Puppy Love (Cheolsoo)

Love, Love, Love

Seungcheol sat on his haunches waiting for Joshua to wake up. His ears laid flat as he remembered the last time he woke Joshua up after a long night of editing and coffee by the buckets. Nothing good came of disturbing Joshua from his sleep unless it was an emergency.

Whimpering, he rubbed his head against Joshua’s arm that stuck out of the blankets. He was bored and the tv didn’t have anything fun to watch on it and none of the other hybrids were up for playing with him. “Shua,” he whined lightly. He rubbed his head against his arm again, stopping as Joshua groaned and rolled over.

Joshua had left his right arm out and the perfect spot for Seungcheol to crawl and cuddle up against him. Since Joshua wouldn’t wake up, Seungcheol would just have to go back to sleep with him. Then when Joshua did finally open his eyes he’d finally shower Seungcheol with affection. When Joshua spent too much time working on things, it left Seungcheol lonely. But Joshua would always be ready with hugs, pets, and kisses once it was over and he was well rested.

He climbed onto the bed again, going under the blankets and laying his head on Joshua’s arm. Joshua would be awake when he would. For now, Seungcheol would join in dream world. Yawning, he snuggled into Joshua and wrapped an arm around his waist, closing his eyes.


, Joshua eyes fluttered. All nighters editing manuscripts and drafts for authors were a pain. But it put food on the table and paid the bills. The biggest problems were how tired they made him and how busy he got. So busy he had to neglect Seungcheol for a bit.

He knew that the Labrador hybrid understood that it was Joshua’s job, but he also knew that Seungcheol was always the slightest bit sad that he wasn’t able to pay attention to him as he normally could. Looking down, Joshua smiled. Looks like Seungcheol couldn’t wait any longer though.

Joshua rolled over and laid his head gently against the hybrid’s. Gently, he started his head. How lonely Seungcheol must’ve felt while Joshua worked through the night for the past few days. He kissed his forehead, lightly, letting his lips linger. He’d have to treat him to a nice date and lots of cuddles no doubt. Cuddling and kisses were Seungcheol’s favorites. Along with spending their days lazily watching dramas with Seungcheol wrapped around Joshua.

He’d order some take out for them later. Then he’d do whatever Seungcheol wanted for the day. As soon as his cute hybrid woke up from his nap.