caught in a lie | jimin

Bang me bangtan style presents: Bangtan s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had been weird all night and you could sense that something was off about him. You didn't know what to say or what to do, so you just went along with it because if he wanted to,he could mention it. 

You were walking back from your date, and you came across the Han River. Your heels were click clacking against the pavement, the cold air of an almost gone winter blowing towards you as well. Jimin was holding your hand but he still felt off. something must have change from yesterday to tonight. And you wondered why.

silence was all around you both, other than the random cars that passed by, and the sound of the click clacking of your heels.

"how long have you known Jungkook?" He utters out. blurting it out with a sigh.

So this what was on his mind? This was why he was acting the way he had been? But that was the least of your worries. The answer that was bound to come out your mouth did. your breath caught in your throat. You knew this day would come. You just hoped it never would

Just then the images of you and Jungkook in a hot make out session popped in your mind.

And this one


You shook the images out of your head and tried to pretend it wasn't happening, but it was, and it did happen.

Jimin stared at you waiting for your reply. You bit your lip in desperation. Who was he talking about Jungkook? THAT Jeon Jungkook. The one you used to have feelings for, the one you almost had ual relations with. That Jeon Jungkook?

You laughed internally for your actions, the denial was real.

"Just since you guys started hanging out again this summer," lies they were all lies you and Jungkook had a thing that bloomed during the spring. you hadn't known of Jimin till the summer and that's when you started to fall for Jimin and eventually broke it off with Jungkook who seemed to dump you faster than you did him.

Jimin looked at you hurt and he dropped your hand from his. You knew that right then you should of just told the truth.

 He knew.

He sighed and looked away from you putting his fingers through his hair in desperation. He leaned against the railing of the bridge

 

"Caught in a lie,"he then looked back at you from the Han River. "You've been caught in a lie."

 

 

You stood frozen. Not able to move. Park Jimin's words cut you like a knife. So how did he exactly know? did that tell him? And exactly what.?

"Was it me you were looking for, or him? Are you trying to use me to get back at him?" Him being Jungkook.

You sighed and closed your eyes as you didn't want to get into deep with the past. At first it was, your intentions were Jung-kook. But now they seemed to change. You didn't want to bring it up or talk about it but Jimin wasn't having it. One he had figured you out and two he wasn't going to let it go. They always say relationship start badly based on lies. And you hoped that wouldn't happen.

You could see all the hurt he had spread across his face. All the times you and jungkook were in the same room, awkward.him being oblivious to it all, got under his skin.you both acted like strangers when he was around but now he knew the truth you both were liars.

And it that made you feel some type of way. You never wanted to hurt him. You never wanted him to find out. He backed away from you the way you weren't answering him made him grimace at your silence.

He looked at you but you wouldn't look up from the ground. You wanted nothing But to get away and die off somewhere. You felt so small against his gaze and didn't know what to do so still you sat frozen your heels molded into the pavement.

You both just having come from your date, and now you were looking out at the night sky on the Han River bridge with tension all around you suffocating you both to no end. All because that Jeon jungkook couldn't keep his mouth shut. He did this on purpose to sabotage your guys relationship because he was mad and jealous.

Jimin continued to look at you and you finally looked up at him." It's not what you think," was all you could manage. But was it? what wasn't  it? Was he a friend who you had had a falling out with, friend? Jungkook had defiantly been more than that. friends definitely don't kiss....and almost .

friends.

ha..

Jimin scoffed he felt more hurt by your lies. Jungkook had told him everything. And you couldn't lie to him.

You and jungkook hadn't had but you almost did, you had backed out last minute.

"that's what they all say," he said as he turned from you to lean on the bars of the bridge. his pink hair was blowing in the cold winter air.

You found your self getting real upset. Nothing you could do or say could change the fact that your interest was in Jungkook first. You couldn't help the fact that you and jungkook had something going on at first. But the more and more you were around Jimin this past summer till now, your feeling slowly changed. You liked jungkook for his looks mostly you realized but with Jimin it just happened. you got to know him. And when you started hanging around Jimin you could see that there was more than looks to be considered. You liked him for him. his looks were just a plus.

Not saying that Jungkook had a bad personality. He had a gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter