We met again

Hot and Spicy

Mark is the first one to reach the hostel. When he went to collect the keys in the reception, he was told that they are going to use the same rooms as first semester. 

He reached his room, the colors in the room were changed giving new flavors for the new beginning. He setup his luggage and lied down on his bed. After few hours, BamBam reached room barging about the flights as they were delayed and he ended up waiting in the airport. Yugyeom also reached not long after.

Its 3pm, 3 boys had their lunch, BamBam and Yugyeom are playing with each other and talking about their holidays. Mark tracked the flight Jinyoung is supposed to reach, it landed 2 hours back, Jinyoung is supposed to be here by now. Mark waited in the room for sometime sharing his holiday moments with the other 2, who are almost cuddling with each other. He thought it would be better to leave these two alone as they missed each other a lot over the last one month, so he went to Jinyoung's room and waited there.

Thoughts started flowing in his head about Jinyoung and he also started thinking, how Jinyoung will react after seeing him or how he will react after seeing Jinyoung, how should he confess to the other, how will the other react to his confession, obviously he will agree… right…. Right…. What NO? there are chances. What if he really doesn’t agree? Should I confess or not?

He slept again with all these thoughts, at 7PM BamBam and Yugyeom came to him they all had dinner, after that Mark came back to room to check on Jinyoung where as others left for having icecream. Mark waited before the room for sometime until his legs pain for Jinyoung, then went down to the benches on the way to the rooms, he walked he sat he watched videos in mobile, but Jinyoung did not show up for next two hours.

He reached hostel at 11PM with his big trolley and bag looking so tired that he cannot even take a single step forward. Mark ran to him and took his luggage freeing Jinyoung from that burden. "Hi", Mark said enthusiastically, "Hi", Jinyoung said frowning and walked away. Mark understood that Jinyoung is tired, so he did not ask him any questions about his travel or holidays. "Did you eat something? Shall I get you anything to eat", that’s what a caring boy friend will ask and so did Mark asked Jinyoung. "Yes. I had proper food. I am tired of travel. Don’t bring anything now, I will just go to sleep" Jinyoung answered and went to shower. Mark set Jinyoung's bags in the room and he sat in Yugyeom's bed waiting for Jinyoung to come back and have a little talk or atleast a view of him. Its been a month he saw the other and he missed him so much.

Jinyoung came back after getting fresh up, he fell on the bed with out giving a moment, then he asked Mark, "How are you? How were your holidays"

"I am good. Mamma and Papa were so happy to see me after 6 months and then they were sad to send me off for another 6 months. I played a lot…….", Mark stopped answering when he heard a sound, Jinyoung is snoring. He covered Jinyoung with blanket, gave him a small kiss on his forehead, "and I missed you a lot." finished his sentence before he went back to bed. He couldn’t sleep due to jetlag so he browsed through TV in mute.

Next day, Mark woke up to see Jinyoung still sleeping. He went back to his room without disturbing Jinyoung. All the three got ready to the class, Yugyeom woke up Jinyoung before they start for food court to ask him to get ready. Mark picked a sandwich parcel for Jinyoung after they are done with their breakfast.

Class is about to start in another 5 minutes, BamBam, Yugyeom and Mark were sitting in their usual places next to each other with a spot next to Mark left empty for Jinyoung. Just before the class start, Jinyoung entered the classroom, he saw his friends in 10th row waiting for him, he took a step to go there but then he stopped and sat in the second row. All three got shock and they looked at each other to know if anyone know anything on what is happening with Jinyoung.

When they rang the break bell, Jinyoung got up with his books and started to leave the class. Mark went fast to catch him, he gave the sandwich that he took parcel during breakfast. Jinyoung gave a dull smile, "Thank you Mark. Will catch up with you later." and that’s all he left the place.

He did not join for lunch too. When all classes were over, Mark ran to the hostel to find Jinyoung but he is not available there. He called the other who never picked the call. He waited till midnight for him in his room but as the other did not come, he slept off waiting.

Next day to the surprise of every one, Jinyoung reached class just before the time, he is active compared to the previous day sat next to Mark in their usual place. While classes were going on, they spoke using the scrapbook about how they spent the holidays. Mark tried to bring the topic of how he missed Jinyoung but he did not seemed to be interested in that topic as he did not answer it and diverted if. Mark still continued the flow of Jinyoung without doubting a word about it.

While having lunch, Jinyoung got a call. His face was never bright while he saw the name on the mobile. Sweety it read. "Hey Sweety! How was your day?" He started the call. Mark did not show much of an interest on the call until he heard Jinyoung saying, "Yesterday was awesome, its one of my best nights till date, thank you for letting me stay with you…." BamBam and Yugyeom were also in shock where Mark lost in the universe. To make the things worse Jinyoung dropped the call saying, "Love you lots Sweety. Take care". They already completed their lunch and reached their classes by then and even the bell rang to indicate the starting of the class.

"Who is it that you spoke during lunch?", curious roommate of Jinyoung asked the question through a book.

JY: My cousin. She is the girl who I endure my whole life.

YG: Is she your lover?

JY: We love each other from our childhood.

MT: How come we never knew about her being almost in same room?

BB and YG added: Right how?

JY: We were asked to not to talk to each other until we graduates school and gets placed in a good college of our areas of interest. That’s why, her entrance exam and the result happened after our college started so we were not talking then. She came to meet me only when I went to my home for holidays.

BB: Are you missing from 2 days because of her?

JY: Yes, she is here. Studying in medical college.

YG: When are you introducing her to us.

JY: She also wants to meet you guys. Will plan this weekend.

 

In this whole conversation, one thing Jinyoung missed to see, the tears rolling in Mark's eyes. He couldn’t see anything, after many years, again Mark is crying for Jinyoung yes recent time when he cried was also for Jinyoung.

-0-

Weekend came, its time for the 3 boys to meet the girl of Jinyoung's life. When they all met, Jinyoung introduced her to every one. Sweety handshake to the other two boys and hugged Mark. Jinyoung pulled her away, with a strong expression on his face. BamBam and Yugyeom smiled looking at each other. Mark started to feel something is wrong here. They went to the same place where Mark and Jinyoung went for the movie date, they played their for sometime Jinyoung and Sweety same team in most of the games, she paired up with Mark for few. Yugyeom suggested to go to the Scary house. Sweety looked at Jinyoung for the answer, but Mark answered before, "No! Lets go for lunch I am hungry." "Food court that side." Jinyoung left the place without saying or letting others say another word.

Lunch was peaceful with jokes and teasing's, Mark still trying to get used to the view of Jinyoung being close to someone else a girl..!! What's so surprise about it, of course he is straight, he would definitely go for a girl. You are the one who misunderstood a friend. But but but, Sweety took a piece of chicken in her chopsticks and fed Jinyoung, he fed her in return, this continued with every new dish they had, she served him she took care of him as if he is her husband. Every time the sharing happened, Mark's heart stopped for a beat.

After lunch they planned to go for the movie. Jinyoung went to buy the tickets for all of them. When Jinyoung was gone, Sweety showed their childhood pics from her mobile and was explaining about each incident. They saw a pic which looked like recent, Jinyoung and Sweety were cutting a cake and then they fed each other the same. It looked like a celebration. "What occasion is this?" Yugyeom who is more than curious about the untold story of his roommate.

"This was our engagement" Sweety told with out a blink.

Time stopped for few seconds for every one. "You both got engaged? When?" Yugyeom and BamBam asked in chorus.

"This holidays. You guys don’t know? Guys please don’t talk about this with Jinyoung. He wants to tell you guys himself. If he knows that I told before he will kill me." Sweety pleaded. "Ok we will not tell him. We will wait to see how long he will take to tell us the news." Yugyeom ensured.

Mark couldn’t control his tears so he left the place to wash room. When he was back from the wash room, Sweety stopped him, "Mark I need a help from you. Can I talk to you in person?" "Sure Sweety. Tell me."

Sweety requested Mark, "I did not give any gift to Jinyoung till date after the engagement. I want to give him something. I don’t know the shopping mall and places here. Can you help me please."

Mark did not understand what to talk, he wanted to avoid that question but has no choice as he was alone there and actually cornered. "Ok I will come. When do you want to go!" Sweety's suggested, "Tomorrow shall we meet for lunch?" Mark nodded as an agreement. "Thank you Mark" Sweety hugged Mark and kissed him on his cheek.

Jinyoung saw this intimate scene from a distance, shocked to the death.