[ 3 ] - Forgotten

Discarded
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Taehyung, wake up! This is important!” 

"It better be." Taehyung grumbled as he rubbed the sleepiness off of his eyes. He took a good long look at Matthew’s face in front of him. “Dude, y-you’re too close.” he said, pushing Matthew away. “It’s too early for this...”

“I got confessed to.” Matthew cried, waiting for Taehyung’s reaction. “I got confessed to!” he repeated excitedly.

“Um… Should I be concerned about this?” Taehyung asked, still groggy. "What is going on?"

“Remember our talk earlier? Well, I just remembered something, and someone actually confessed their feelings to me during our first years in college.”

Taehyung frowned. “Okay... So who was it?”

“This is going to sound weird but... I don’t know.”

“Huh?”

Matthew scratched his head. “I kinda forgot who it was. But I’m 100% certain it happened. I remember the conversation so vividly… but…”

“You sure it wasn’t a dream?” Taehyung yawned.

"I'm sure. When I woke up, I couldn’t remember her face. I tried and tried but it just made me feel dumb. But it was definitely a memory.”

Taehyung patted his friend’s shoulder. “Well, congratulations Matthew. Now let's go back to sleep, okay?”

Matthew lied back down in the futon on the ground and sighed.

“You’re not even the slightest bit happy for me.” Matthew whined, but there was no response from Taehyung. He was already fast asleep.

 

 

Somin was the type of person to have the entire day planned out perfectly in her head. She would never waste a second of her day on something useless. She wouldn’t sit still and just wait for something to happen. She makes them happen, and today was no exception. She had planned to go out with the squad and notified each of them for a day full of relaxing activities so they could de-stress a little.

But unfortunately…

“What? Really?”

“I’m sorry, Somin. I could’ve joined you guys on any other day, but not today. I really have to go see my parents.” Jiwoo replied apologetically. 

“It’s okay, Jiwoo… Say hi to auntie and uncle for me.” Somin said with a hint of sadness in her voice, ending the call.

Somin squished her own face and sighed. “It’s okay. I’m sure the boys are ready to go. I’ll go fetch them.”

* * *

“Sorry Somin, it’s just me today. When I woke up, he was already gone.”

“What?!” Somin cried out. “But why…”

“He just left this note saying: ‘This is urgent but I’ll be gone for the rest of the day to see a friend. Don’t tell Somin that or she’ll m

Please log in to read the full chapter