|put on some clothes

My (not so) Prince Charming

She groaned rubbing her wrists from the pain. "I swear if I wasn't so nice." she glared at the Jungkook on the floor. He started snoring making Miso scoff. She got up and went to her bathroom to freshen up for bed. She fell down onto her fluffy bed drifting off to sleep from all the hard work dragging Jungkook here. 

~

The next morning...

Miso stretched her arms tiredly and yawned as the light hit her face. She reached for her phone and played some music getting up to make her bed. It was the weekend and she could actually have a nice morning routine. She smiled at the chirping of birds and the relaxing music playing as she slipped off her clothes and walked to the bathroom. She took a nice warm shower and brushed teeth. "You look decent Miso." she smiled patting her face. There were dark circles and her eyes were a bit puffy from crying over the jerk, Minho, at times. But overall, decent.

She wrapped a towel around her body opening the door when suddenly her smiling face hit a bare chest. She paused before looking up to see a half-awake, half-, half-arrogant Jungkook! His chest was bare as he yawned rubbing his eyes. "Oh gosh I feel awful as heck. Sorry." he moved out the way. Miso had totally forgotten he stayed here last night. Or well passed out after being a weird kissing freak. Miso was still stunned and pushed him farther away and ran to her room locking it as her towel fell. "Oh gosh that was close." she sighed getting dressed. 

She slowly opened the door and saw no Jungkook but heard the shower on. "Wow, he thinks he can just use the apartment like his own?" she tsked walking out to the living room. His shirt was on the floor and it reeked of alcohol also somehow. Miso shook her head goign to the kitchen and hesitated. "Should I? Should I not?..." she scratched her head. "Should you what?" she jumped suddenly hearing a voice behind her. "Oh my gosh can you stop doing-" she turned around seeing him with only a towel on his waist. "Oh my- nope! Not okay Jungkook, not today!" Miso pushed him by the arm out to the living room. "Wear this." she closed her eyes handing him the shirt. 

"You act like you never seen a guy's chest, have you never saw your boyfriend's chest at least once or whi-" Miso opened her eyes tossing the shirt at his face. "Yah! Get dressed and get out!" she pointed at the door. He laughed and just then the towel hit the floor. It hit the floor. "My eyes!" she covered her face quickly. "I swear Jungkook I will kill you if you don't hurry and get dressed." she mumbled loudly. "Okay okay." he walked past her to the bath room and got dressed in his old clothes.

Miso picked up the towel and shivered. She threw it into the basket and sat down on the sofa sighing. "He's like an annoying chicken." she groaned. He came out fully dressed thank goodness and massaged his temples. "Jeez I drank a lot, also... how did I end up here?" he dropped down next to Miso. "You ask that now after showering and using my towel?" she crossed her arms. "Hope ya don't mind girlfriend." he chuckled. She stared at him with a straight face making him clear his throat. 

"You got hecka drunk and Taehyung told me to pick you up. You were super super heavy like a ton! And then when I let you sleep peacefully on the couch, you go all macho and talk about whoever this Mina is and. AND, you kissed me." she said the end quietly. "That was a lot of 'ands'. But wait... Mina? And what did I do?" he blinked confused. 

"you kissed me..." you mumbled. "One more time?" he leaned his ear closer. "YOU. KISSED. ME." she pointed back and forth between him and her. 

"Oh. Oops, sorry Miso." he sighed backing up. She sighed and faced him "Who is Mina anyways? Are you love sick?..." she asked confused.


Hello~ just a small update, I'll try to post a longer chapter next but I hoped you enjoyed! And thank you so much for subscribing T-T