Chapter 1 : The First Meeting

1+1=love

It was another day where Chanyeol had just finished the last lesson and was waiting as the perents came to pick up their children, Chanyeol smiled and said goodbye to all of them wishing them a good weekend until he was left with the twins that he adored wondering when their father would come and pick them up.

"When will appa be here?" Chanyeol looked down at the little ones with a smile before he crouched down to their height and gently ruffled their hair earning a smile from the both of them. 

"Don't worry I'm sure your appa will be here soon" just as he said that a young and beautiful man ran into the school grounds and smiled when he spotted the twins, Chanyeol was surprised at how small and fragile he looked but that wasn't what had him shocked. He was beautiful, the man standing before him was gorgeous, Chanyeol broke out of the trance when the twins ran over to him hugging his legs and couldn't help but smile at the scene before him.

"Appa, your late" the younger of the twins said with a slight pout as Baekhyun picked her up and tickled her slightly earning a small giggle, Chanyeol blinked slightly when his eyes met Baekhyuns and was dazed again by his smile.

"I'm sorry you has to wait but thank you" Baekhyun said with a nod of his head, Chanyeol could tell that the male before him was a single perent and was super tired because of it and work. Chanyeol thought for a second before smiling at the other shaking his head slightly.

"You don't have to thank me, it's my job to look after them" Chanyeol replied softly before he walked over seeing the dark lines under Baekhyuns eyes and just wanted to help him right then.

"Why don't I drop you three home? You look really tired Mr.Byun, I can watch over them as you sleep?" He offered and saw the surprised look on Baekhyuns face. Chanyeol know that he had surprised the other but he wanted to help him at least today since Baekhyun looked like he was going to calapes any time soon.

"Really? That's the first time someone has offered to help me... well if it isn't to much of a bother I would really appreciate it a lot" Chanyeol was surprised that this was the first time someone offerd to help him and the twins, he chuckled slightly and shock his head at what Baekhyun said.

"It's no bother at all, I want to help you and it seems that Minyeol and Minyoung want me to help to" Chanyeol said with a soft chuckle before he motioned for Baekhyun to follow him to his car with the twins and helped Baekhyun buckle  them in, he watched Baekhyun get into the car before getting in himself not forgetting to buckle up like the others where.

"Can you tell me where you live so I won't get lost?" Chanyeol asked looking over to the other with a soft smile as he started the car. Chanyeol had to admit it felt strange having them in his car it somehow felt like a family even though they didn't even know each other that well.

"Appa, Mr.Park is a great teacher we learned how to count to 100 with him!" Minyeol the oldest of the twins said with a bright smile making Baekhyun smile as he looked back to his son glad that he was happy going to school. Chanyeol smiled slightly as he listened to the conversation the father and his children where having while he consontrated on the road.

"We're here, it's just there" Baekhyun informed Chanyeol when they got home, Chanyeol pulled over not expecting their house to be as small as it was but didn't say anything as he helped the children out the car and followed Baekhyun to the front door letting him unlock it before he followed behind into the house.

"It isn't much but it's better then where we lived before" Baekhyun admitted when he saw Chanyeol looking around before heading to the kitchen to start to cook dinner for them, Chanyeol frowned slightly before he walked into the kitchen to once the twins had made themselves busy with their toys.

Chanyeol watched Baekhyun and sighed slightly, the twins and some of the teachers had told Chanyeol all about him, how he had worked for them even when he was pregnant with them, how he did everything with them even when he was tired from working, how he always smiled no matter how hard it was for for him when his first love left him due to an accident. Chanyeol admired the man but now seeing how small and fragile looking he was made him respect Baekhyun even more.

"Let me do that, you should go and rest, Mr.Byun" Chanyeol said as he toke everything away from Baekhyun and started to cook again in Baekhyuns place.

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol herd him speak and turned to look at him confused "my name is Baekhyun" he said this time with a smile before he walked out to sit on the couch to watch the twins play around with their toys. Chanyeol back in the kitchen had frozen in shock not expecting that at all, he smiled after a while and went on with the cooking.

Baekhyun in the living room had fallen asleep on the couch not knowing that he was as tired as he was, Minyeol looked over and noticed his father sleeping on the couch and tapped Minyoungs shoulder before they both went to the kitchen wanting to see what their teacher was doing.

"Mr.Park, what are you doing?" Minyoung asked as she wrapped her arms around Chanyeols leg tightly, Chanyeol blinked slightly when he saw the twins holding his legs finding them adorable like that, he put everything down before he kneeled down to their height and picked them up, one in each arm before standing up again.

"Well, I'm making dinner while your appa rests" he said as he went to look in the living room only to see Baekhyun snuggled up on the couch and smiled slightly at the sight before putting the twins down, he went back to the living room and brought some of their toys to the table without waking Baekhyun up.

"You two can play here for a while until dinner is ready ok?" Chanyeol smiled as they both nodded and began to play happily at the table. Chanyeol felt strange as he stood there in the kitchen, it was like they where his family but he didn't know them personally at all, after half an hour the food was ready and he plated it up moving over to the table.

"Ok then Minyeol, Minyoung it's time to eat now" he said as he watched them clean the table and chuckled slightly putting the plates in front of them before going to the living room, he didn't want to wake Baekhyun up but he had to eat. he hesitated for a second before he gently reached out and shock his shoulder and watched as he began to stir and opened his eyes which only made him look cuter.

"Baekhyun, your dinner is ready, you need to eat something to" Chanyeol smiled at the small nod he got before moving away letting him get up and followed behind him to the kitchen and Just went to do the dishes while he let them eat like they always did not wanting to disturb their family time.

"Um... ain't you going to eat to Mr.Park?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun not expecting that and he wasn't expecting their eyes to meet either.

"Ah, you can call me Chanyeol. No I'm fine, I ate already and I don't want to bother you" Chanyeol said with a smile before going back to what he was doing, but to be honest it was nice of him to offer for Chanyeol to eat with them.

"You won't bother us at all... Chanyeol" Chanyeol grinned as he herd Baekhyun hesaite to say his name, he finally gave in when the twins wined for him to join them. Although he didn't really feel that hungry he still ate with them enjoying the fact that they also included him in their conversations. Chanyeol was honestly glad that he had asked to help or he wouldn't have met Baekhyun or even learned his name.

"Well, thank you for letting me eat with you but I really should be going home now" Chanyeol chuckled an hour after dinner and playing with the twins, he watched the twins come up to him and wrap their arms around his legs pouting slightly, he could also hear Baekhyun laughing as he got up.

"Don't worry, you will see me tomorrow, I'm your teacher after all" Chanyeol smiled to them as he kneeled down wiping the tears that ran down their faces and hugged them when they nodded at what Chanyeol had said before letting go and went over to their father again, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smiled slightly to him earning a smile back.

"Thank you Chanyeol, I really appreciate your help today" Baekhyun nodded slightly since even if it was just an hour or so he still got to sleep which he was geatful of. Chanyeol smiled and waved it off slightly not expecting the thanks he got.

"It's no problem, I'm glad I could help a little... well Minyeol and Minyoung I'll see you tomorrow ok?" He said before waving leaving not realising that he had left his phone on the kitchen counter since he was looking up what to cook for them, he sighed slightly once he got home and lay down not worried about it at that moment in time.

Meanwhile Baekhyun had bathed the twins and got them ready for bed and sang a tune to help them sleep, once they where asleep he went down to get a drink before going to bed himself until he noticed the phone on the counter and sighed slightly knowing who it belonged to. He left it there since he could give it back to him tomorrow and went up stairs to his bed to sleep.

 Both of them thought about what had happened today with small smiles on their faces before the both of them fell into a deep sleep not waking up once during the night once, what was going to happen to them now? Well now that their paths have met and intrwind there was no turning back now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone it's been a while since Ive last been on here and updated my stories since I gad gotten to busy and kind of list my muse fir them :(

I'm back now though and will try to update as much as I can :)

I've been working on this story for a while now so I hope you like it :D