Chapter 11

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They agreed for now to just concentrate on Gikwang’s project. Junhyung wanted to concentrate on the job and Gayoon agreed. The project was slowly coming to an end so they both agreed to give it their best.

But honestly, Gayoon was just happy to be working besides Junhyung. She got to know a different side of him. She was content with this. She greeted him with a smile when they stared work and he would return her greeting. They didn’t do anything else, this was strictly work. They just enjoyed each other’s company.

They put together the final plans for the interior design of the restaurant and it was going great.

When lunchtime came around Gayoon was going to get her regular lunch from the convenient store but Junhyung stops her.

“Let’s go out for lunch…together”, he says.

Gayoon is in shock but she agrees to it.

Once they step out of the company building, Junhyun offers his hand to her which shocks Gayoon again but she smiles and take his hand.

“We are on a break, this is fine”, Junhyung says.

“Yeah, this is fine”, Gayoon agrees.

-o-

Sohyun was on the filming set today. Everything was on schedule so it was going great. The final scene was being shot now so the day was close to ending. Byunghun was keeping a close eye on filming. He was looking pleased so Sohyun felt revelled. They had worked so hard for this and it was looking good. When the director announced that it was a wrap everyone clapped and thanked each other for their hard work. The actors bowed before they left the set. Sohyun bowed at them as they went to their dressing rooms.

Then Sohyun and Byunghun looked at the final scene and thanked the director. The film was passed on to Sohyun as she would take it back to her office and then work on the postproduction stuff.

They both thanked the crew and cast as everyone was dismissed.

“Right, I entrust you with the final step”, Byunghun says.

“Of course! It will be prefect”, Sohyun says.

“Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter