treat you better | v

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're wasting your time," Taehyung said rudely. 

See, he didn't mean to be rude it just sort of happened. He was just tired of doing the run around with you, running in circles for you and with you. He was always running after you looking out for you for not his benefit, but for yours.

the bigger problem was you knew he liked you, but you seemed to push him to the side. You always pushed him away so he felt like he meant nothing to you like all his efforts were for the hell of it. Even after all the you did, he would break his back for you. something none of your boyfriends would do for you. he was really beginning to feel like such a fool.

All you both did was argue and complain about each other's actions (you complaining about him smothering you with his feelings. And him complaining about you friend zoning him) but it couldn't be helped because you know he liked you but you friend-zoned him like a motherer. He had all these open arms and you had all these opportunities to be with him but still, you choose every in the world but him.

Taehyung was so much better than every other guy you've dated but you still chose the other guys over him and it made him feel so bad about himself like:

"What did the other guy had that I didn't have?"

"Was he cuter than me? was he better boyfriend material?

"should I change myself?"

All these questions ran through Taehyung's head but then he realised if you weren't going to love him now, would you even glance twice if he changed for you? He tried to wrap his head around it but, he always came up short.

So, here when you came to him crying about this guy, (yes, another guy, for he didn't even know how many times now) He was just done. He couldn't even filter his face anymore, he couldn't filter his words, and how he acted. his actions, his body language, everything was just black. It had all turned Ashes of the fire that had burned out.

"what?" you replied to his statement in disbelief it not processing.

"I said, you're wasting your time, "he looks at you strongly his face unchanging trying to see your reaction. He was trying to hurt you, trying to hurt you like you hurt him. He was letting his own feelings get in the way, and wasn't thinking clearly. His head was clouded and he felt like he was on cloud nine but not in a good way. He had fallen from cloud nine and he was experiencing major turbulence.

You look at him not wanting to believe how he was talking to you. HE never talks to you like that so you didn't understand. And you simply didn't want to understand. 

Finally, he looked away from your eyes and just rolled his eyes and shook his head. He just wasn't into trying today with you. He didn't want to hear about the other guy and didn't want to hear anything you had to say. He already told you exactly what you should do countless times in multiple quantity's and situations, but you just wouldn't listen to him and turned to your blind eye.

You getting upset by his actions snapped.

"What I should be with you?!" you said getting in his face shifting on the bed so you could see the part of his face that the moonlight was shining on.

He sighed and just shook his head again and just looked at you with the really look.

You always did this. You always took his feelings for granted and just hanged them by a thread and dangled it in his face.

"Well it's not my fault that I don't want to be with you," you snapped getting defensive by his silence.

He had to admit that hurt. But instead of responding, he just got up and walked towards the entrance of your room. his feelings making him run away from you. he didn't want to hear why he wasn't good enough for you.

It was cold, dark, rainy night. It was also thundering outside and he had come all the way just to come comfort you and try to make you feel better and this is what you do. Throw his feelings in his face.

"Where are you going," you cried for him.

Taehyung didn't respond, he just grabbed his jacket off your office chair, and headed for your bedroom door.

"Oh, so you just going to ignore me and treat me like this?!" you were furious two seconds away from falling off the goddamn rails.

"TREAT YOU LIKE WHAT?!" he ran up on you and screamed in your face. You jumped back and piped down. Again, never seeing this side of him.

"Treat you like what?" he said quietly almost inaudibly. He was so exhausted, so tired, of fighting with you. Trying to make you understand that you deserve better. Trying to get you to know where your head was and that you didn't know where the it was! it was up your or somewhere! He didn't know what to do. He just couldn't fathom. it left a bitter feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He stood there with his back turned against you. It under a little bit lighting in your dark room. The rain pouring down occasionally thundering in your guy's silence. It lighting up the whole room. No one said anything and Taehyung still didn't turn around like he was contemplating with himself.

Turning around, he threw his jacket on the ground and you looked up at him. The shadow casting on his beautiful god-like face.

"I just don't have anything to say any more to you! I've told you everything, I've told you what to do! I did it list by list, section by section, and you still just don't get it!" he gestured as if he was pulling his hair out.

He continued, "Even if it's not with me. At least somebody else! somebody else will treat you right! But you just don't seem to understand that you keep on running around with these s, letting them hurt you and expecting people like me to fix you! I can't fix you! you have to fix yourself!!!!" I can't keep letting you treat me like this, I can't keep letting you run me around ragged trying to help you and guide you when I'm hurting just as much!" he pulled his hair again in desperation.

He just wanted a way out of this. He knew he should've never come here he knew this would happen. But as always, he always put you before himself. A sad mistake he never learned either. Both of you never learned. you both repeating the same old bad habits.

He looked at you in the darkness he waited for you to answer but you didn't so you just stared at him. he never talked to you like this. It made you feel worse about yourself.

You begin to cry, the tears running down your face.

there you were being the victim again he was sick of it. so he snapped.

"you know what chose now it's me or them," he said referring to the guys you always chose over him.

"or what?" you sobbed.

The thunder roared.

"Or I leave and never look back, I can't keep hurting myself trying to fix you, I'm done this is the end of it," his lips trembled in the darkness. the pain slipping through the cracks of his broken structure. 

Taehyung didn't know exactly what he was doing he was letting his emotions lead him to the oblivion and he was having an outer body experience. You were right he never acted like this.if only he could calm down. why did you push him over the edge?

you thought about his words and you cried h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter