Chapter 5: Mission One Start

1+1=love

Baekhyun woke up the next morning later then he would if the twins where there before he went down stairs to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, he sat down at the table to eat once he had finished making the breakfast what was just a simple bowl of cereal. Baekhyun was use to things being this quiet on the weekends but he also wanted one day to do something fun with the twins for once.

Chanyeol had woken up and looked at the time to see he had woken up late bit it didn't really bother him since he didn't need to go to the school for anything, the one thing he thought of as he went to the kitchen was if Baekhyun was OK without the twins with him, he also woundered he he was doing at that moment but first he was going to eat Breakfast and then he would see how Baekhyun was by caking him.

Baekhyun had to admit that for the first it didn't feel right without the twins there with him and let out a sigh as he finished eating his breakfast and headed off to have a relaxing bath which was something that would only happen when the twins where asleep or around their grandparents, he thought of what he could do that day as he got into the bath and just lay there for a while with a slight smile on his face.

"Well I guess I'll just have to find something to do for today" he mumbled before he remembered Chanyeol but he couldn't just ask him to hang out together out of nowhere, he let out a sigh before he decided to wash as he thought if he should call Chanyeol or not, he shock his head slightly letting out a slight laugh at how stupid he was being at that time but to be honest he really wanted to hang out and get to know Chanyeol better. Baekhyun wanted to do that but he was scared to be alone with him since he was sure that Chanyeol wanted to know about his story.

"Stop being like that Baekhyun, he's the only person that you can trust right now other then your family" he scolded himself and gently patted his cheeks as he began to wash his hair properly.

Chanyeol had finished his shower and was drying his hair as he looked for something nice to wear and hummed to himself before deciding to go with a casual look this time incase Baekhyun didn't want to hang out with him. Today he just wanted to get Baekhyun to open up to him more so he was going to hold all of his curiosity in his mind for today and wait for him to be ready to tell instead of forcefully making him speak.

"OK,  now let's call him" Chanyeol said nervously since he didn't want Baekhyun to say no when he finally got the courage to actually ask if he wanted to hang out. After a while Chanyeol finally called and wait for Baekhyun to answer which didn't take as long as he thought.

"Hello, Chanyeol" he herd Baekhyun say from the other line and couldn't help but smile, he was glad that he had called since Baekhyun sounded happy.

"Hey Baek, have you got any plans today?" Chanyeol asked hoping that he would say no or this phone call would be really awkward, he waited for Baekhyuns reply feeling a little scared of what he would say but he know he was just being silly when he herd his reply, but he was also a little surprised.

"No, I haven't got any plans, to be honest I was thinking of calling you to see if you wanted to hang out" Baekhyun admitted as he smiled brightly glad that Chanyeol was the one that called him and asked. Baekhyun wasn't the kind of person that showed his feelings easily which was why he always smiled and looked happy even when he's not happy at all or when he is hurting, he just never liked depending on others.

"I see, well why don't we go out somewhere together? I'll come and pick you up if you want?" Chanyeol asked the big smile never leaving his face, he didn't know why he was so happy but he was, instead of thinking about it he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind not wanting to mess up the moment.

"Sure, that would be great, I'll see you soon then" Baekhyun said before hanging up after saying bye and dried himself getting dressed as he waited for Chanyeol to come, he didn't want to admit it but he was happy that he got to hang out with Chanyeol and actually get your know him more at the same time. Baekhyun sat in the kitchen after he had finished washing up and looked out the window wondering where they could go or where going.

Chanyeol had a huge smile on his face because Baekhyun agreed to hang out with him today and just like Baekhyun he was thinking of where they could go to have fun and also to get to know each other which was all he wanted to do when they had first met. Chanyeol know that he wanted to protect the twins and look after them but he also wanted to help Baekhyun as well, only if he would tell Chanyeol about what happened within his past.

Not that long after Chanyeol arrived at Baekhyuns house before texting that he was there and waiting outside for him, he waited patently for him to come out. Baekhyun smiled when he got the texted before checking he had everything and walked out to join Chanyeol, he got into the car and buckled himself in before turning to look at Chanyeol with a smile.

"Hey Chanyeol, thank you I was starting to get bored and didn't know what to do without the twins with me, usually I'm fine with it" Baekhyun admitted before laying back in the seat with a soft smile on his face. Chanyeol toke a quick glance at Baekhyun seeing the smile on his face before facing forward once again with a smile of his own, he drove to the place he wanted to take Baekhyun and hoped that liked it. Chanyeol didn't know if Baekhyun know how to bowl or if he even liked it or not.

"Where are we going anyway, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked as he looked out the window trying to guess where they where going with curiosity clear on his face, everything around looked beautiful but he didn't really pay a lot of attention to to much of his saroundings.

"Oh, well you'll see when we get there so don't worry I'm sure you will have fun" Chanyeol said or he at least hoped Baekhyun would have fun, he continued to drive hoping that he had made the right choice and wouldn't regret it.

"Oh ok, I guess I can wait until then" Baekhyun mumbled as he looked out the window trying to figure out where they where going once again but patently waited for them to arrive at wherever they where headed and softly hummed along to the song on the radio, to be hehe was just happy being out of the house and wasn't lonely like he usually was at this time every week.

Chanyeol know that Baekhyun was actually more lonely then he let on but he didn't want to make Baekhyun upset when he was finally alone with him. Chanyeol looked to the side slightly and smiled when he realised that they where there finally.

"We're here! I'm sure you know what we are going to be doing now, right Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked with a smile as he drove into the parking lot and looked for a free space as he waited for Baekhyun to answer, it would an understatement to say that he was scared of what his reaction would be.

"We're going bowling!?" Baekhyun asked in surprise since he hadn't going bowling in years and forgot how fun it was and how to play, the last time he had come to a bowling ally was when he was young and came with his parents and he never thought that Chanyeol liked to go bowling to. Chanyeol could here the surprise in his voice and looked over to him once he had parked the car.

"Yes, is that bad? We can go somewhere else if you don't like bowling" Chanyeol asked hoping that he hadn't made the wrong choice of bringing him here, he was a little scared at the thought but he wasn't going to jump to conclusions himself and would wait for Baekhyun to answer him, all he wanted was for Baekhyun to feel comfortable around him and didn't want to mess it up.

"Oh no, I was just surprised because I hadn't played in a while, thank you really for bringing me here again Chanyeol...maybe next time we can bring you twins along with use!" Baekhyun said brightly at the thought of all four of them going bowling together. Chanyeol was relived when he herd what Baekhyun had said and saw the excited look on his face before getting out the car glad that he had brought him here.

"I see, yes that would be great if all of use to go bowling together" Chanyeol replied once Baekhyun had also got out the car, he was excited to go bowling with someone instead of one his own like he usually did which wasn't fun at all. Baekhyun looked over to Chanyeol before bitting his lip finally getting the courage to walk over to him and ask.

"Um...Chanyeol? You you think you could help me get the hang of playing again?...it's been a while since the last time I picked up a bowling ball" Baekhyun admitted even though he was embarrassed to actually tell Chanyeol this but it was better then pretending that he know what he was doing and making himself look like an idiot in front of him.

"Don't worry I'll help you out then, it's more fun to be honest so I don't mind at all helping you" Chanyeol said happily with a shrug of his shoulders as he headed you the bowling ally making sure that Baekhyun was still there with him. Chanyeol had to admit that Baekhyun was handsome and beautiful at the same time, he quickly looked away when he realised what he was just thinking and had been staring at him.

"So Baekhyun, what Lane should we play on?" Chanyeol asked to forget about what had just happened inside his mind which was a lot easier said then done for him, after all he had a hard time to get Baekhyun or the twins out of his mind. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with a smile not having any idea of what was going on inside of Chanyeols mind.

"How about the last Lane? I use to play there when I came with my family since its away from everyone else you could say" Baekhyun answered and shrugged slightly as they when to pay for the lane and the shoes, Baekhyun had to admit that he was actually excited about playing against Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded as he and Baekhyun changed their shoes before asking to play 5 games.

"OK so the first couple of games are for practice and then we will go to the real game, just to warn you I'm a really competitive bowler" Chanyeol said ad he grinned at Baekhyun as they walked to the lane and to Chanyeols surprise Baekhyun was smirking as the reached their Lane.

"So am I, so this will be an exciting game for the first time playing after a while" Baekhyun had always been competitive ever since he was younger, the only time he isn't is when he is playing with the twins. Chanyeol grinned liking the competitive Baekhyun that was in front of him and couldn't wait for actually play him.

Little did Chanyeol and Baekhyun know that this game was going to change everything and bring Baekhyuns past right to him.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it toke so long for this chapter it's just that I had a lot to do and could only write a little bit at a time.

The next chapter is really important since that's where we learn about some past stuff and feelings ^^

I hope your ready for what's about to happen and I really appreciate everyone that reads my stories it gives me more inspiration to continue to improve my writing

I'll see you when the next chapter is out :D