Chapter 4

The Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week. One week since my first ever mission is given and yet I still don't have any clue in where she could be. I'm getting tired from all the reading I've done, for the past four days all I do is read my co-agents' research and it still doesn't make sense in where she could be right now. Ever since she went missing 3 years ago she's only been spot four times, the first one being her home country, Taiwan, then to America, the third one in Hongkong about a year ago and the latest here in Tokyo, Japan. 

I decided to take a break and brew myself a coffee. Too much information makes my head dizzy and I'm hoping a cup of coffee will help. After making coffee, I took some cookies from the cookie jar and started eating it. I checked my phone since I haven't touched it for the whole day and I need to see if there are important messages or calls.

There's one from Seulgi telling me to call her as soon as I receive the message. One from Rose asking if I'm still alive. The last one is from Momo informing me that she'll be coming to my dorm in 15 minutes and her message was sent 12 minutes ago.

I soon heard a knock and I know it's Momo so I opened the door. Although I was confused when thr door opened revealing nothing but Momo and instead a frustrated Seulgi.

"It took you so long to reply so I came here personally," she reasoned and entered my room. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her and followed her to the living room, she sat in the couch and drank my freshly brewed coffee as if it was hers.

"I found something, and it's frustrating to just see it now," Seulgi answered after finishing my coffee. I'm quite surprised to know that the heat didn't bother her. 

"What is it?" I sat beside her and she took Tzuyu's profile from the table, flipped the pages and stopped after reaching the last page, which shows the most recent picture of Tzuyu.

"Look at the picture closely." She showed the picture quite close to my face and I did what she told me to do. "What did you see?" Seulgi asked after I pushed the folder away from my face.

"A picture of Agent Chou, here in Tokyo," I answered nonchantly since it was the most obvious answer to say. "No, it's just not that," she reasoned and showed the picture again.

"First, this place is near T.S.A.S main building and second Agent Chou is with another Agent and not just one agent but two of them. Although it may not seem clear in this picture in who she's with but in another taken picture it showed one of the Agent's face," she then pointed to two peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter