Chapter 1

The Hunt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myoui Mina did what she was told to do that night but she couldn't leave her father behind just like that. She went back only to see the figure of the girl running towards the window, she ran after her but the girl jumped already. Mina thought that the girl was gonna die but soon there was a plane flying away. 

"Thank you for everything," Mina mumbled before turning back and going to her father's bedroom. She saw the figure of her father on the bed, he looked like he's just sleeping peacefully, but then as she got nearer she noticed the blood dripping down the bed, it was from her father. And the tears she was trying to contain earlier streamed down. 

"Dad you knew there was no other way. I told you to stop but you didn't listen, you never did anyway," Mina laughed bitterly. "I know what the agent did was wrong but it was also your fault and I can't take sides. I'm sorry," Mina hugged her father and she continued to cry.

 

"Dad, I will correct everything. I will end what you started with the right choices to give justice to your death," Mina said with determination before her father's men rushed in.

_______________

It was the day of her father's funeral and she was hoping for someone to come. A person who will help her to change everything to its right place.

Mina keep looking around the place even though she was supposed to be mourning. She is, but unexpectedly her heart is at peace for she knew that her father was at fault in this. She's just sad that a chance for him to change wasn't given. 

Soon Mina saw the person she's looking for. The person always stands out where ever they go anyway. "I'm sorry for your loss," the person said.

"Let's talk after the ceremony," Mina replied and the person was about to disagree. "You can't say no," Mina threatened and it's not a good scene for the person she was talking to so the latter was forced to agree.

After the ceremony the person waited at the back having no clue in what Mina has in store. It took exactly 17 minutes for Mina to meet the person and the latter was starting to grow impatient but it's Mina and if it's Mina everything should be fine or hell will break loose.

"Hey, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. I had to lead the guests out," Mina apologized and the person simply shrugged, not really caring about Mina's reason. "What do you need anyway?" the person asked directly.

"I want you to help me close the Mafia," Mina said and the person was surprised. "I thought you would want to continue the mafia and plot a revenge plan against the ones who murdered your father. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter