|no strings attached

My (not so) Prince Charming

"So he broke up with you?!" your best friend, Taemi dropped the empy plastic cup. Miso nodded bitterly wiping down the coffee-stained counters. "He said he never loved me just like that." she scrubbed the same section in a daze. "What?! What a jerk. Want me to go beat him up?" she held up the mop stick. Miso laughed shaking her head.

"Thanks but I'm fine. Someone already helped me." Miso sighed washing the last dishes. "Ooh who?" her friend sat on the counter listening. "This arrogant boy." Miso looked at her friend for a second before sighing once again. "Sounds like a cute love story." her friend gushed. "It's quite a weird one to be honest." she replied drying off her hands. "How so?" Taemi jumped off the counter.

"Well, don't judge me... he's paying me a thousand dollars to be his girlfriend." she scratched her head hearing how dumb that sounded out loud. "What?!... wait what?" her friend blinked confused. "You see... I don't really know, but I need money for bills and food." she shrugged. Was this a stupid idea? Probably.

"Well, I guess it's okay? No no, that's weird. Are you sure he doesn't want anything more?" Taemi held her shoulders worriedly. "Hmm you're probably right... but don't worry if anything sketchy happens I'll take care of it." Miso smiled. "Girl, you sound like you're going to date a criminal or something." she sighed. "Don't worry, I don't and never will like him like that. He's still a stranger." she explained.

"Oh! That reminds me, was he the one with the uh... black haired boy with like bangs and a white jacket?" Taemi clapped. "Uh yeah. Why?" 

"He told me to give you his number... but I was hesitant beause you had a boyfriend and all so I threw it in the trashcan oopsies~" she quickly went to the trashcan and went through all the cups. 

"Oh gosh Taemi, it's fine you don't have t-" Miso laughed turning off the lights. "Found it!" she ran over and gave it to Miso. "Oh my gosh, thanks girl. I'll see you tomorrow." she hugged her friend and left to walk home.


MIso enjoyed the cool air outside as she plugged in her earbuds and slipped her phone into her skirt pocket. These were her favorite part of the day when the weather was just right, and she could peacefully w- "BOO!"

"AHHHhhhhh!" Miso jumped back hitting someone's arms harshly as her earbuds fell out. She closed her eyes tightly before hearing two dumb laughs. "Gosh she's shaking you idiot." a deep voice said. She opened her eyes to see a smiling Jungkook in front of her with a can of beer in his hand. 

She looked up to see a different friend now. Not that kind of short boy with the eyesmile but a taller one with shiny eyes and a cute boxy smile. She found herself admiring his nice features before she came back to reality and stood up straight. 

"Yah! If this is your idea of dating I'm out." she slapped Jungkook's arm before speed walking ahead. "Woah woah sorry! But because you're my girlfriend, you promised. You have to do me a favor!" he held her shoulder lightly. 

"What?" she sighed wanting to lay in her soft bed already. "Trust me." he took her hand and followed his friend to his car. "Stranger danger I'm not getting in." she stopped as he opened the door. "Trust meeeee~" he whined. The alcohol was probably kicking in. "Don't worry, Taehyung is driving and we'll take you right back to your house!" he waved his hands.

Miso blinked and looked at the Taehyung boy. He gave a small smile and shrugged. She sighed and went in holding onto her phone tightly as safety.

"Where are we going?" she looked over to the tired looking Jungkook. He looked like such a child when he's not all rude and flirty. "To my house! Well to meet my parents." he scratched his head. 

Miso never really thought about it but was she really about to be his girlfriend. She made the decision abruptly and didn't even know how the 'relationship' would be. But it was like he read her mind as he spoke up.

"Oh and to get things straight, it's not a scam, I'll pay you still! Probably when I get more money into my credit card but that's also the main reason I asked you. You see... I need to prove to my parents I have an actual girlfriend before they cancel my card for over spending and still lonely at twenty-three." he explained.

"Oh... and why me?" Miso stared at him.

"No particular reason but you just caught my attention. Don't worry you can still live your life however though, I won't like you, think of it as having no string attached." he said simply.

Miso was probably offended a bit at his confession but she did say the same about him to Taemi so she called it fair. She was surprised at how he was so easy-going with it but somehow admired it. He was care-free and she low-key wanted to do the same. She didn't want to be arrogant like him but he had some likeable traits she guessed. That's probably why he has these friends to just stick by him.

"We're here." Taehyung drove into this huge house. Holy biscuits they were rich. Compared to her small cozy apartment the house- mansion maybe, was super tall and had a beautiful pathways with flowers and a swing wooden bench. She looked around in awe not even noticing they were already at the door when it opened revealing a lady in a silf cream dress with a flower headband around her braided bun. 

"Honey! And hey Taehyung! You're here, and with who is this?" she stared at Miso a bit stiffly. "My girlfriend mother." he grabbed Miso's hand gently connecting their fingers. Miso froze before smiling and nodded. "Hello, I'm Miso. Nice to meet you." she bowed down. 

"Oh hello, here come in, I would like to talk more." she smiled opening the door welcoming the three in. Jungkook nodded at Miso as they entered. "Wow your house is truly gorgeous and so are you." Miso couldn't help but say to his mom. "Oh my thank you sweetheart. I like you already." she laughed with rosy cheeks. 

How ome Jungkook couldn't act like her? Miso smiled as his mom sat her down as Taehyung went to sit out in the porch. "So how is Jungkook? You know as a boyfriend." she looked at Miso anticipating her answer. She wasn't really quite sure as they started 'dating' this morning. 

"We haven't been together for too long for me to confirm anything but he is very charming. Though he can be arrogant at times he has the confidence and adventerous aspect that I like." Miso looked over to Jungkook who seemed blank in thought. "I guess that's what made me fall for him." Miso cringed inside with her words but tried to hide it behind a smile.

"Awww that's all you need to say darling. Your actually only his second girlfriend ever. He's always stubborn and has feelings still for-" she patted her hand while talking but Jungkook cute her off. Miso was pretty surprised and looked over to Jungkook who was groaning. "Ahh mom~ she didn't need to know."

"You think she woud like a player?" his mom laughed shaking her head. "I know he's a bit cocky at times and cold but I promise you he's very caring deep down and it may take awhile to break his shell." she smiled dearly. Miso nodded agreeing though she couldn't exactly tell what he was thinking. 

"Well I don't want to keep you for too late, but please do visit again!" she hugged Miso as they stood up. "Does this mean I get my credit card back?" Jungkook asked. "Goodness Jungkook!" his mom wacked his arm. "I'm taking that as a yes...?" he still stared at her.

"Take care of Miso first!" she pushed him out to the door. She stayed at the door still smiling at Miso. "Okay get home safely and come again~ Jungkook go go." his mom whispered to him.

"Thanks again, sorry if that was weird." he looked at the stiff Miso. "No problem, she was very sweet." 

Jungkook looked over to his mom shaking his head but she waved her hand nodding. He sighed and suddenly cupped Miso's face. "Sorry, only this once." he whispered before leaning in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Her eyes widened as she pulled away when the door closed. "Did you mean what you said?" he laughed. Miso paused before nodding "Half of it at least." 

"Well then I'm quite the charming boyfriend." he chuckled. 


Ahhh~ oops I accidently didn't hide this chapter while updating and revealed er'thang. Lol I changed it quite a bit so enjoy the chapter and sorry!