Chapter 5 - Need you

Loop Love

It was my day off and I literally don't look forward to my days off since I just stick around in my room. I don't usual go out or hang out with people. I literally have no social life whatsoever.

 

Beside Jungkook, he's like a younger bro to me and we usual just hang out in the store ; sometimes we go out for a dinner & a drink. He drinks although he's underage but he can't care any less for his life. It pains me to see him suffer and work harder than anyone at his age when he can't even dream.

 

I snuggled under the cover of my bed thinking I'm no better than him. But in the end that's why we understand each other's worries and problems.

 

I brushed off my depressing thoughts and changed them to thoughts about him; Kim Seok Jin. I smiled just at the thoughts of his name.

 

My phone suddenly beeped under the pillow. I grabbed it and checked to find a message from an unknown number. 

 

I unlocked it and read the message -

 

'Namjoon-ah , Meet me by the BBQ shop in Gangnam - downtown :) '

 

I sat up straight immediately after reading the text message. Something told me that it's Jin but my mind denied it. It can't be him. How could he get my number.

 

'Who's this?!!!' I texted back and waited eagerly for a reply.

 

'I'll be waiting ;)' I got a reply in few second. No it's not him. It definitely isn't ! It can't be. I hope it would be him...

 

Was someone fooling me? I was all curious from head to toes...

 

I jumped out of bed and quickly took a shower and got dressed up in my blue ripped jeans and put on a black shirt and grabbed my jacket before fixing my hair and leaving my room in a hurry. 

 

 

30 minutes later I was in Gangnam looking around like a lost puppy, wondering who it could be waiting for me. 

 

"Namjoon!" I heard a yell for my name and turned to find the one and only ; Kim Seok Jin , standing there wearing all black yet again with a mask and a cap over his face . Surprisingly I could still recognized him.

 

"Jin?" I said as we walked closer to each other

 

"Didn't actually expect you to come" he said not meeting my eyes.

 

"Uh.. how did you get my number?" I asked in reply . Seriously how did he? 

 

"From that kid in the convenience store you work in" he said and shrugged his shoulder like it wasn't something hard to do .

 

"Jungkookie gave it to you!" I said surprised that he wanted my number!

 

" I just asked for it and he gave it to me" he said and shrugged again. 

 

"Why did you ask for my number?" I asked and he turned and finally looked me in the eye.

 

"I need you ... Today!" He said as he stared at me intensely and once again I was paralyzed just by his words.