Chapter 2

The Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina couldn't sleep again that night. She again dreamt of the girl that was supposed to end her life but then gave her a chance to run away. She's been having dreams about that girl ever since she entered the agency and it's really taking a toll on her. She needs to find the girl immediately even though the only thing she knows about her is that she's an agent, around her age and is about 170 cm tall. Being an agent will be an advantage for Mina and she knows things will be easier to find the girl.

"Mina the Director is calling for you," Sana, her other Japanese friend who was 2 years her senior called for her in her dorm room.  Mina's staying in the Agency's dormitory since she has no where to stay in Japan after she gave up all her father's properties.

"I'll be there," Mina replied and soon she heard footsteps fading. She got her leather jacket from the bed and wore her boots before heading out.

____________

Mina's foot steps can be heard from the empty hallway of the agency. She's alone and that moment gives her time to analyze the event that would happen. The director might give her her first mission and just tge thought of it makes her slightly nervous and partly excited. She soon reached the door on the end of the hallway and took the liberty to enter.

The room was dim and there aren't many furnitures. Just a couch in the side with a cofee table, the Director's table with a wooden name plate in the front center, his name engrave on it and his rank in the agency, 

Takahashi Kaito

Director

and a cabinet in the corner where his awards are neatly placed. 

"Good morning Mina," the Director greeted as soon as the door opened but Mina didn't greet back nor respond to it. "Quiet as usual," the Director mumbled before gesturing for Mina to sit.

"So I called you here because your first mission will be given." Mr. Takahashi then placed a folder in front of Mina. Before Mina could even open the folder the Diretor began explaining.

"Your mission is quite hard but I know you will be able to accomplish it. An Agent of the T.S.A.S Korean Branch stepped down three years ago, and she has been missing since then. The Korea branch Director and President of T.S.A.S, Mr. Park, thought that the Agent is just taking a break since her last mission didn't end well but a year ago a family member of hers called the agency and told that she's been missing for three years now, around the time yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter