|drunk kiss

My (not so) Prince Charming

"So, how long are you planning on dating her?" Taehyung asked him drinking his coke while Jungkook chugged his beer can. "Yah don't drink too much." he took the can away. Jungkook laughed and opened up a new can. 

"I said a month, but I mean I got my card back so I'll just pay her and be over I guess." he slurred. "Only you would Jungkook." Taehyung laughed shaking his head. "Do you still like Mina?" Taehyung bit his lip before saying.

Jungkook gulped down the cold beer before letting out a sigh. "She was my first love... my only." he laughed. "That sounded cheesy. But of course hyung, always." he tossed the can in the trashcan. "She came to Korea this week. Staying with um, her boyfriend." 

Jungkook bitterly smiled "Oh, that's nice." he reached for the bottle of soju when Taehyung stopped him. "No more for today." Jungkook shook his head "I'm twenty three Taehyung, I can take care of myself." he patted his chest. "You should head home first and get rest." he waved him away. "Ahjumma~ one more can of beer please." he said to the older lady.

Taehyung sighed before nodding "Let me see your phone real quick." he held out his hand at the drunk boy. "Here ya gooo~" the boy slapped the phone onto his palm. 

Taehyung pulled up Miso's number and called her walking to the side.

Hey, It's Taehyung. Jungkook is a bit drunk right now and I have an emergency so can you do me a favor and come to the food tent near your cafe?" he spoke calmly. 

"Oh hey Taehyung, Uh- yeah I guess bu-" 

"Alrighty, thank you Miso. I owe you one, please take care of him well." Taehyung said hanging up before she could reply and went to pay the lady before leaving the tent.


"Wait... hello?..." Miso stared at her phone. She closed down the cafe looking around for a food tent. "Why couldn't he just drive him home for me." she sighed. "It's fine Miso, you should be nice." she said walking down the street. She looked in a street food tent seeing a sleeping Jungkook with bottles of beer and soju next to him. 

She came up to him shaking his shoulders gently "Yah... Jungkook, you can't sleep here." she said patting him. He groaned as he scrunched his face. "Goodness, I don't even drive." she pulled his arm up. "Wake up~" she shook him. 

She sighed pulling his heavy body out the tent and let out a tired breath. "Freakin Jungkook, you better pay me like you said. I feel like a maid." she dragged him lightly home. "People would think I knocked you dead or something." She groaned.

From afar Taehyung was watching from his car "Thanks Miso... this is the best for him. Hopefully." he said to himself driving home.

"I swear you are soooo heavy Jungkook!" Miso yelled as she closed her apartment door turning on the lights. 

She dropped him onto the sofa with a thud as she massaged her shoulders. "Jeez, what did you eat?" she sighed dropping to the floor tiredly. He groaned rolling around. "Goodness." Miso pushed him back on the sofa and pulled his jacket off lightly. 

He opened his eyes slowly frowning "Why did she do that?" he mumbled. "What?" Miso folded his jacket placing it on the chair. 

"Am I that bad? That she did that to me?" he hit his chest hard with a really sad expression. "Uh... who?..." Miso was worried looking at him. "She's probably happy now. I probably didn't give her enough." he spoke softly. "Um, I guess. I mean you so rude at times man, and like gosh that attitude was- Anyways... I don't even know who you're talking about." she scratched her head pulling a blanket over him.

He suddenly grabbed her wrists pulling her down. "Woah Jungkook, what the heck! Sleep you weirdo." she tried freeing her hands but he blinked heavily with blurry vision. He suddenly pinned her down onto the sofa hovering over her. "Y-Yah! Taehyung said a bit drunk? You're crazy drunk!" she groaned pushing him off. Why is he so dang strong and heavy?

"I'm not a bad boyfriend right? Mina..." he slurred looking down at her. "How am I suppose to know?! And who?!" she sighed. He kissed her before she could say anything. All the smell and taste reeked of alcohol as she used her knee and quickly knudged him in his u-know-where making him groan in pain as she pushed him to the floor roughly. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for subscribing T-T and commenting!