugyeom, “What about you?”

YG: I am Kim Yugyeom from Seoul, Korea.

JS: Why are you so tall?

YG: My Mom gave me milk every day and I exercise daily without fail.

YJ: Really! We will see how much you can exercise. Come do pushup’s here until we ask you to stop.

Yugyeom lie down there and started doing pushups’. All the 2 seniors now turned their concentration towards the 2 remaining handsomes.

JB: “What is your name?” asked Mark.

MT: I am Mark Taun from LA.

JB: You (Pointing to Jinyoung)

JY: Park Jinyoung from Jinhae-gu, Korea.

JS: Are you both really guys? You are looking more beautiful than handsome.

JB: Are you both girls disguised as boys? Remove your shirts immediately. We want to confirm if you belong here or not.

Mark got angry first but thought for 2 seconds and removed his shirt, Jinyoung who is confused stood there with no reaction.

YJ: Do we need to tell you separately? Remove your shirt.

JY: I can’t take off my shirt.

JB: Why?

JY: What after I remove my shirt you guys fall for me. I cannot handle people stalking over me in this college too.

Mark who was half immediately wore his shirt moving a step away from Jinyoung. BamBam lost his control of one leg and fell on Jackson’s lap, who without wasting a second throw him away. Yugyeom who is doing pushup’s rolled on the floor, Youngjae stood dumbfound.

Jaebum who came to senses before everyone else, spoke out. “Are you a Gay or do you think that we are Gay’s?

JY: Sorry sir! Back in my town so many people in school and neighborhood used to stalk me all day that was so inconvenient for me so, I just hope….

JB: If you don’t remove your shirt in a minute, we will make you right here and you will run to your room without any cloths before 2 years students.

Jinyoung got scared to take off his shirt, all the 6 boys gathered opposite to him and glanced at him top to bottom.

JS: For this body you are telling us that we will fall for you and stalk you?

YJ: You don’t even have a pound of muscles. We have seen more perfect bodies already, don’t dream so much about yourself.

Then the seniors realized that the 3 juniors are leaning on them to see Jinyoung. They gave a serious look to all of them who went to their old positions.

Jaebum asked Mark, “What about you? How many love letters did you get?”

MT: I am kind of untouchable in my school, who uses fist more than words. Girls and boys can’t even come near me, so even if they have crush, they never could make it till me.

JB: Are you threatening me now?

MT: What is there to threaten you? I just told how my past was. Here I am your junior.

Meanwhile Youngjae, “Jaebum, let’s go to food court. I am hungry”

JS: Yeah me too. Let’s go. Will deal these guys later.

JaeBum said Mark before leaving, “Don’t act smart before seniors. We are next to teachers to you guys”

With that seniors left the 4 juniors together. Though they were wordless until an hour back, now these 4 became known people to each other and they all walked to Food court, thanks to BamBam who forced all for dinner.

Yugyeom and BamBam became friends very fast and they dragged Mark and Jinyoung with them to where ever they went. Mark who always stood away from people with the fear of harming his company and Jinyoung who ran away from people with the fear of receiving a love letter, has finally made friends in the new place. Though they are scared somewhere about their fears, they still liked the company of other 3 so never complained about it.

Since, Mark and Jinyoung are less social compared to BamBam and Yugyeom, they both end up being together even when they 4 go out.

 

P.S: Thank you for reading. Please let me know your comments.