hanging out with bangtan? | v

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're going to be the death of me," taehyung breathed into your mouth. You were making out fully clothed after school one day. all because god was too late. the morals were gone and out and it seemed to be that things were getting wet, some getting hard.

He looked so handsome and god like that it made you daring. He made you do things you wouldn't normally do. you knew that you should have thought about this before but again, you were being daring. and taehyung was hot.

you both weren't dating but you were friends, and it seemed that you two developed tension out of nowhere, and where there's tension there's desire. minds are clouded and clearly,“When it gets hard don't be afraid.” Taehyung breathed. clearly happens.

Taehyung had your leg hitched up over his waist and you had both hands around his neck. his other hand was on the small of your back technically being a saint. you didn't know how far this was going to go but if it went far you could probably guess that it would be recurring.

You tangled your hands in his hair as you kissed his poisoned lips, he was poison because he was going to get you in trouble not in a bad way, a good way. taehyung was going to corrupt you and make him yours as you his. you both were going to mark each other so no one had access to do the things you did together, instead of putting a label on it. which no one wanted to think about right now.

no not with clouded minds.

 

You moaned as he kind of brushed a finger along the outside of the fabric of your underwear.your skirt now completely hitched up revealing your .

after a moment you could feel him hard through his pants and you gasped but continued kissing him. the heat radiated down there and you became wet for him. the thought of penetration by him sent you on edge.

Taehyung startled you when he played with the hem od your underwear located on the crotch. he rubbed the outer skin of your folds and pressed his into your core. you breathed out as he continuously did it trying to get you to give into his want.

ing you was causing friction and if done the right way you could . soaking your underwear completely.

taehyun managed to push your to the side you out in the open it glistening. taehyung continued to kiss you and found two fingers inside.you moaned. it felt good. so ing goog. way too ing good. and you could help trying to touch his through his pants.

He flipped you so that you were under him and he hovered you. he sat up and started to ed his school uniform and so you started to tear the buttons off yours, he was in front of you shirtless now and the way he looked at you was like a predator ready to attack.

he pushed you all the way down on the bed and opened your legs so he could get in between them. he sat back up and pulled down his pants to pull his out. and you anticipated in wait.

it sprung out and taehyung only pulled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter