First Date

Hot and Spicy

The day, around 2pm Mark packed his bags and waited for Jinyoung, he went missing after the exam. After half an hour Mark got call from Jinyoung, “Mark get ready and come out of the room soon. I am waiting in the park”. He hung the phone without allowing Mark to talk. Mark met Jinyoung in the park, he looked different than any other day. Jinyoung welcomed Mark with a broad open smile, “you came”. Mark asked, “What’s up! Where were you all this time?”

“You remember I said I will give you something special if you give all your exams properly? We are going on a DATE today.” Jinyoung said.

“Date! With you?” Mark jumped and shouted at the same time.

“Yeah, I thought so too. But I am not sure if you will be comfortable with any girl as you are not social, so planned OUR day out and calling it as a Date. Just for a record.” Jinyoung explained. Mark blushed and amazed on the idea that he is going on a date for the first time and with someone who is most comfortable with. Jinyoung booked a cab for their date. “I cannot let you wait for transport on our first date. Now don’t keep cab wait for us, get in we are getting late.” Jinyoung’s answer to surprised.

MT: Okay what are we doing today?

JY: Simple. Shopping, movie, dinner and home.

MT: Why shopping?

JY: It’s a rule to give gifts on the first date. I want to buy you something.

MT: Then I should also buy you something. Let’s do this, you buy a dress that you like for me and I will buy a dress for you. Let’s exchange and wear today.

JY: Good idea.

It felt bit weird for both of them for the first time in the car thinking about where they are going. Their talks were bit modest compared to any other time. Car stopped before a shopping mall, Jinyoung took Mark to Mark’s favorite shop, "Let’s go hunting and we can meet at fitting rooms in next 15 minutes." They made the deal and went in their own way. 15 minutes after Mark and Jinyoung bought the dresses they want to gift the other and met near the trail room.

Mark liked himself very much in the dress bought by Jinyoung and same with Jinyoung. "This is totally different from what I usually wear but this is looking really good. Your selection of dress is good." Mark admitted. "Then next time when you go for shopping call me I will choose cloths for you", Jinyoung laughed.

They still have 30 minutes left for the movie, Mark wished to go to the scary house in that complex with Jinyoung in the time left. "Please, I did not go in the theme park also. Please lets go this time at least", Mark requested.

JY: If you wanted to go so much, you go. I will wait here.

MT: Come on Jin, I will go with you after all. What is a date if you don't fulfill your date's wish and what is a date if you don't try these things.

JY: Hmmmmm.. Still no.

He said so first, but then he decided to try it since he can do these type of things only when he is with Mark. Mark jumped with happiness and took Jinyoung with him into the scary house.

Jinyoung held Mark's hand when he entered the house. First zombie appeared before him, he kept his head on Mark's shoulder and covered his face with other hand which is free. Mark laughed and started moving farward, Jinyoung followed him with left hand holding Mark's hand and right hand on Mark's shoulder, his head leaned on Mark's shoulder. Mark walked for a while but then pulled Jinyoung to before him, "Be a man, walk before me". Jinyoung with no interest in doing it walked before Mark very scared, he took each step very carefully so to not to get near the Zombies. But then, suddenly a Zombie appeared before him. Jinyoung immediately turned his towards Mark and leaned on his body covering his face. Mark laid his hands around Jinyoung and comforted him by tapping his hands on Jinyoung's shoulders.

This time Jinyoung went behind Mark, held his both hands around Mark, closed his eyes and walked behind the other as close as possible. After 10 minutes of walk like that and Jinyoung's hugs to mark, they reached the exit door. Mark announced, "Jinyoung you can let me go now, we reached the exit. No more Zombies now".

Jinyoung opened his eyes to see the exit board that relived him. Angry Jinyoung pinched Mark very hard on his waist towards right side and ran off the door. Mark went behind him, tried to catch Jinyoung who is upset with Mark and embarrassed at the same time.

Mark somehow able to reach Jinyoung to convince him, "What are you angry about? On my first date, my date hugged me for 10 long minutes. What more is required than this? Also I should be the one to be angry now, see what you have done to me", Mark showed his waist where Jinyoung has pinched that has turned to blue color already. Jinyoung felt bad for his act and shy at the same time for the fact that he was closer than ever to Mark for so long time.

With these thoughts, they bought coke and popcorn and walked inside the theatre. Mark walked in to face the seats only to end up with an open mouth with surprise. All the seats in the theatre are couple seats which are separated from other seat by good distance and covered properly making it a public private place. Mark was brought to this world by Jinyoung’s shake who immediately jumped and hugged the other for a wonderful theatre.

They got to their seat, left Mark right Jinyoung, enjoying the seat understanding how neatly they made it to make it private for the couple. Jinyoung opened the popcorn moved closer to Mark started eating them, he is having one and feeding Mark the other, with that Mark put his hand around Jinyoung’s shoulder to pull him near, that act eventually let Jinyoung’s head fall on mark’s shoulder. Movie “Now you see me” started and they both enjoyed the movie in the same gesture for a while. Once the popcorn is over, Jinyoung kept his hands around Mark’s waist hugging him.

“What are you doing?” Mark spoke for the first time. It’s not that he does not want the other to move away, but he wanted to make some conversation and also get some answers from the boy about how he is feeling at that moment.

“Cuddling you.” Jinyoung looked at Mark who kept a question mark face, “Come on! Some time back you did all nonsense for this and now you are complaining”, Jinyoung got angry and pulled himself away from other. Mark laughed out loud and pulled the other towards him back to the same position, this time Jinyoung moved more closely and laid his legs on Mark’s. Mark trembled, he does not know what to do with this act, tried to divert himself by watching the movie and drinking coke.

Mark doesn’t want to feed Jinyoung coke, so he kept another straw in the cap slit and gave Jinyoung to drink only to realize what he has done when they both started drinking coke at the same time like lovers. Everything that is happening around him is very new and mesmerizing, Mark is blushing and enjoying, whereas Jinyoung is not even looking as if he is impacted but he is acting so normal.

Movie over with no talks and only closeness and sharing of food. They started to their next stop in Jinyoung’s plan. They went to a Chinese restaurant, Jinyoung booked a cabin for them already there again for privacy. Mark now couldn’t control himself and asked Jinyoung finally, “Why everything is private?”

JY: This is first time we came out like this. I don’t want anyone to look at us and disturb us with their unwanted flirting looks.

Mark laughed at Jinyoung’s reason and thought, whatever is the reason, I am enjoying this private evening. Mark let Jinyoung order the food since he is new to Chinese restaurant and for that day Jinyoung can be the better one to order the food. Jinyoung ordered his favorite Chicken Lettuce wraps for appetizer and Noodles for main course.

Mark looked at the wraps when they were served on the table, he didn’t understand how to eat the wraps, so he started eating the chicken without wrapping it. Jinyoung did not realize that Mark doesn’t know the procedure and he started wrapping for himself and eat. Mark then happened to see what Jinyoung was doing, he took the lettuce kept some chicken pieces in it, wrapped the lettuce around the chicken and tried to eat, all chicken fell off before even he kept it in his mouth giving a big laugh for Jinyoung. Mark looked towards laughing Jinyoung in a sad face for the first time during their date. Jinyoung feed Mark with the remaining wrap he has in his hand, and continued to wrap them and share each bite of the wrap. They don’t have to care for anything at that moment since they are covered in a cabin and waiters won’t come until these guys call.

MT: I will pay the bill for the dinner.

JY: That’s not possible. This is my gift for you, you cannot pay today.

MT: Then let’s do a bet, let’s hold this noodle on each side in our mouths and start eating it from our end. Whoever breaks the noodle is lost and the other get to pay the bill.  How is it?

Jinyoung did not think much and got ready for the bet. Mark took a long noodle from the plate kept one end in his mouth and the other in Jinyoung’s, they both started chewing it. Mark never has a plan of pulling himself away even if their lips touch, Jinyoung still did not understand what is waiting for him and he is just doing his job. Mark did not move his vision from approaching Jinyoung, he forgot to chew seeing at the other. Soon their faces came closer than an inch, Mark closed his eyes to be ready for his first kiss, their noses touched and game spoiled. Jinyoung after touching Mark’s nose realized what is next and he pulled off himself and lost the bet.

Mark felt unimpressed and before even he could talk something over this, Jinyoung started hitting him for the bet, which brought broad smile in Mark’s face. They feed food to each other, had a bottle of Champaign and left for the room’s back.

While on their way back to their rooms from the campus entrance, Mark and Jinyoung held their hands and walked slowly. Mark who held his questions forever thought this is the right moment to ask so, he asked Jinyoung finally, “Did anyone hugged you while sleeping other than your parents?”

Jinyoung got shock with the unexpected question at moment like that but admitted it, “Once. It was my only friend when we were in early high school. He used to come to my home frequently due to some issues in his house. We usually sleep on my bed every time he comes my house. One day he was very sad about something, I don’t remember now, he hugged me from the back while sleeping to relax himself. He said he felt good next day morning and soon after that he left with his family somewhere. We never met afterwards.” He looked at Mark who is deeply in thoughts listening, “What happened? Why did you ask suddenly?”

MT: You remember the day that you dreamt your mother hugged you. I was just curious about it.

Jinyoung felt something is off but he couldn’t think out of the box to realize what has happened. They finally reached their rooms. Jinyoung took Mark’s help to pick his dress for the night from his room and both of them back to Mark’s room. Though it was confirmed that there are no ghosts in Jinyoung’s room he never dared to sleep alone in that room. Jinyoung got freshup first and started browsing through TV to find something interesting to watch before they go to bed. Mark came out of bathroom while Jinyoung was still standing before the TV browsing through it.

Mark stared at Jinyoung like a statue, Jinyoung found that he was being watched asked Mark, "Is something wrong with me? Why are you staring at me like that?" Mark gave an incomplete smile and walked near Jinyoung, "I want to try something." "What?". With out answering Jinyoung, Mark went behind him, put his both hands around Jinyoung's waist and hugged him softly. Jinyoung first did not understand what Mark is doing but with in few seconds he felt the same warmth of his mother around him. "Jinyoung! Thank you so much for today. I would never be able to enjoy such an wonderful day ever again" Mark told even in a moment like that.

"Never say never. This is just starting we can go on this kind of dates again." Jinyoung managed to say the words turning towards Mark. Their both eyes contacted each other while Jinyoung moved to touch Mark's lips with his. That was a soft and sweet first kiss for both of them which lasted only for few second's until Jinyoung realized that he is kissing someone. He pulled himself away from the other saying, "Sorry. I dint mean to …." Before he could finish the sentence, Mark kissed Jinyoung this time it is hard and hot, "but I meant to" Mark said in between the kiss. They both continued playing with each other's lips, toungue and teeth. No one ready to leave others lips. While being busy with their first ever kiss, boys started undressing the other. Mark slowly moved his hands under Jinyoung's tshirt and pulled it up giving chance to Jinyoung to pull his.

Mark started moving down over Jinyoung's body and started kissing his abs all over. Jinyoung pushed him onto the bed and started attacking him from his end. When Mark kept his hands on Jinyoung's boxers to remove them, Jinyoung stopped him to ask, "Do you know what to do?". "I know with girls but …." Mark trembled. "Me neither. So lets not do something we are not aware of, we have flights to catch tomorrow." Jinyoung said with strict and confident voice.

Mark agreed and he doesn't want to hurt Jinyoung after what he did for him that day, so he moved up to kiss Jinyoung's lips once again. They kissed for around 30minutes. "Mark, I am feeling sleepy." Jinyoung said while kissing. "You can sleep in flight. Now its time to have fun." When Mark bend down to kiss Jinyoung neck, Jinyoung slept in deep sleep. Mark saw Jinyoung sleeping and he also slept eventually hugging Jinyoung.

-0-

Next day morning, Mark woke up by his mobile alarm and he did not see Jinyoung around. Alarm was set to the time that is perfectly sufficient for him to get ready. He went and checked the other room, its locked. He know that Jinyoung's flight would be taking off in another 30 minutes, so he must have left. But why he did not wake me up. Mark's inner voice shouted at him. He received a message from the Cab that he is on the way and will be there near the hostel in another 30 minutes. Mark understood that this was done by Jinyoung but still, he wanted to say bye to him. He tried calling Jinyoung which is going to voice mail after several rings.

Jinyoung left with out saying bye and now he is not picking my calls. Is he fine or is he angry with me for what I have done last night. I want to talk to him once. Please Jinyoung talk to me. I am not able to breath now.

 

P.S: Sorry for delay for ever one who waited for me. Got busy with few stuff and couldn't make it to the schedule. 

P.S.S: Thank you for reading and liking it. Please let me know incase of comments