불타오르네 | suga

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's your relationship with another?"

   

Suga rolled around on top of you as you kissed things were burning up after the long wait of today.Being on tour with Bangtan wasn't easy. being a young manager for Bangtan was even harder, staying away from Min Yoongi during day time hours was the hardest. Because things kept heating up matter of fact. it would be nice if you started taking cloths off now.

He bit your lip and smiled.

Suga looked at you as you found you self looking down. images of last night popping in your head. 

                     (suga grouping you at the dinner table last night; you had no underwear on)

Jungkook was prying again. He was so noisy and now all the boys were just as curious as he.

Suga cleared his throat.

"Were just friends," he said picking around at the food he ordered.

Suga was in between your legs but then sat upright to look at you, him standing on his knees in between your legs You tugged at the hem of his jeans wanting him to hurry up. 
He smiled at you and waved a finger at you , "nuh uh"

 he then took his jacket off. But you were left in disappointment as that's all he took off.

You whined accordingly. And huffed back. Your hair spread across the pillow of sugas bed in the hotel in New York you guys were staying at. Suga took the time to unbuckle his belt  still staring at you never breaking contact. He didn't take himself out. He wanted you to.

" interesting," jungkook smiled as if he knew something the other didn't. The guys looked at you staring at you. You felt like they all knew and you two just were liars.

"Come on Jungkook! leave them alone in pretty sure they are just friends like they said," Jimin said hitting Jungkook in the arm.

Jungkook just smiled like an he was

As soon as Suga got his jacket off he continued making out with you pushing him self into your core. You whimpered at the contact. He rolled you around to put you on top never breaking the kiss. He was so hungry for you ever since he found out you weren't wearing underwear under that short skirt you wore yesterday at the venue.

"Yeah leave them alone." Jhope called after Jimin. " we don't even have time for a girlfriend, we all know that the group comes first, so why would Suga hyung do that?Plus she is our manager" jhope shoved his hamburger in his mouth

"Exactly," you said making it more believable.

You found it exhilarating to be apart of his world even though he was busy a lot and you were busy taking care of him and six other boys, when you got to spend time with him it wasn't to be wasted. Time was precious and time never got wasted.

Suga was roaming all over your body.kissing your neck back to your lips. suga pulled your out and e dthe out of the mounds he seen bouncing all day. And you found your self grinding on his hard clothed manhood, you was so needy wanting him inside you. You left a pool of your juices on his lap coating his pants and boxers.

Suga took the time to slide his hand down your back past your to get to your core. Slipping his findings right in as he continued to kiss you. You moaned out as he started to finger you into bliss. He pulled out to rub your juices all around. Sliding up and down your slit it making you moan when he brush across your bud.

"Also why don't we all just mind our own business instead of preying into another's private life?" Suga stared at jungkook.

Jungkook rolled his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter