Chapter 15: Family Outing Part 2

1+1=love

Baekhyun looked away not believing that he would walk over to them, honestly he hoped that he would have just ignored him. Chanyeol frowned slightly as he moved closer to Baekhyuns side not wanting Sehun to be anywhere near him.

"Well, I never thought I'd see you and your family here again.  I thought you said you wouldn't come here again" Sehun said with a hint of mockery in his voice, giving his usual smile. Taehyung stood up looked at Sehun with annoyance not wanting to see his face again, not after what he had done to Baekhyun. Chanyeol could see that Taehyung was going to lose it soon so he got up and gently held onto his arm to hold him back from doing anything that would cause trouble.

"Calm done Taehyung, don't waste your breath on someone like him" Chanyeol said and gently toke him back to the rest, though he know what Taehyung was feeling since he felt the same way aswell. Sehun scoffed looking at the scene already knowing that the family had already got protective over Baekhyun.

"So you are still with him? I thought you would have already left after seeing how boring he was to be around" Chanyeol gritted his teeth together not wanting to cause a scene before turning to look at him feeling his blood boil just looking at him and his smug face.

"And what does it matter to you? Please go back to your own family or are you just going to leave them behind aswell?" He said between his teeth not knowing where those words had come from but they where true either way. Sehun narrowed his eyes slightly at those words but desided not to cause a scene at that moment.

"No, I actually love her and that's that, and you Baekhyun...don't think I'm done with you just yet" he said before turning around and headed towards his new family. Baekhyun felt sick to his stomach after seeing him and slowly picked at his food, the twins had noticed this and got up from their places going to their father and hugged him placing a kiss in each of his cheeks. Baekhyun was surprised but gently smiled and pulled the twins towards him happy that he had them.

"Thank you Minyoung, Minyeol...I feel better now" Baekhyun said softly placing his own kiss on each other their cheeks earning a cute giggle from both of them. Chanyeol smiled as he sat beside Baekhyun again gently resting one of his hands on Baekhyuns back to show that he was there to. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol when he felt his hand on his back and smiled at him.

" thank you Chanyeol, you too TaeTae" baekhyun said before letting out a sigh shaking his head, he wasn't going to let Sehun mess up this day for all of them like he use to do. Taehyung smiked softly knowing that there was someone else that was as protective of Baekhyun as he was, he actually hoped that they would end up together but he wasn't going to say that out load.

" of course Hyung, your family after all...I'll always be around when you need me" Taehyung said honestly, he was glad he got to say those words after all this time away, he looked at Chanyeol and smiled at him thankful that he was by Baekhyuns side.

"I also want to thank you too, Chanyeol Hyung for being there for Baekhyun Hyung and giving him his smile back" Taehyung said, he know that wasn't the only thing he wanted to say but he didn't know how to put it into words but he was sure Chanyeol already know with that one sentence. Chanyeol smiled at Taehyungs words already knowing what he meant without him saying it.

"Of course, I'd be happy if I could continue to make him smile since a smile suits him better" Chanyeol said honestly giving a smile to Baekhyun hoping that he would take those words to heart since he meant ever word of it. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol after he spoke and made ete contact with him, he quickly turned his head a sight blush showing as he went back to eating and feeding the twins. Baekhyuns mother noticed the slight blush on her Don's cheeks and leaded over to whisper something to Chanyeols motger casing both of them to chuckle a little.

"Oh I know you would, let's just hope that Baekhyun hyung will allow you" Taehyung teased Baekhyun, it had been a while since he saw Baekhyun even blush so seeing him like that made him happy. Chanyeol couldn't help but chuckle as he noticed Baekhyuns cherks her more red, it was the first time seeing him like this and it made him want to more.

"You all like teasing me to much" Baekhyun wined as he continued to eat doing his best to ignore all the teasing around him, but one thing was for sure was tgat he felt happy about Chanyeols words and hoped he meant them. Chanyeol smiled softly and patted Baekhyuns back gently, he didn't mean to ease hom that much but his reactions where so cute he couldn't help it.

"I'm sorry Beak, I can't help it because your reactions are cute" Chanyeol admitted honestly knowing that he himself was going to eventually be teased by his mother later, he honestly hoped that everything would work out in the end and Sehun would leave Baekhyun along finally. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol slightly still a little embarrassed from the teasing that had happened.

"Your teasing me again aren't you?" Baekhyun asked reasing his eyebrows slightly even though he already knew the answer to that he still wanted to ask. Taehyung chuckled softly before looking at the twins and came up with an idea to leave the two of them alone.

"Minyoung, Minyeol want to come and ball with me? I brought it along so we could play" Taehyung said taking the ball from the bag he had, a smile showed on his face as the twins faces lit up. The mothers also saw what Taehyung was doing and decided to join them to play.

"Great! Let's go!" Taehyung said happily walking away with the twins and mothers grinning to himself when he turned his back to them. Chanyeol blinked slightly seeing all of them walk away just like before and leaving them alone together.

"I think they are doing this on purpose, again" Baekhyun said as he looked down at the food eating a bit here and there quietly. Chanyeol looking at Baekhyun when he said this seeing that he was actually shy and not annoyed about it.

"Of course they are, you just noticed that now" Chanyeol said chuckling softly as he gently placed his hand on Baekhyuns head finding him once again cute. Baekhyun just sat there quietly not sure what he was feeling but he know he liked Chanyeols hand on his head, he looked over watching the twins and everyone laughing a playing with a slight smile showing on his face.

"Is this your first time seeing them like this?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun gently playing with his hair not moving his hand, he honestly didn't want to move from that position. Baekhyun gave a small nod at the question since it was the first time he had seen the twins have this much fun.

"Yes it is, I feel bad since the only time I have with them is after school and even then I don't have a lot of time to play with them" Baekhyun admitted feeling a ache in his heart because he know that they will not be this age forever. Chanyeol hummed slightly as he looked at Baekhyun not knowing what that felt like since he didn't have children of his own, but he could tell that it was hurting Baekhyun.

"Well maybe we can do something fun for their birthday since it's not that far away right?" Chanyeol offered with a smile riffing Baekhyuns hair slightly. Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol before smiling softly at him, he was glad that Chanyeol was there and knew what to say to him.

"Yes, we definitely should!" Baekhyun said unable to hide his happiness at that moment, he was honestly grateful towards Chanyeol and wanted him to know that but didn't know how to express it. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and smiled at his exsited he was, he gently moved his hand from Barkhyuns head and rested it on his cheek.

"I'm glad you like the idea" Chanyeol mumbled not breaking eye contact having the feeling of wanting to kiss him, he try to hide it but the longer he looked at Baekhyun the harder it was. Baekhyun could feel his heart beat start moving faster and gently placed his hand over it trying to calm down, he didn't know what was going over him in that moment only that Chanyeol was leaning closer to him...

 

------------‐-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this chapter and the cliffhanger I left you there with lol

anyway I'll do my best to update more frequently so please be patient ^^

thank you for reading and enjoying my stories ^^