Chasing Time

Blood and Kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To eli21bj. Thank you for upvoting!!! :)

 

Who went to Dara’s fanmeet in Manila? Urgh! So jealouuuuusssss! >< The thing is, I was already in Manila last week and had to come back in the province because a friend was already getting married. Malupit ang tadhana saken pagdating talaga sa mga biases ko. T_T I heard there are some Royals who showed their support for our otp no matter how outnumbered you are.

 

Wow. I should get your numbers, so we can be friends. HAHAHA! If I were there, I would support and lose my voice screaming Dara and 2ne1’s name too, but when others began shouting their ship . . . Syempre makikisigaw din ako ng akin. Competitive. Haha! Urgh. So jealous of BJs who were there. Hmp!

 

 

 

 

Dara walked soundlessly towards a young Blackblood named Lalisa and gave her a short nod. The latter had been standing outside their own sacred hall for four hours straight. It was only 2 in the afternoon, but the mighty sun was nowhere to be found. It was as if even the deities whom they didn’t believe in were grieving with them on this untimely death of their leader.

 

The elder was quietly staring at the picture of Lee Minho on top of his grave. The palatial burial ground in the Lair belongs to the Zeniths. In rich people’s back mansions, there were swimming pools or some well-designed labyrinths, for the Zeniths, there was a graveyard. It was built during the era of the Zenith’s first leader. Almost everything in the place was made with pure gold, from the walls and floor to their very tombs. The golden tombs of the deceased members of the main family were neatly positioned in long rows. From a distant, if the Japanese encrypted sliding doors were opened, one can actually mistaken the inside of the burial ground as a gold bar museum of some Arab king.

 

It was truly mesmerizing how everything was gloriously shining in that place.

 

Only if it weren’t for the lingering souls from the lifeless Zenith monsters wanting to come back in this world.

 

Only if the dark shadows of the grieving had found the bloody justice they hungrily craved.

 

“You may leave, Lalisa.”

 

“Yes, Grandfather.” The girl bowed and left.

 

Dara walked behind him, maintaining a fair distance. The two stood in silence, letting the cold breeze of wind from the outside passed by their still mourning selves. It had been two weeks since then, and the Lost Anima had never been the same.

 

Grandfather had noticeably lost more weight despite nearing the last stage of life. He didn’t want to touch his food or lie on his bed. At the age of 75, he could still perfectly walked on his own and stay vicious amongst them all, but that didn’t mean he was coping with the loss of his dear grandson well.

 

Minho was his only family left.

 

Minho was Lost Anima’s breathing life.

 

“Speak.” His voice low with a hint of exhaustion.

 

“GD just called,” Dara began as her eyes coldly fixed on the floor. “He was suspecting it was the Resurrectors.”

 

Grandfather heaved a long and suppressing breath of wrath, hearing the culprit of his and his grandson’s misery. His eyes darkened even more as he stared back at Minho’s once proud eyes. “TOP.” He uttered the name in so much hatred.

 

The Resurrectors.

 

The only mafia group that was tremendously unrelenting in trying to take Lost Anima’s position as the strongest in Asia. It was the only group that never bowed or even acknowledged their power. Despite being outnumbered by Lost Anima, The Resurrectors had shown an impressive growth for the past three years.

 

Even though there was this congruent hate and filthy way of competing among each clan, the two never actually engaged on a head to head killing. Both knew that defined war.

 

Grandfather always told Minho how he should put an end to the Resurrectors by murdering TOP but his devil-may-care grandson only laughed and told how it would be boring to lose a penny worthy barking dog in them.

 

Turned out, it was a rabies-contained dog that had long bitten them.

 

“TOP had his most loyal tricked us.” Dara resentfully informed. “Park Bom.”

 

“Where . . .” Grandfather’s voice was shaking, along with the copper cane he was holding on his right. “is GD?”

 

“He’s still in Bangkok, killed four of TOP’s men who were there trying to silence Park Bom’s workmates.” She said. “He said he’ll fly straight to Russia this evening.”

 

Grandfather turned to her his time with questioning look. His eyes had sunk as he stared at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter