Chapter 2 - Curious

Loop Love

 

 

Namjoon POV

 

The door bells knocked me off the cashier table awake. "Welcome!" I said and looked up to see a guy dressed up in all black from head to toe with a cap and a mask over his face. I looked at him and he looked at me ... for a few seconds before both of us coughed in awkwardness. 

 

He walked into the store and disappeared . ' Is he an idol ? Cause he definitely look like one' I thought and waited for him to come and pay so I can take a better look.

 

After what felt like 2 minutes , he walked to the cashier where I stood and handed me two iced coffee , 3 triangle gimbap and a small cup of instant kimchi. I tried to take a better look with his head down and he must've noticed it when he looked up at me and took off his mask.

 

"Uh.." I was caught of guard. He stared and then chuckled. "That would be $10" I said and gave him a smile.

 

He grabbed the gimbap and the kimchi and one of the two iced coffee and turned to leave. 

 

"You forgot you coffee " I called for him and he turned "That one is for you" he said and gave me a wink  " cheer up" before leaving.

 

I stood there for few second not even realizing I was smiling like an idiot. What was this feeling?! 

 

'Excitement' I can say?! 'Butterflies in my stomach' felt more accurate to what I was feeling. But whatever it was , I haven't felt it for a long time. Probably for the first time. 

 

Who was he? Why did he buy me a coffee ? Why did he wink at me?! 

 

For some reason I was curious and wanted to know . He wasn't a familiar face, I haven't seen him around here , never once! 

 

Did he move here recently ? Is he living nearby? I found myself overthinking about a guy , a stranger who just walked in , bought me a coffee , smiled and winked at me, and left.

 

'Who is he?'

 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Jin POV

 

Damn hot ! Exactly a Hot Mess!

 

Sometimes I believe my feet take me place that I'm destined to go there on purpose.  He looked soulless ; like he's given up on this world ; exactly like me. I wondered why was life hard on him. But my thoughts creep back to his face. They way he stared at me. 

 

I brushed off and brushed off his face from my  thoughts but it wasn't working. I want to see his face again. I wanted to know why he looked like that. I knew nothing about him but i felt curious like I've never been before. 

 

But one thing I could notice ; He's just like me. And by that I mean ; just like me ... not a typical guy. And I'm sure of it.