Chapter 1 - Hot Mess !

Loop Love

 

 

Namjoon POV

 

Just another typical day. I took a quick shower and put on the same tshirt for work and get ready In 10 minutes. I grab my phone and my backpack before leaving my small room, in an indescribable old building , that I could only afford. 

 

I put on my headphones and walk the lonely dark streets, on my way to where I work, in a nearby grocery shop. What can I expect more, I dropped of uni because I can't afford it when I'm on my own. Stopped dreaming ; what can I get from dreaming. Stayed in the closet ; who wouldn't judge me if I came out. So that how I leave. Lifeless on my own.

 

I walked into the shop at sharp 6 o'clock and jungkook was ready to leave since he finished his shift. I consider this guy my only friend. More like someone I always see in work and eventually became close. Not close enough to know what I am.

 

"Thank god you're here bro" he said and ran to me "I almost fell asleep on the chair the whole time ." He said looking so pitiful. I can't pity him since life is way more hard on me than him but still, he's just 17. He works part time here and goes to school and can't seem to manage both so I tend to always help him.

 

"It's alright, you can go sleep now" I said and gave him a pat on his shoulder. "You can come an hour late today after school, I'll cover for you ." I said and turned to walk to the cashier.

 

"I don't know what I'll do without" he said and give my back a tight hug. I didn't react much since this guy is so affectionate and I'm so used to it now. And no ... he's not like me!

 

Unboxing , stuffing , ordering and working on the cashier ; it was already evening and the sun has already set down. That's how my day goes by.

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Jin POV

 

'When will you debut' I ask my self in the mirror every morning before leaving my dorm and hid to the training center to spend another day of infinite training for no result. 

 

 Dream big ; They say and so I do. But it got me stuck in the basement for years now. Every month a promise and every time I believe because that's what I thought myself to!

 

Today was just another day of long  training and by evening I found myself knocked down on the cold hard floor , breathing heavily.

 

An hour later I decided to walk to a near by grocery that I always stop by before going back to the dorm. I felt soulless ; walking like a spiritless ghost ; invisible to everyone's eyes. I walked , walked and walked until I realized I've already passed the grocery shop and even the dorm and found myself in a near by neighbor , looking completely lost.

 

To my right I found a decent shop that was obviously a grocery shop that was open 24/7 . I sighed in relief. I haven't eaten anything the whole day and I needed at least a cup of Ramen or I'll be turning in bed the whole night.

 

I walked in and could hear a quiet music playing along with the bells above the door ringing when I knocked the door open. 

 

"Welcome!" I heard a voice. A guy with a dark black shirt with a big print over it and a ripped black jeans and a fake timberland brown boots. He looked like a mess from his head to toes ; More like a hot mess ?! 

 

What am I getting my thoughts in. I laughed on my unstoppable thoughts as I walked into the shop to grab me a dinner.