Chapter 3 - Irresistable

Loop Love

 

 

I remember thinking about 'That guy' the whole night , the second I woke up this morning. This is the first time. Since the moment I admitted to myself that I'm homoual ; this is the first time I'm curious about someone ; A guy.

 

I know nothing about him besides him having an irresistible looking face. I was curious , I felt curious and I am still curious. Something told me that I won't meet him again but I lowkey hoped I would.

 

I pushed the door to the store open and walked in to find jungkook in hurry and ... and 'HIM' !

 

"Ah bro!" Jungkook rushed to me but I payed no attention to him as my eyes where glued at that guy from last night. 

 

He must've moved here. I smiled at my own thoughts and didn't realize kookie was talking to me.

 

"Bro, I have to leave early today " he pleaded and I nodded still staring at his irresistible face. He had a smile on while eyeing the store trying to not meet my eyes . Was I staring to much?!

 

"But wait, you don't have school today !" I reminded him. "I know but something urgent came up; I'll tell you about it later " he said before grabbing his backpack and left ; leaving a flustered me with a handsome 'customer' who happened to keep me awake all night!

 

"S-sorry about that!" I was fidgeting and he was smiling. Damn that smile.

 

"Good morning" he said with a big smile before placing 2 cups of ramen and 2 iced coffee. I didn't even realize he was holding them.

 

He was staring at me ; I could easily tell even with my head down. " $8 please" I said and finally looked up at him. 

 

He handed me the money, this time he wasn't smiling , his expression kind of resembled mine ; Nervous.

 

"Do you want to eat with me?" He asked and I froze and so was he. We stood there staring at each other before he finally spoke.

 

"Ah- it's still early ..a-and you've probably ...haven't eaten yet...  s-so I though maybe-" he was fidgeting ; more like murmuring quietly which made me smile.

 

"Sure!" I said and he looked up at me with his wife eyes. "I mean you've already paid for it" I said and grabbed the 2 cups of ramen and added hot water before taking a seat at the stool by the store window.

 

He stood there awkwardly so I looked at him "i think it's almost cooked" I said and he walked to my side and took a seat next to me. 

 

We both stared awkwardly outside the window. None of us said a word. It was awkward af!

 

We started eating our ramen while I stole few glances at him and dang his side profile is irresistible as well. 

 

"I've been craving you since yesterday!" He said and I turned to him immediately with my eyes wide open and my mouth hang open. "What!" I said thankfully I didn't scream.

 

"Ah! I said I've been craving it since yesterday !" He said "The ramen" he added and I released I've must've stared too long at him and caught into his spell that I started mishearing things that wasn't said! 

 

I needed to calm myself but he was so mesmerizing and I couldn't help myself from falling into him.