Delicious Dressed in my Love (jihan)

Love, Love, Love

cat hybrid jeonghan and joshua


“Jeonghan,” Joshua said.

He didn’t respond, choosing to burrow into Joshua’s stomach, purring away as Joshua petted his head and cat ears, his tail curling in contentment.

Sighing, Joshua pulled his hand away. “Jeonghan,” he said sternly.

Jeonghan whined. “Shuaaa. Why’d you stop?”

“I want to talk to you about something,” he explained, flicking Jeonghan on the forehead.

The hybrid sat up, arms unraveling from Joshua’s hips. “What about?”

Joshua gave him a look, his eyebrow lifted as he tapped at his collarbones.

“What about your collarbones?” his teeth, Jeonghan added, “They’re delicious. You’re delicious baby.”

Snorting Joshua pushed at his head, as Jeonghan tried to move back into Joshua’s personal space. “Get a hybrid Joshua. It’ll be good for you Joshua. They’re cute Joshua.” He sighed. “I told you how many times not to leave behind hickeys. At least not so many of them.”

Jeonghan put a smug smile on his face, ears flicking in delight. “You look lovely dressed in my bite radius.”

“How many times Jeonghan?” He asked, crossing his arms sternly and frowning at him.

Jeonghan started to pout, his lips pursing together and his ears flattening on his head. “A lot of the time.” His finger started to make tiny circles on Joshua’s thigh. “But I couldn’t help it. You were so lovely beneath me and I wanted to.” He mumbled the rest of the words.

“I’m still surprised you have so much energy despite working with the other hybrids at the café.” He uncrossed his arms. Joshua was soft for Jeonghan. Something his friends laughed at. But they weren’t any better with their hybrids. “What did you say at the end? Wanted to what?”

“I always have energy when it comes to you,” Jeonghan grinned.

“Jeonghan,” Joshua warned, a threat ready to be launched if Jeonghan didn’t answer him.

He blushed, looking away. “I wanted to make sure everyone knew you were mine. Even if other hybrids can smell my essence in you, humans can’t. Got to stake my claim some other way. A more visible way.”

“You silly cat,” Joshua said. “Come here.” He held out his arms for Jeonghan to move into them.

The cat hybrid, slid his arms around Joshua’s waist, rubbing his ears against Joshua’s face.

“You don’t need to do that. Everyone knows I’m happily in love.” Joshua cheeks flamed a bit. “It’s something to hear other hybrids tell me that I stink of you. No need to be insecure.”

“But you’re delicious all dressed in my love,” Jeonghan purred. “My smell all over. And my teeth. If only you’d go to work with my come in you.”

Joshua pulled an ear, his face a tomato. “Jeonghan!”

He chuckled, tail swishing in delight on the couch as he held onto his beloved, making sure to rub his scent all over Joshua.