Cute Puppy Mine

Love, Love, Love

“Shua,” Jeonghan whined, his tail thumping on the couch.

“Hmm,” Joshua hummed, petting Jeonghan on the head softly.

“Kiss?” The wolf hybrid looked up from he laid his head on Joshua’s stomach, giving Joshua a hopeful look.

Joshua squealed internally. Jeonghan was so cute. He remembered being warned about taking in a wild hybrid, a wolf one even.

“Temperamental,” someone said.

“Dangerous,” another scientist said.

“Their needs,” the worker warned.

“Domineering and uncontrollable,” his friend pointed out.

But Jeonghan was just a cute puppy. He asked Joshua for things and they weren’t even wildly out of control things. Jeonghan liked being petted and kissed. He liked being allowed to cuddle with Joshua and just sleep. He was rather docile.

The only time Jeonghan was domineering was in bed, something Joshua chalked up to his hybrid DNA. He was controlling but not overly so. Jeonghan catered to Joshua’s needs and never hurt him intentionally. Joshua’s wolf hybrid was the cutest.

“You have to come get it Jeonghannie,” Joshua laughed, tapping at his lips.

Growling lightly, Jeonghan surged forward, laying his lips on Joshua’s. He kissed him hungrily, nearly devouring Joshua’s lips, at the seams to get his tongue in. He growled in happiness as Joshua opened his mouth for him.

Joshua moaned, sliding further into the couch as Jeonghan started his daily meal of him.


Jeonghan hovered over Joshua, groaning as he pushed his inside. “Shua,” he whined.

Joshua at that point was lost to the pleasure of Jeonghan splitting him open and the hand that fondled his own . He let out a little whimper that had Jeonghan ing back in a bit more harshly.

Angling his hips, Jeonghan made sure to hit that spot that made Joshua see stars. He moaned, leaning down to bite on Joshua’s shoulder, gnawing a hickey into life. The wolf in him demanded he mark Joshua as his.

He knew that Joshua thought of him as just a cute over-grown puppy, but he had made sure to come across as a soft hybrid. Jeonghan didn’t want to scare Joshua. He just wanted to make sure everyone knew Joshua was his.

Jeonghan growled a lot more than Joshua thought he did, but he only ever growled at people who got to close to Joshua, smelling like they wanted more than just to talk. Or other hybrids who thought they could encroach on Jeonghan’s territory.

Jeonghan was a cute puppy, but only ever for Joshua.