Chapter 6 - Unofficial Date ?

Loop Love

 

 

"I need you ... today!" He said while staring at me intensely. 

 

He needed me? Me? Why me? Today ? This is not a situation I've ever been in. No body every needed me. 

 

"I'm skipping practice today and I'm not going back until late night , So I needed someone to hangout with ; and you crossed my mind" he said Coolly like he was just a minute ago. 

 

"I needed you to hangout with me ... today" he said a smiled and I could tell it was an awkward smile. What is up with him!?

 

"Practice ?" I asked trying to brush off the 'reason' why he needed me when I was hoping for something else.

 

"Well ... I'm a trainee ; who has no idea when he'll be able to debut" he spoke sarcastically.

 

He's a trainee !!!!!! WHAT ?!

 

"You're a trainee?!" I half yelled. I mean I'm surprised. I know I thought he looked like an idol but never expected him to be in progress to be one!

 

"Yeah ... it's nothing really big !" He said and started walking and I followed him.

 

"You don't seem to be happy about it !" I said and I could tell he started to look annoyed .

 

"Lets not talk about me and my trainee life" he said " lets just have fun , I haven't been in Gangnam for a long time now." He said and I decided to with his words . 

 

It's not like I get the chance to go to Gangnam with a handsome looking trainee. This is like an Unofficial Date? I laughed at my own dumb thoughts.

 

"Why are you laughing?" He asked and turned to look at me.

 

"Never mind , lets go ... I'm hungry!" I said and gave him a smile before walking to a close by BBQ restaurant.

 

 

 

We went in and took a seat. I looked over the menu it was actually a cheap.

 

"Wah! It's cheap here" I said. "But do you have money?" I asked cause I was definitely broke af and I hoped he wasn't since we both looked hungry.

 

"I have just enough for both of us to spend today" he said and chuckled "But next time you're paying dude" he winked at me and then turned to order.

 

Next time ? Are we meeting again. Why not ?

We can be friends! Guys are meant to be friends ...