Chapter 4 : Meeting His Mother

1+1=love

Chanyeol smiled and said goodbye to all of the children as their perents come to get them until he was left with the twins, he went into the class to get his stuff before holding the twins hands and headed to his car.

"Are you dropping us off?" Minyoung asked curious when she realised that Baekhyun wasn't there to pick them up. Chanyeol looked at her and smiled softly at her knowing that nether of the twins were use to being apart from Baekhyun.

"Yes but Appa will be waiting for you at home" Chanyeol answered as he helped them into the car and buckled in before heading to Barkhyuns house while singing along to songs with the twins taking their thoughts of not being with Baekhyun, he wanted to make sure they stay happy.

Baekhyun had spent the rest of the day to relax and actually was able to sleep some more, he hadn't been awake that long when he realised what time it was and git ready for work and to drop the twins off to his perents house. He was actually greatfull for Chanyeol since today he didn't have to do a thousand things at once.

Chanyeol reached the house not that long after and smiled to the twins as he parked the car happily before holding their hands and headed to the front door.

"Well, I'll see you on Monday then" Chanyeol said as he knocked on the door waiting for Baekhyun to open the door and just as the door opened the twins asked the question that shocked the both Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Aren't you going to drive us there, hyung?" Minyeol had a small pout on his face as he asked and so did Minyoung. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun wondering what he was going to say. Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol was looking at him and knew why, he let out a sigh biting his lip slightly as he thought about it until he noticed the twins faces and gave in.

"I don't see why not, if the twins want you to drop them off I don't see why not" Baekhyun said and smiled at the three of them seeing how excited to know they could go together before moving out the way to let them enter.

"I just need to finish off something then we can go" Baekhyun said as he walked to the kitchen to finish off the cake that he made for his mother, she liked it when he made cakes for her. Once he had finished he it up he went to were Chanyeol was with the twins and smiled to them softly just watching them laugh and play. Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun watching them and decided to get up and go over to him taking the bags that he was sure was the twins stuff and smiled at him.

"Let me help you this time, I won't take a no for an answer" Chanyeol said as he walked out to put the bags into the back of his car. Baekhyun blinked in surprise not expecting him to actually do that, as he watched Chanyeol take the bags to the car he decided to get the twins and his own stuff for work and went to were Chanyeol was with his car, he was a little nervous about showing Chanyeol were his perents lived but he know he couldn't hide it no more anyway since he had gotten close to someone other then his family.

"So you have work after dropping the twins off?" Chanyeol asked as he let Baekhyun put his work stuff in the back of the car as well. Baekhyun held the cake in his hands before he nodded at the question as he help to get the twins into the car and buckled them in before getting into the front seat watching as Chanyeol got into the drivers side before answering the question properly.

"Yes, I got work after dropping them off, but my work doesn't mind of I'm late since I have twins on my own after all" Baekhyun admitted honestly as he buckled himself in somehow feeling comfortable in the others presents then he was when they first met.

"I see, I'll drop you off after then since I don't have anything else to do today" Chanyeol said with a smile as he buckled himself in letting Baekhyun put the address of his perents house in, he was really curious where Baekhyun had grown up and spent his younger years of his life. Baekhyun was sure that Chanyeol was curious about his life, even when they had first met he was sure of it and it kind of scared him.

'Thank you, your really kind even though I'm a stranger to you" Baekhyun said as he looked out the window wondering what Chanyeols reaction would be when he found out where he lived and the reason why he lives in such a small house now. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun as he spoke knowing that there was something he was hiding from him buy he was sure he was about to find out what that was very soon.

"Of course, there's no way I was going to leave you alone when you looked like you was going to collapse when we first met" Chanyeol said before chucking slightly as he started to drive to Barkhyuns perents house and enjoyed the drive with Baekhyun and the twins as they sang songs, talked and laughing together. Baekhyun couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun in his life but he really enjoyed it.

30 minutes later Baekhyun noticed that they were nearly there and started to get nervous as he looked out the window going quiet all of a sudden. Chanyeol noticed the change and also that the closer they git to his perents house the bigger the houses got and then it hit him why Baekhyun didn't answer stright away, Baekhyun was richer then he made out to be. Chanyeol felt a little annoyed that he hadn't told him ythe truth but he was going to talk to him when the twins  were safely at their grandparents.

"So, your perents live there then?" Chanyeol asked masking the annoyence he felt after he found out that he had lied to him. Baekhyun flinched slightly knowing that Chanyeol would react that way and was scared about driving back with him, all Baekhyun could do was nod his head at the question as Chanyeol stopped at one large mantion doors were the GPS told him where the destination was and just stared in shock, what kind of family did Baekhyun come from.

"Um,  we'll go from here since they won't let your car in concert they don't know who drove it" Baekhyun said as he hot out the car only to blink when he saw Chanyeol get out the car to, he held the cake and helped the twins out of the car. Chanyeol didn't listen to what Baekhyun said and went to get the bags, he was going to go with them weather Baekhyun liked it or not.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing?" Baekhyun didn't want Chanyeol to see anything since his family wasn't like the loving family kind, Baekhyun  wanted to stop Chanyeol but now that he knew where he lived was going to want more answers. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and knew why Baekhyun didn't want him to go, he walked over to the twins and Baekhyun with a smile to reasure Baekhyun that it was ok.

"Well of course I'm going to say goodbye to the twins, there's no way I can leave without doing that" Chanyeol said even though he was only telling half the truth, he also wanted to see what Baekhyuns family was like and if they would be ok with him being there. Baekhyun nodded slightly though he was sure that wasn't the only reason.

"Oh ok, let's go then" Baekhyun mumbled as he toke Minyeols hand and smiled when he had noticed the twins were holding each others hands happily as they walked in once the gate was open with Chanyeol following beside them. Chanyeol smiled at the cute family scene making sure not to go to far away from them since he himself was nervous once he was through the gates of the big mantion feeling like he didn't belong there at all but he did his best to keep his composure since he was there to find out about Baekhyun life and how he lived when he was younger.

Chanyeol walked with Baekhyun to the front door and stood there as Baekhyun rang the bell as he held one of the twins hands before seeing Baekhyun smiling at him with a soft smile before smiling back at him, not that long after the door opened to show a beautiful middle aged woman that he realised was were Baekhyun got his Beautiful looks and personality when she talked which didn't surprise him at all.

'Baekhyun, Minyeol, Minyoung!" She said happily as she hugged the three of them one after the other with a bright smile. Chanyeol stood there a little uncomfortable as he held the twins bags with their stuff until he noticed Baekhyuns mother was looking at him with a curious look, he froze not sure what to say or do at that moment.

"And who is this handsome young man?" She asked as she looked at Baekhyun curious with a smile on her face. Baekhyun looked at her and was a little embarrassed about the way his mother looked at him before chuckling softly shaking his head to whatever his mother was thinking.

"He's Chanyeol a friend of mine, helped me look after the twins" Baekhyun said with a smile as he looked back at Chanyeol before taking the nags from him and gave them to his mother who was looking at Chanyeol with a smile as she toke the bags and walker over to him.

"So you've been helping my son? I've always wondered when he would finally let someone into his life again. He was always scared to let people know where he came from since he didn't like to be treated different" Chanyeol listened as Baekhyuns mother spoke, his announce went at the others mothers words realising that he wasn't lying he was just hiding. 

"I see, I'm glad he let me become his friend and help him to be honest, I was shocked when I first pulled up outside but I understand why he doesn't like to talk about it" Chanyeol said as he looked over to Baekhyun and the twins with a soft smile. Mrs.Byun didn't miss the way Chanyeol looked at her son and she didn't mind since he seemed like a nice mam unlike her previous son-in-law that left with another man when her son was pregnant.

"I'm glad to, don't hesitate to come here when you like, you seem like a nice young man and I would like to know you better as well" she said to him before giving Chanyeol a hug and went back over to Baekhyun saying buy to him and taking the twins as they waved by happily.

"What did my mother ask you?" Barkhyun asked once the twins where in his mother's house and they where on the way back to the car, he was curious since his mother seemed to like Chanyeol a lot. Chanyeol went quiet thinking about what she told him and decided to tell him only a bit of what she said.

"Well she said that I could go there and bist anytime I like since she thinks I'm a nice young man" Chanyeol said as they reached his car and got in waiting for Baekhyun to get in, he wanted to ask Baekhyun about why he hide it even though he know why but he wanted to make sure that it was true and he wasn't hiding anything else from him at that moment.

"Baekhyun, I want to know the truth about why you didn't tell, why did you not tell me the truth?" He asked Baekhyun as he buckled himself in and looked over to him before he started the car and waited for him to answer the question as he stared back to were Baekhyun worked. Baekhyun looked out the window in surprise at the question, he wasn't expecting a question like that and know that his mother must of told him.

"My mother told you didn't she?" Baekhyun asked not turning his head away from the window since he was scared of what Chanyeol would think of him after finding out, Chanyeol was looking at the road and know that Baekhyun was scared, he know that but he was also sad that Baekhyun would think of him in that way.

"Yes, she did and I understand why you think that way but I'm not the same as those people Baekhyun, I care and want to help you" Chanyeol didn't know were that came from but it was the truth and he know it. Baekhyun was shocked but it made him feel better to hear that.

"Whatever my mother said to you was true and I'm sad to admit it though, I'm sorry" Baekhyun wanted to tell him but was scared about what would happen after he told the truth since it wasn't happy at all and he didn't want to lose another friend.

"Don't worry about it Baekhyun, there's no rush just tell me when your ready" Chanyeol said softly but he didn't know  how long he could wait but he had a feeling that it wasn't happy at all which kind of scared him, what happened to Baekhyun in the past to make him shut off from other people. Chanyeol realised that it was the twins and the fact that he was their teacher that made him open up to him as much as he had. Baekhyun smiled slightly as he looked out the window in silence for the rest of the ride.

Chanyeol stopped the car and looked at Baekhyun and smiled slightly at him and got one back and watched him get out the car and headed into the bilding, he couldn't help but stare at him as he went before shaking his head slightly before driving back home and mumbled to himself as he looked at the road.

"Calm down Chanyeol, what's wrong with you?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you for reading and waiting for the next chapter and I hope everyone has a nice day, afternoon or evening 😊

Also in sorry that it takes forever just for me to get a chapter up but I don't want there to be to many mistakes and I always want to give my best ☺

Well I'll see you all next time!