Chapter 7

The Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Any reports?" Momo asked to Sana as soon as she arrived. Nayeon was trailing behind her, wearing the same worried face as Momo's. "I have no lead yet," Sana replied with a sigh. For the past two hours she's been inside the tech room watching every CCTV footage available to know anything about Mina's whereabouts. 

"Is it the same case as the three missing other agents?" Momo asked and sat on one of the computer chair. She's about to look at some of the CCTV footages too. "It is, all four had the similarities in how they went missing," Sana answered. Momo abruptyly stood up from the chair then walked around the room.

"Agent Myoui is one of our most talented agents, we need to find her," Momo said. "We will Agent Hirai. I've already sent out men to look for her. They are checking all the possible places within the perimeter and out of it," Sana replied with seriousness, a very rare incident indeed. "Agent Im, I suggest you meet up with your team and rely this information," Momo ordered. Nayeon who was simply waiting at the side nodded her head and left the room.

Once only the two of them is left inside the room, Momo sat back at the chair. 

"Now, tell me where she really is Agent Minatozaki."

_____

Mina slowly opened her eyes but everything was pitch black. Her hands are handcuffed onto some metal handles attached on the wall. Her feet were tied and is gagged with a piece of cloth. She then felt her head spinning as the door open. 

Light

"Who's there?" She asked although it was incoherent because of the cloth. She heard a chuckle, it echoed around the room. It was light yet mocking at the same time. "You gave us a hard time while searching for you," the intuder said and closed the door even before Mina could see her face. The intruder then pulled down the cloth forbidding her to speak. 

"What do you mean?" Mina asked again after the gag has been removed. "I didn't think you'd actually run away, I thought you'd kill yourself after the murder of your father. Although what surprised me the most is you suddenly joined the Agency," the intruder replied. 

"Who the hell are you?" Mina's sure that this person talking right in front of her is not Agent Chou. The girl right here doesn't have that alluring voice she once heard from Agent Chou. "I think you know me, we've met once. I'm pretty sure it's at one of the Agency's yearly meet-up," the girl replied. 

"You're an agent?"

"I am but I'm no longer working for them. You can say that I'm a self-employed agent but of course I do have bosses from time to time."

"Who are you working for?"

"You ask a lot," the girl replied instead. "Now lemme uncuff you so you can talk to my friend. She missed you a lot by the way," the girl added. She then took out a key

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter