Final

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun went back to working a normal job and living her regular life. The last time she met up with Byunghun was several days ago. She had finished working for him and was giving Junhyung her report. She had a few days of break before she stared another project.

Junhyun had said that she did a good job and she thanked him. She bowed at him before leaving his office. It was the end of the day and Sohyun was ready to just go home. Once she reaches her desk, she slumps in her chair, which was when Gayoon had asked her why she looked upset. She was so confused about her own feelings that she couldn’t help but spit out how she really felt.

Sohyun felt dread and regret when she had said it but Gayoon had her own secrets.

“But, wait…he is your boyfriend right?” Gayoon asks.

“No, we are just childhood friends”, Sohyun says.

“Really? I thought…and the way he looked at you while you two worked together…” Gayoon trails off.

“It was probably nothing”, Sohyun says with a sigh.

“Anyway, what’s up with you and Junhyung?”

“Oh…I don’t actually know…”

“Why?”

“We kissed a few times…”

“What?!”

Gayoon looks on the floor and Sohyun gasps.

“It was more than a kiss, wasn’t it?”

Gayoon nods slowly.

“When?”

“It’s a long story but things happened and at first it felt like nothing. But then we got together again for this project and he said he didn’t want to define anything yet. And than he walked me home last night and he kissed me before leaving and we haven’t spoken since”, Gayoon explains.

“So when did you even get with him first?” Sohyun asks.

“You remember the party where I disappeared?”

Sohyun gasps again.

“So what happened with Byunghun?” Gayoon asks.

“I haven’t talked to him since we finished the project”, Sohyun says.

“So, talk to him”, Gayoon encourages Sohyun.

“You should take your own advice”, Sohyun says.

“I am trying”, G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter