Chapter 5

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night Byunghun says he will drive Sohyun since it’s late. Even though Sohyun refuses at first he insists and they eventually end up leaving the building together.

He silently leads her to his car and they both get in. Sohyun finds it a little bit awkward to be in the passenger seat next to Byunghun.

“Do you want to grab some lunch before I drop you off at your apartment?”

“Erm…sure if you don’t mind” Sohyun says as she plays with her fingers in her lap.

She doesn’t look up at him but she knows he is staring at her. Sohyun bits her lips and she has to stop herself from pulling her hair over the side of her face to hide herself from his strong gaze.

“Anything in mind?” he asks as he faces the front and starts to reverse out of the parking lot.

“Not really, I’m ok with anything” she says.

“Cool, I know a place” he says as he starts driving.

“I didn’t know you were interested in food” Sohyun says.

“You don’t have to have an interest to know good food” he says with a laugh.

“You just have to be hungry” he adds with a smile.

Sohyun finds herself laughing and then she feels thankful for the light-hearted atmosphere that he created.

“Do you like sweet or savoury foods?” Sohyun asks.

“Definitely sweet”

“That’s great! You have to try this tittle local café!”

-o-

Gayoon knocks at Junhyung’s office ready to report back to him but she doesn’t get an answer. She feels a little bit taken aback as he always responds quickly.

“If you are looking for Mr Yong, he is on the room for his break”

Gayoon looks back to be greeted by his secretary, Yang Yoseob.

“Oh Yoseob, thanks for letting me know” Gayoon says.

“Oh it’s you Gayoon. Is it urgent?” Yoseob asks.

“No, it’s just about the meeting with Mr Lee Gikwang” Gayoon explains.

“Oh, you met Gikwang did you?”

“Yeah, you know him?” Gayoon asks.

“Yup, me, him and Junhyung all went to the same college” Yoseob says with a smile.

“Oh, that must have been nice, anyway I should go report to Junhyung. As you know even on his break he likes to be updated” Gayoon says.

“Yup, he has taken a report with him to read through” Yoseob says and Gayoon bids him farewell and leaves.

As expected, Junhyung is on the roof with a report in his hand.

“Mr Yong” Gayoon says and bows at him as he looks up.

He nods in acknowledgement.

“Reporting back after the meeting with Mr Lee” Gayoon explains and Junhyung pus the report he was reading down.

“Carry on” he says.

And as the sun se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter