Chapter 12

Office Troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun stretched as she finally finished the final steps of the project. She checked the time on the clock. It read 11:30. She signed as she sipped at her cup of coffee.

It’s over.

Once she handed this over to Byunghun, everything would be over. She couldn’t see him as often as she did now. He wouldn’t care about where or what she was doing. She would no longer be his girlfriend.

She sighs again.

This is what she wanted though…right?

When this agreement started, she wanted nothing more than to have her freedom back and do as she pleases. She didn’t have to pretend to be with him. Not that he had stopped her from doing anything. She had just adopted to be around him.

-o-

Today was the day they wrapped up the final touches to Gikwang’s restaurant. It was a busy day. It was super busy all day. Furnitures were being put in place and the kitchen was being set up and people were rushing around while Gayoon and Junhyung supervised the staff setting up the furniture.

They barely had a chance to talk to each other or even look at each other. They were busy doing their own things. Once in a while Gayoon would steal a glance and Junhyug would be fully invested in his work.

But as the day came to an end, the restaurant was complete and they celebrated by having a few drinks at Gikwang’s new restaurant.

While all the workers chatted away in happiness Gayoon watched. She was tired and just wanted to sleep. Her eyes felt heavy but someone nudged her. She looks over to see Junhyung with two drinks in his hands.

“Good work”, he says with a smile and passes her one of the drinks he was holding.

“Thanks”, she replies with a smile.

He sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter