Chapter 3

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun was ready. It was Monday and she was super excited to meet her new client. She had read the brief and had come up with some ideas that she was excited to show. She has sketches ready for a draft storyboard and some research about the company.

It was a fairly new company and it was a little local teashop. She wanted to visit it over the weekend but she couldn’t find the time, as she got busy with all the ideas. Also she spent a god few hours stressing over Byunghun’s request but she was glad he hadn’t bugged her over the weekend.

-o-

Gayoon was sweating.

Junhyung had personally come over to her desk and told her that they would be working together on her new project.

“I have full faith in you” were his words.

Although she had confidently replied in front of everyone in their work area, internally she was dying. Junhyung was the last person she wanted to work with. Especially with the way he had acted the other night.

“We are meeting in meeting room 3 after lunch” he had said before leaving her desk.

After he had left she had practically deflated on the spot and her head landed on her desk. She wanted to scream.

-o-

“Byunghun?”

“Well, hello there” he replies, he has a smug look on his face.

“You know Mr Lee, Miss Kwon?” Junhyung says.

“Unfortunately” she matures.

“Sorry?”

“We are acquaintances” she says as she gathers her thought back.

“I didn’t realise I would be working with one of my closest friends” Byunghun says in a mocking tone only Sohyun could hear.

“Well that certainly makes things a lot easier. I will leave Mr Lee in your capable hands, Miss Kwon” Junhyung says before he leaves.

“What are you doing here?!” Sohyun takes the opportunity to freak out.

“We’re working together, duh”

"What do you mean we are working together?" Sohyun asks in surprise.

"What else is there to explain?" Byunghun says in an annoyed tone.

"But, why?"

"Don't make this harder than it already is"

"Why me? And this favour..." Sohyun trails off.

"I'm not too happy with this situation either so we are on the same boat" Byunghun says as his annoyance grows.

"I'm already doing this favour for you so why at work too?!"

“Yeah, well my ex works for me so you better prepare to do double the work”

“WHAT?!”

“She is my secretary, she is in a another meeting right now so I’m warning you now”

Sohyun groaned. Byunghun takes the opportunity to grab her hand and pull her into his arms. He wrapped his hands around her waist. She fits perfectly in his arms he notes and her hands are against his chest.

“Get ready, girlfriend” he smirks at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter