Chapter 14: Family Outing Part 1

1+1=love

Baekhyun looked out the window happy that he was going out with his family, the only person missing was his father but he was working overseas at that moment so he rearly saw him. Minyoung was singing happily to herself in the back seat exsited for the picnic, Minyeol was looking out the window with big curious eyes at everything they where passing. Chanyeol would take a peak at Baekhyun now and then as he drove and also made sure that Baekhyuns mother was following behind them.

"It's been a while since I've been on a picnic, the last time was when I was in middle school" Baekhyun admitted looking over to Chanyeol with a smile, he was glad that he was going with Chanyeol and his mother this time though. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun for a second before facing forward again smiling softly.

"The last time I went was when I was 5 so I don't even remembering it, my parents got to busy and my sister was born so it was hard to do stuff like that" Chanyeol told Baekhyun, at that moment he realised that was the first time he had told Baekhyun anything about his life until now. Baekhyun was surprised but also happy that he got to know something new about Chanyeol.

"I see, that was a while ago but at least your going again now, you will have a lot more fun to since you will be able to remember and make new memories" Baekhyun said though the last part was mostly directed to himself, it was time he forgot those bad memories and make some happy new memories to take their place. Chanyeol hummed againing with Baekhyun completely, it was time Baekhyun made new memories with him and his family.

"That's right Baek, let's make happy memories with everyone and forget everything else" Chanyeol said using the little nickname he made for him, he decided that he would call him that from now on. Baekhyun blinked slightly in surprise when Chanyeol called him with a nickname, he didn't mind it at all he just wasn't expecting it at that moment.

"Let's do that, I brought my camera to so we can take pictures to" Baekhyun said actually feeling exciting that they where having a family outing, honestly he never thought anything like this would happen until he ment Chanyeol and was glad about it. Chanyeol smiled glad that Baekhyun had remembered to bring a camera along with him at least, he wasn't sure if the others did the same but at least they had their phones if they wanted to take pictures.

"Good thing you remember Baek, the only thing I have is my phone and I'm not sure how long that will last" Chanyeol admitted as they finally made it to the park they where having the picnic at, it was a park he always went to when he wanted to be alone but now there was no need for that anymore. Baekhyun laughed softly at Chanyeol said shaking his head slightly, he wasn't sure about his mother or Taehyung either.

"Ah! We're here!" Minyoung all of a sudden yelled looking out the window, not only did she make her brother jump she made Baekhyun and Chanyeol jump to. Baekhyun put his head over his chest and chuckled slightly trying to slow his heart beat down, he wasn't expecting that and could tell everyone else in the car wasn't either.

"Yes Minyoung, we're here but first we have to park the cars and find a good spot" Baekhyun said softly as he turned around and smiled softly at her, honestly he found her cute and just the way he was when he was her again. Chanyeol looked for a good place to park, once he found one he parked before looking at the 3 of them with a bright smile of his own.

"Ok let's get out and find a good place ok?" Chanyeol asked looking at Minyeol and Minyoung to see their reaction, he honestly wanted to be with them everyday but there where going to be sometimes where he couldn't. Baekhyun smiled as he was the twins reaction and his exsited they where, he had always wanted to do something like this with the twins but he never had the time and felt bad for that. Baekhyun hoped that now Chanyeol was there it would be different to before, he toke a peak at Chanyeol before facing forward again.

"Yes, that would be great" Baekhyun said just as existed as he got out of the car and went to get Minyeol out if the car, he held onto his hand as he saw his mother parking her car and smiled softly glass that she was there with them. Chanyeol had also gotten out if the car helping Minyoung out of the car holding her in his arms, he walked to stand next to Baekhyun and waited for the other 3 to get parked and out of the car. 

"You ready to go then?" Baekhyun smiled when his mother, Taehyung and Chanyeols motger walked over to them, he felt happy and ready to have fun at that moment and hoped that nothing out get in the way or stop this feeling for today. Chanyeol went to the boot and got the picnic baskets out, he couldn't wait to just sit down and eat a bit though that wasn't the only reason they had come here. Baekhyun followed Chanyeol taking one of the baskets with his free hand and smiled at him.

"Let's go" Baekhyun said before walking to the park with Chanyeol and everyone else by his side, he looked around the park looking for a part that had enough shade for them to sit under. Chanyeol also looked around before he found the perfect place, there was enough shade for them to sit.

"Over there Baek" Chanyeol said pointing to the spot with a smile before he started to head in that direction, thankfully it wasnt that far so they could get out of the sun. Baekhyun and the others followed behind Chanyeol to the spot, he was grateful that Chanyeol had spotted it or they would have been walking in hot weather for who knows how long.

Chanyeol let out a sigh as he put the basket and Minyoung down, he got the blanket out of the basket spreding it out before sitting down glad to be out if the sun in that moment not expecting it to be that hot. Baekhyun chuckled softly before putting the other basket down and let go of Minyeols had sitting down himself watching as everyone, including the twins, did the same just to cool down and get their breathe back again.

"Well let's relax and eat a bit first them we can do whatever we want" Baekhyun said as he opened the baskets taking all the food and drink that he and Chanyeol made, he was glad that he had Chanyeol even if he won't say it out load he ment it. Baekhyun had finished getting everything else before his eyes met with a pair of familiar ones, instead of letting it get to him he looked at the twins with a smile.

"I made your favourites, it's chicken sandwiches" Baekhyun said as he have the twins a lunch box each with there favourite things within it. Minyoung and Minyeol smiled brightly before they began to eat, they knew that their father wouldn't forget to do something they liked. Chanyeol watched the little scene that was happening before him and he was honestly glad that he was a part of it, he started to wat the food along with everyone else happily.

"Hello" someone said making everyone look up to see who it was, everyone's eyes widened as soon as they saw who it was that had came over...

 

 

---------‐--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

left on a cliffhanger right there lol

I hope you all enjoy this chapter since there is going to be two more parts to this family outing.

I didn't want to do it all together since it would be yo much to read and to much to write at once ^^"

hope you enjoy and are looking forward to fine out who it us and what happens next

thank you for reading, I love you all ♡