Chapter 13: Family Outing

1+1=love

Chanyeol wasn't expecting his mother to be around so early, he had a feeling she should be around after telling her the address but didnt know this quickly.

"Hello mum, I didn't expect you to come here, this early at least...none if us are ready" Chanyeal said but still moved aside so she would be able to enter the house. She looked around as she walked in waiting for her son to close the door and walk her in.

"It's fine, theres no rush...so where are those to little cutes that you showed me a picture of?" She asked turning towards Chanyeol with a sweet smile, she had always wanted to see them ever since Chanyeol started working.

"Oh, they are in the living room with everyone else, except Barkhyun hes in the bathroom right now" Chanyeol said as he toke his mother to the living room. Baekhyuns mother looked up to see a older woman with Chanyeol and know it was his mother.

"Hello, you must be Chanyeols mother? It's nice to meet you you" Beakhyuns mother said with a smile as she got up greeting her, she didn't expect her to be here this early but didn't mind. Chanyeols mother looked at her before smiling and greeting her back.

"Yes, that's me it's a pleasure to met you too" she said politely smiling before looking over to where the Twins where playing with another young man, she walked over and kneeled down beside them. She had to admit that they where really cute and lovable, no wounder why her son loved them so much.

"Where's Baekhyun, the father of these two right?" She asked looking back at her son as she got up once again going to sit beside Baekhyuns mother. Chanyeol blinked slightly since he had already told his mother where he was, before he could speak Baekhyun entered the room dressed with his hair brushed and dried. Baekhyun blinked when he saw someone else in the room and guessed that it was Chanyeols mother and smiled greeting her.

"Ah hello, it's nice to meet you" Baekhyun said not really sure in what way he should greet her but did his best. Chanyeols mother couldn't take her eyes off him and know why her son couldn't help talking about him.

"Hello Baekhyun, sorry for coming to your house so early I just had to see you and the twins" she admitted with a soft smile, she looked at Chanyeol and raised her eyebrows slightly. Chanyeol looked away from the look his mother was giving him and rubbed his nape. Baekhyun was surprised at her words before smiling.

"It's not a problem at all, your very welcome here" Baekhyun said happily seeing as it was the first time this had happened, he honestly didn't want a bad impression for their first meeting. Chanyeol smiled softly as his mother and Baekhyun talked before heading to the bathroom next since he didn't need a lot of time.

Baekhyun sat with Chanyeols mother as Chanyeol, Taehyung and his mother got ready for the day, he looked at Chanyeols mother with a smile. 

"We're going to have a picnic together and I wandered of you would like to join us?" He asked just as the Chanyeol, his mother and Taehyung came back ready. Chanyeol smiled when he heard Baekhyuns words head that he didn't mind that his mother was there.

"If course I would love that, it's been a while since we had been out for a picnic" she said existed about it already though they hadn't left or even got ready yet. Baekhyun smiled happily before getting up and headed to the kitchen to get the food ready. Chanyeol followed him and decided to help him make enough food for all of them.

"Thank you, Baekhyun for including my mother in this, I know it's nothing big but I'm happy and grateful" Chanyeol said softly smiling at him, he didn't know why this simple thing made him so happy. Baekhyun smiled before shaking his head slightly at the thanks, he was just doing what he thought would be best.

"You don't have to thank me Chanyeol, you should know by how that I don't leave anyone out" Baekhyun said softly, it was because he still wasn't that comfortable with compliments just yet but he still liked it. Chanyeol chuckled softly knowing that he doesn't know how to except compliments at all, he just found it cute the way Baekhyun reacts.

After both Baekhyun and Chanyeol had finished making the food they headed back into the living room where everyone else was. Baekhyun smiled when he saw the twins with Chanyeol mother glad that they had warmed up to her so quickly.

"Ok we're ready, is everyone ready to?" Baekhyun asked holding one of the picnic baskets while Chanyeol held the other. Taehyjng smiled as he got up ready to go glad that his aunt had driven here.

"Yes, we're ready to go now" Taehying said waiting for his aunt to get up. The two mothers also got up holding one of the twins each ready to go. Chanyeol smiled before walking out of the front door to his car putting the picnic basket in. Baekhyun had followed behind and put the one he was holding into the car aswell.

"Well, since Baekhyuns mother drove here I'll join her and Taehyung instead of taking my car" Chanyeols mother said with a smile before getting into the backseat of the car since she didn't want to bother 'the little family' more then she already did. Baekhyun blinked as the rwins where standing by his legs.

"Let's get them into their seats" Chanyeol said before laughing slightly knowing what his mother was doing, he didnt mind it but it was also a bit embarrassing. Baekhyun nodded as he picked up Minyeol and put him into the car with a smile while Chanyeol put Minyoung into the car. 

"Well let's go then, I'm sure this is going to be a lot of fun" Chanyeol said smiling as he got into the divers side and put on his seatbelt as he waited for Baekhyun to get in. Baekhyun smiled at what Chanyeol said before getting into the car putting his seatbelt on, he hoped it was going to be fun anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry toke so long to update but next chapter is going to be a little heavy then either chapters 

I'll finally bring In Sehun and give a little drama since it's been to nice a fluffy lol xD

hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it ^^