Chapter 3 : What's He Hiding?

1+1=love

Baekhyun woke up the next morning and goeaned slightly as he looked at the time, it was before he realised that it was Friday, he got up with a slightly smile since he didn't have to go in to work until later that day. Baekhyun went down stairs and started to make breakfast for the twins for when they woke up.

Baekhyun smiled when he herd the twins walking to the kitchen as he put the breakfast on the table letting them sit and eat in piece as he got their lunch and clothes ready since they were going to their grandparents house like they did every Friday until Sunday, unless it was a holiday then he would let them stay there longer.

Chabyeol had also woke up getting ready to go to work and wondered if he should call Baekhyun or not, after he finished getting ready he decided to call him as he got all his stuff ready to go with a smile on his face excited to see Baekhyun and the twins today.

Baekhyun had finished packing the twins stuff fir the two days they would be away and was in the process of getting the twins ready for school, he looked to see who was calling and smiled when he saw it was Chanyeol. Baekhyun answered the phone holding it against he ear with his shoulder as he did the twins hair.

"Hello Chanyeol, you want to know if you can take the twins today, right?" Baekhyun asked as he made sure the twins were dressed nearly and were ready before letting them go off to play with their toys for awhile, he walked to the kitchen and sat down. Chanyeol was surprised that Baekhyun knew why he was calling he just smiled.

"Hello Baekhyun, that's right so is it okay?" He asked as he put his work for the class today I'm the seat beside him in the car bucking himself in but didn't didn't start driving since he wanted to make sure it was okay.

"Of course and I'm sure the twins would also like it" Baekhyun replied as he sat at the kitchen table watching over the twins with a soft smile as they played with their toys happily. Chanyeol couldn't hold his smile in at how quickly Baekhyun agreed and git himself ready to go.

"Ok, I'll be there soon" Chanyeol said before hanging up and drove to Baekhyuns house happily wondering why he sounded so relaxed and bright today, he was going to ask Baekhyun once he got there since he was curious and also since he wanted to see the three of them again. Once Chanyeol hang up Baekhyun put his phone away and went to the twins and sat down with them before telling them.

"Minyeol, Ninyoung? Chanyeol is going to take you to school today" he said before smiling at their excited faces once they knew, he decided to play with them while he waited for Chanyeol to arive there. Chanyeol smiled once he saw Baekhyuns house,  he parked the car and got out locking it as he walked to the front door and knocked.

Baekhyun looked up when he herd the door before getting up and walked to the chuckling since the twins had gotten there first and saw Chanyeol holding them making Baekhyun smiling since he could trust him with his children. Chanyeol looked up to see Baekhyun smiling at them and wondered why he found him beautiful at that moment, to stop himself from standing there like a dummy he decided to break the silence.

"Hey Baekhyun, aren't you coming to?" Chanyeol asked as he watched Baekhyun hand the twins their school bags wondering why he wasn't going to the car with the three of them.

"Oh, I don't have to go to work until the after noon and also I can trust you with my children Chanyeol" Baekhyun answered honestly since it was the first time he actually let someone else look after his children except his perents and other family members. Chanyeol was surprised by Baekhyun for who knows how many times, he never expected to yo allow him to take the twins alone with him.

"I see, well I guess we should go then, are you sure that you don't want to come along?" Chanyeol asked one last time before blinking when he herd Baekhyun laugh wanting to know what was so funny.

"It's fine Chanyeol, your their teacher. Besides Minyeol and Minyoung love being with you so I'm Ok with it" Baekhyun said with a sincere smile waving bye to the twins as he gently pushed Chanyeol to go. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun confused since Baekhyun was confusing.

"You need to go or your going to be late" Baekhyun explained when he saw Chanyeols confused face before chuckling softly as Chanyeol half walked half ran to his car. Chanyeol buckled the twins in before turning to Baekhyun and smiled before getting onto the car himself.

"I'll bring them home to" Chanyeol called to back through the opened window before he buckled himself in and drove to school enjoying just talking and singing with the twins as they headed to the school.

"Hyung, we're going to our grandparents house tonight, we always have fun there" Chanyeol was surprised but he didn't let it show and smiled slightly as Minyeol spoke, he didn't know that their grandparents where in their lives.

"I see, that sounds like a lot of fun, where do go when your with your grandparents?" Chanyeol asked even though it had nothing to do with him he wanted to know, he didn't know why he was so protective and curious about Baekhyuns and their lives but he was. Chanyeol could tell that Baekhyun was hiding something g from him too.

"We go to parks, we also go shopping. We even meet our other arunts and uncles, appa felt bad for hiding us from them so he let's us go when there is a holiday or at the weekends" Minyoung said excited but the word that got to him was 'hide', why did he hide the twins from his family? Why did he hasirtate to answer Chanyeol when he asked about his previous house?

'I see, I really hope you two have fun again this time" he said with a smile as they reached the school, Chanyeol was going to get some answers but first he needed to get Baekhyun himself to get comfortable around him.

Chanyeol parked the car before getting out to help the twins out of the car before heading in, this time the other teachers just greeted them as they walked to the classes they where teaching, Chanyeol was curious as to what was going through their minds at that moment but just smiled and greeted them back happily. Once they reached the classroom they were the first ones there.

"We're the first ones here!" Minyeol and Minyoung said together happily as they went to their seats talking together happily. Chanyeol smiled softly at the scene before him as he sat down at his desk waiting for the other children to arive.

Baekhyun had just finished a buch of work and leaned back in his chair looking at he ceiling letting out a sigh, after a while of just sitting there he decided to get up and clean the house from top to bottom since he didn't like sitting around doing nothing.

After a couple of hours of none stop cleaning he had finally finished cleaning the house, he looked at the time and notice it was lunch time. Baekhyun headed to the bathroom to take a shower and said in a soft mumble.

"I hope the twins didn't tell Chanyeol anything"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this chapter is short but I can't help it since it depends on my mood and muse at the moment :(

I hope you like this story and to everyone that reads this I really appreciate it 💜

Goodbye and I will see you when I have time go write a new chapter :)