|let's do this

My (not so) Prince Charming

Who knew the cold and arrogant Jungkook was so- emotional? He ended up spilling his feelings out to Miso while she blankly stared at him on the sofa. She kind of envied his passion and deep love for this Mina girl, yet the way he describes her doesn't exactly sound like the angel he made her out to be. "And she's back here? With her new boyfriend?" Miso leaned onto the sofa's arm. He nodded slumping into the cushion. "Well... what are you going to do?" 

"What can I do? If I ever meet her again, I'll try to win her heart." he paused and his eyes lit up brightly, almost too bright for Miso's liking. "Hey, how about we make her jealous and maybe she'll come back to me!" he turned to Miso excitedly. Miso lifted an eyebrow at his suggestion. "This wasn't apart of the deal b-"

"Fine, I'll double the amount of money." he desperately pleaded.  Man the things peple do for love.

"Well I was going to say, though it wasn't in the deal, I guess I'd do it, but you said it! Double and I'm in!" Miso smiled. Afterall, she was single and Jungkook wasn't as bad as she thought. She nodded in agreement and smiled at him. "But um, how will you even get her to see you?" 

"I can ask Taehyung, or, well actually my mom has these buisness parties every five months with other ceos. Mina's father is a ceo and attends most of the time. It's coming up around next week." he thought in joy.

"Well that's handy, I'll call it a deal! Lovers now, strangers later." she held her hand out. 

Jungkook nodded and shook her hand with a bit of sadness-  "Yeah strangers." 

 

-the day before the buisness party-

 

*ding dong*

Miso scrunched her eyebrows rolling in her bed. The ringing continued as she groaned and flopped onto the floor. "Coming!" She stretched her arms walking to the door like a zombie. Miso opened the door to reveal a smiling Jungkook and pushed the door close before he stopped it and slipped in. "Did you forget already?" he made himself comfortable on the sofa like it was his house. "Is it your birthday or something?" Miso yawned falling onto the other sofa to sleep again.

"Miso it's two o'clock already! and the buisness party tomorrow!" he scurried over to shake her. "I bought you this dress to wear!" he sighed as Miso drifted off into sleep. "I'll just wear the dress in my closet- now go eat or something I need sleep." she waved him away. He groaned lifting Miso up bridal-style "Yah~ wake up!" Miso opened her eyes in annoyance. "I can sleep in the air too Jungkook." she stuck out her tongue and slept in his hold. 

"My goodness you're so lazy! I'm going to drop you-" he held her up higher. 

He wouldn't.

Would he?

Miso opened her eyes again "Fine! I swear you better give me that money right after you coconut." He smiled putting her down and grabbed the bag. "Here! Try it on! and brush your teeth while you're at it." he pushed it into her hands. She blinked in embarassment, maybe Miso was a bit too comfortable with him for her own good. She waddled to the bathroom tiredly and cleaned up.


awhile later...

"What's taking you so long??" he dropped his phone bored. "Jungkook... why does the dress look like it's missing- a dress?" Miso sighed from the bathroom. "How does it look?" he tilted his head waiting. Miso hesitantly popped her head out the bathroom with nervousness. "I think it's too much- like way too much." she shook her head. Jungkook stared at her confused "Let me see, if you're not comfortable you don't have to wear it." he nodded.

She pursed her lips before stepping out awkwardly. Jungkook's eyes widened and tried to focus on her eyes but they ended up wandering down. "Yeah- let's not wear that one!" he cleared his throat looking away.

Miso went to go get her casual floral printed dress and comfortably walked out. "Is this too casual for the event?" She sat down next to him. "No, it matches you well." he smiled. Miso couldn't help but blush before she caught herself and coughed. "Okay let's rehearse what we should do!" He clapped. 

Miso still coudn't believe she was doing this. "Okay so I'll probably introduce you to everyone as my date and when Mina comes the plan starts! We just have to be flirty and hope for the best." He said proud of his plan. Miso didn't really think it'd be a good idea originally but what could she do? The poor boy wanted his ex back so much and was paying her so much money. Guilt was really starting to trip her up that she was doing this for money or at all.

"Hey Jungkook... perhaps this doesn't work out- this pains me to say this but, you don't have to pay me the money. Maybe just treat me out to a meal! Yeah... a meal." She said in pain. So much money...

He laughed at her sorrowness, "Miso- I'll still pay you." 

Miso looked at him with guilty eyes ... "If that's what you want, I can't stop you." she smiled.

 

-buisness party-

"My stomach isn't feeling to well." Miso held her stomach uncomfortably as they pulled up to the place. Jungkook laughed "Why?" Miso gulped as the person opened the door for them. "You didn't say it was this big of an event- I even wore something so... bleh." They stepped out as Jungkook offered her an arm. " Don't worry and follow my lead." he winked and started walking her to the entrance. 

"Once you enter the door, you're the main character of the room. If you get scared just look at me." he reassured her before opening the door. And he was right, there were already people inside and the chattering got quiet real quick! Miso felt like melting to the floor before an arm was at her waist tightly. "Let's go do this thing." 

 


oh my gosh it's been longer than i thought! i'm so so sorry everyone! i've been so busy but i felt terrible to drop the story so i tried my best to write this chapter! i'm not sure when the next will come but i hope i can write it sooner than this~ thank you so much everyone!