we on | jungkook+jhope

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You and hoseok laid there . There was the way that you felt in the pit of your stomach that made this more erratic. It felt like chaos was pumping into your veins as your eyes glassed over in want. Your breathing was ragged and paced. Your eyes were heavy and darted back and forth into Hoseok's eyes not wanting to miss a moment of anything. You wanted to concentrate and take him all in, and literally.

Looking into his eyes was exhilarating. The way his hair was pushed back ily as he looked back at you mirroring them same actions. His y eyebrows knitted together whenever he was trying to concentrate on something. Looking into his eyes was beautiful. You got lost into them, the passion evident more or so likely. You loved staring at him, as the passion you shared while taking in one another made you prone to kiss.

You kissed. And you kissed passionately. He bit your lip and then the skin there for the pain to ease. He found entrance into your mouth and the kiss got even more deeper. The fire igniting inside of you. It causing you to want to let go and not hold on to him, because it was hard when you had Jungkook behind you ing you from the back.

Jungkook was directly behind you slowly going in and out of you, at the way you felt inside and out. He had one hand underneath you the other on your hip pulling you to him as he pumped in and out of you. He tried his best not to disturb you and hoseok but it was hard when all he wanted was to kiss you too.

Jungkook kissed your neck slamming into you, him getting more aggressive. You broke the kiss with hoseok when you turned your head into Jungkook him catching your lips in the process. You moaned into his lips and your hands instantly went up to caress his perfect face.

As the kiss deepened you became close, hoseok kissing on the front of your body ily and passionately. Him reaching down to play with your .

"mmmm uuhhh," you moaned out.

Hoseok stopped and grabbed your face from Jungkook. He wanted at least part of you while Jungkook got the very best part of you.

For now.

He grabbed your face aggressively as the lust took over. He kissed your neck and it made you moan out, screaming out into an because Jungkook was ing you and hoseok was kissing you.

You laid in the middle of them, all of you laying on your sides. Jungkook sliding in out of you while hoseok was laying on his side in front of you kissing you sloppily and aggressively.

Hoseok was ready for his turn already and it made you want to hold out for him but it was hard. You weren't coming because you could concentrate on just Jungkook. You wanted to come for him but then hoseok would distract you will his antics. It was also harder when hoseok was laying in front of you watching you, and anticipating for you to be ed hard by him next.

you wanted him and he was making it hard for you as Jungkook made love to you kissing the back of your neck whispering dirty words to you while hoseok let and watched you in lust and frustration for Jungkook.

Jungkook's hands were at your hips ing into you while hoseok had his hands at your waist drawing Circles into the skin there his pressed into your stomach and it made you want him more.

Hoseok eyes watched you as you kept out for him to you. "I will baby," he breathed, him finding your again. You reacting from the sensation. You as Jungkook ed you good.

It wasn't enough to have him watch you so you went for Hoseok's lips again he responded quickly and found his tough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter