Chapter 3

The Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do you want to be an Agent, Ms. Myoui?" 

"I want to find someone and thank her for giving me a second chance to live and know the reason why she did that." 

That was my simple reason why I entered T.S.A.S but I never knew it will be really hard to find the girl behind my reason. Three days has passed since I got my mission from Mr. Takahashi and I still don't know where to start. 

I'm staring at her profile again hoping to find something that will help me with this hunt but I couldn't find anything. I threw the profile away and closed my eyes, I haven't have enough sleep since this mission was given and it's really tiring. 

My phone beeped, signaling me that I received a voice message from someone. It was from an unknown number and I'm debating with myself if I should listen to it or not. I'm a curious cat and therefore I decided to listen to it.

Good day Agent Myoui, I'm Agent Kang Seulgi and I'm requesting to do a collaboration regarding the case of Agent Chou. Message me back if you've found an answer.

Just after listening to Agent Kang's message another message came and I was again curious to hear in what the unknown person has to say.

Hello Agent Mina, I'm YooA and I'm requesting a collab about the case of the missing Agent, Chou Tzuyu. Reply ASAP if you've decided.

A lot more of that arrived and I was no longer curious to hear what the person would say by the 10th voice message arrived. I don't remember all who called but I can mention a few, Agent Jisoo, Agent Nayeon and Agent Eunha all of them asking if I could make a team with them and I don't even know any of them.

I'm curious in why they are doing this.

My phone suddenly rang and I was about to reject it but then the call was from Rose and I feel like I should answer it whenever she's the one calling.

"Hi Mina! It must be tiring for you with all the messages but it's normal for the people who's handling this mission"

"Why are they calling me? I don't get it,"

"Agent Tzuyu's case is really difficult and all the agents that has been assigned to it are the smart newbies but since it became the first mission for most, it's hard and they need all the help they could."

"Who do I team up with?" 

"It's up to you but I suggest you should pick the first five who contacted you."

"Why?"

"They were the first ones to find out information about you, it shows how alert they are. I should say bye now, I'm cutting the calls you're currently receiving but just message me whenever you need me."

The other line went silent after that and the call was over. Rose's suggestion didn't so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter