Caring Jinyoung

Hot and Spicy

Next day morning, Jinyoung when he opened his eyes, he could see Mark’s handsome face sleeping pleasantly as if he is in love with something and he is also hugging very softly, PIKACHU Jinyoung gave him.

Jinyoung thought, what a boyfriend material! I would definitely fall in love with him if this is my first time seeing him.

Days passes, midterm intenal exams arrived. Everyone is busy preparing for exams except for one guy, Mark who is busy playing, sleeping, watching TV and dragging all people for food to the food court. Jinyoung tried to ask him to study once in a while but he always lost as Mark answered what ever question they asked him in subjects.

While giving the exams, Jinyoung felt so happy to be able to sit between all his classmates and give the exam instead of sitting in a lonely room. Mark always left the exam hall when Jinyoung has at least one question to answer.

Last subject is the thoughest, everyone except Mark is busy in library with table full of books and their heads roaming between all books to study forgot about food.

Mark went near them, “What are you guys doing? If you study like this without food you will not understand anything. First let’s have dinner, food court will be closed in an hour, after dinner we can sit in our room and study."

“We can study!” all 3 boys said out loud forgetting that its library.

“You will study with us! But why? You know everything already.” Jinyoung asked, more taunting actually.

MT: As I always say, I cannot see my BFF’s hurting. I will help you guys with one more head in going through these books. So please stop hurting your BFF. My stomach is sinking, I lost half a pound already. Please let’s go to dinner.

Three boys agreed to go after looking at each other and their frown faces. They finished their dinner fast and ran to library for books. Mark as promised joined them for studying.

Mark observed his friends for a while to understand what is troubling them, he went through the books for 10 minutes and explained them what they were trying to understand for almost 2 hours. He explained the full syllabus for the next day exam to his friends in just 2 hours and everyone understood what they heard with the simplest form of explanation Mark used.

Thanks to Mark all of them went to sleep early and next day, they just referred through the notes they wrote while Mark was explaining asked him few concepts again and gave the exam very fine than they ever thought a night before.

-0-

Results arrived. Jinyoung and BamBam got A+, Yugyeom got A and Mark got B+.

Jinyoung felt bad with Mark’s grade, he checked his individual subject’s scores and found that in last subject which Mark explained them also he got A, where other 3 scored perfect A+. He discussed the same with BamBam and Yugyeom. Yugyeom used all his influence with the staff in the college due to his family contacts and got photocopies of Mark’s answers papers.

Mark’s emergency interrogation started -

Jinyoung handed over the papers Yugyeom brought, packed in a box, to Mark, “We have a gift for you for the help you did us during exams”

Mark took the box happily and after opening them he freaked out, “How did you get my answer papers? Why?”

Yugyeom answered, “I know staff in this college, I asked and they gave me. We took them to see how well you can write your exams”

MT: Are you guys insane? Why do you care?

BB: Cause you called us as your BFF’s.

JY: Mark, will you care telling us why you did not answer the last question in any subject? what’s your problem? You explained me this question even before going to the exam, why you did not even attempt to write it.

BB: Also, why you never studied.

YG: You barely listen to the classes but you can explain everything so simple. Now I am leaning towards asking you the question are you the guy who joined our class with recommendation?

BB: What! Are you?

JY: Mark. Answer. Until you answer all these questions, we 3 are not going out of this room.

Mark was scared to answer them. He left the room to spend some time with himself and came after 2 hours to see the 3 guys in the room without moving. Mark sighed and finally decided to answer them,

“Ok I admit that I lost before you guys. But please don’t let this spread to anyone I am not comfortable. I am the one who joined this class with recommendation. My Dad owns the world famous group of industries. I am the heir of our company. My Dad and my brother explained all these concepts to me when I was young and dad also explains me about the company accounts so I am able to answer the questions you ask me anytime.”

JY: So, you think that you know everything and that’s why you don’t study? Or is it that you anyways going to heir the company so you don’t need to study?

MT: Both, also when the people around us understood that my elder brother is going to heir the company, they manipulated him and used him to get company secrets causing loss to the company and my brother. I don’t want anyone to do use me like, so I am doing my best to keep myself away from the company. If I get less grades then no one will think that I am interested in business or a responsible kid, so they won’t try to use me. That’s why even though I like to take care of my company, I don’t study.

BB: But if you get less grades and if you are irresponsible, your staff won’t respect you when you join it. You know right.

MT: That if I take over my Dad.

JY: So you think someone else can take care of your company better than you. You don’t trust yourself, your BFF’s but you trust some random guy to keep the company in their hands?

Mark couldn’t talk anything. They stopped the interrogation there and they left for dinner. From that day Jinyoung made sure Mark pay attention in the classes and made notes for him, dragged Mark to Library and studied next to him. Eventually Mark started studying with the three guys.

BamBam and Yugyeom made use of Mark’s skills fully as Mark explained the guys everything that helped them complete their preparations faster.

Final exams,

JY: Mark, you will answer all questions in the exam. If I get to know that you left an answer, I will not talk to you for a semester.

BB: Please do, I wanted to see you as the superior of our batch.

Curious Yugyeom asked BamBam, “Are you sure about what you are saying? You want Mark to defeat you in exams?”

BB: I am sure. I am definitely going to score getter grades than I would have got if Mark wouldn’t have helped us in studying, so I would definitely feel bad if he scores lesser than he deserves.

JY: True. If you really think us as your BFF’s please remember that you scoring less marks hurts us. If you write your exams well i will give you something special.

Mark dint want to spend a semester without talking to Jinyoung and hurt him. So he promised them that he will write the exams well.

Since for the first time Mark spent his days/nights studying, he got conjunctivitis and he cannot strain his eyes to prepare for the coming exam. Jinyoung lied next to him in his bed, “Just close your eyes to rest them, I will read loud, you just listen to me. OK”. Mark nodded ok, he doesn’t have a choice.

Mark played with Pikachu next to Jinyoung all day when Jinyoung read for him, he also helped his friends understanding the concepts with closed eyes. He held Jinyoung’s hand played with it when Pikachu bored him. Mark made cute faces when he wanted others to stop studying. He is like a small baby who enjoys playing. Jinyoung enjoyed every act of Mark sitting next to him and playing with him.

After certain time the kid Mark, got tired of playing and hearing to others long classes, he rested his head on Jinyoung’s shoulder held his hand tightly with his arm hugging Pikachu and slept. Jinyoung’s heart started beating faster, he couldn’t concentrate on his books, he started sweating in an AC room, and he started stammering too.

It took him 10minutes to get himself to this world, but he couldn’t concentrate on his books after that. He remembered all their good moments, its first time for anyone to stay such close to him, he is falling for the moment. He felt scared for a moment what if BamBam and Yugyeom finds out what is happening inside him, but they both are more than busy in their own world of cuddling each other, playing and studying.

Jinyoung is in mixed thoughts, he doesn’t want the moment to end, but he want this to end as he felt his heart might explode if left like that. He tried to breath for some time before he realize that he cannot do it anymore and so decided to sleep, which is more important than the exam tomorrow. He held Mark closely with the other hand, rested his head on Jinyoung’s head and slept peacefully with beautiful dreams.

Next day morning Mark got up early, woke up Jinyoung and others, revised all concepts one more time for all of them and all 4 went for exam confidently. Jinyoung forgot about the night experience by the way Mark diverted him with studies.

With all the hurdles and fun they finished their exams and ready for a month vacation before next semester begins. BamBam and Yugyeom left the same day of their last exam, Mark and Jinyoung have to spend another night in hostel due to their flights availability. BamBam and Yugyeom did not want Mark and Jinyoung to give send off to them, since YugBam made it clear that they want to spend the time before they leave, with each other.

They are just two for a one full day and night, since the seniors are still struggling with their exams. MarkJin packed their bags and decided to spend the night in Mark’s room.