Chapter 8

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi”

“Hi, yourself”, he replies flatly.

He goes back to doing his work and Sohyun feels a bit uncomfortable.

“I just wanted to say that I have finalised the plans for the project with Luna”, Sohyun says.

“That’s good”, he mumbles behind all the piles of work.

They are silent again.

“I also wanted to…thank you for the help with the report”, she whispers but she says it loud enough for him to hear.

“Oh”

They are silent again and Sohyun feels more uncomfortable.

“I’m sorry for the other day”, he finally speaks and Sohyun jump in shock.

“What?” Sohyun looks at Byunghun in shock.

He has finally looked up and put his work down.

“I shouldn’t have done and said what I did the other night”, Byunghun says.

“I’m sorry too”, Sohyun says and Byunghun looks at her in surprise.

“I shouldn’t have reacted that way…you were only joking”, Sohyun adds.

“That’s ok. I shouldn’t have crossed the line with the joke”, Byunghun says.

“So…how much work have you got left to do?” Sohyun asks changing the subject as it was making her feel more uncomfortable.

“Quiet a bit”, he says and pulls a chair out next to him and offers her the seat.

Sohyun smiles and takes the seat and puts her things down on the table.

“Mind if I work with you again?” Sohyun asks with a smile on her face.

“Of course not, girlfriend”, he says with a smirk.

“Don’t start, boyfriend”

-o-

The sun had started setting when Gayoon and Junhyung had finally left the café. Gayoon felt a little bit more relaxed as the couple were very welcoming. They talked about their little café with so much love and passion and she felt glad she had come to visit. And they had really nice drinks and cakes.

“That was a beautiful café”, Gayoon says more to herself as the two walk towards the bus stop.

“It was”, Junhyung replied while looking at her.

She didn’t notice his gaze but she is smiling at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter