Chapter 4 - Excitement

Loop Love

 

 

We both finished our ramen in silence after I embarrassed myself. I would've been more embarrassed if he knew what I was thinking ; thankfully he didn't.

 

I grabbed the empty cups and my empty coffee and keep them in the trash bin ,and turned to walk back to the cashier.

 

"Namjoon!" I heard him call my name. How the hell did he know my name !

 

I turned around and looked at him in shock for the 2nd time this morning .

 

"Namjoon right?" He said pointing to the name tag that was clipped to my shirt. I almost hit my head mentally for being stupid and not realizing that he knew my name from the name tag.

 

I nodded with a chuckle and scratched the back of my head while he stood there smiling at me yet again. 

 

"Thank you for eating with me today" he said and looked away immediately. 

 

He suddenly looked like he was lonely just like me ; but I definitely could tell because he looks like someone who could have it all ; no worries or problems.

 

"Sure! Anytime" I said awkwardly since it started to get tensed again.

 

He smiled and turned around to leave but turned back again-

 

"I'm Jin , Kim seok-Jin , by the way" he said and smiled at me

 

"I haven't moved here or anything" he said "and I don't even leave close  but ... I think I'll be coming around here more often" he said and winked at me before he turned and walked out , leaving me standing there , staring at his back as he wakes out pass the store. 

 

'Kim seok-Jin' I thought of his name over and over again. 

 

I started overthinking and dreaming. Wishing I could see him more often. But what! He doesn't even leave around here but he's going to visit this convenience store where I happen to work?  

 

I started to get excited again just by remembering what he said but I needed to calm down before I look like a fool.

 

 

 

 

JIN POV ~

 

 Butterflies ; I felt butterflies in my stomach the whole time I was with him. From when I saw him to when we ate together. 

 

I haven't felt this way before. I was bold and confident like I was never before. I approached him before knowing he can never be like me, simply because he doesn't look like he would like men like me! 

 

I caught up into my thoughts about him and forgot I was running late so I started running as I smiled like fool , thinking about this morning.

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Short chapters???

 

 

I decided to update everyday ^^ Thank you for reading ❤️