The one for me

Seventeen's Fairytale

 

Seventeen's vacation was over and theyre preparing for their comeback with a new title track "boom boom".

Joshua is still hiding the fact that he is a girl and thanks to the corset, he looks like a guy and about the lower part, Joshua just has to use the zipper to elivate it making it look like she has a manhood. 

 

They were at Show Champion stage and they just resume their practice. Joshua who was tired was beginning to loose focus until she suddenly lost her balance and fall on stage but luckily she got caught by someone.

 

Seventeen: JOSHUA!  GWAENCHANA?! 

Joshua: I-I'm fine.... *looks at my savior* oh its you... Rowoon-shi.... 

Rowoon: I happen to be waiting with the others at the back when I saw you swaying so I immediately rush to your side *smiles and puts Joshua gently on the chair*

Joshua: t-thank you... You save me twice....How can I repay you? 

Rowoon: about that....  *leans in and whispers in Joshua's ear* go on a date with me at the park. 

Joshua: oh... sure *blush as I smile shyly*

Rowoon: *smiles shyly as I rub my nape* I-I'll see you then *hands you a piece of paper* there's my number... I will wait for your text *runs away blushing*

Seventeen: *rushes towards Joshua*

Jun: let's rest for now so Joshua hyung wont be in trouble again. 

Woozi: say hyung..... Why is Rowoon blushing?  

The8: yeah hyung what did he told you? 

Joshua: oh that... the answer to my question on how I could repay him. 

Mingyu: so what did he say? 

Joshua: he ask me out on a date

Seventeen: *gasps* o-oh!  When was it? 

Joshua: tomorrow

Hoshi: ah.~ arraseo hyung arraseo

S. Coups: *whispers to the others while Joshua isnt looking* we have a meeting later

Seventeen except Joshua and S. Coups: roger

 

After their rest they get ready to perform. Thankfully it went well but the members are still worried about their chances on Joshua since Rowoon beat them to ask Joshua for a date. 

 

Rowoon was being cornered by his co-members telling him that he's unfair and that he got a chance to date Seventeen's Joshua. 

Rowoon was about to sleep when he receive a text from an unknown number, being curious that he is, he took his phone that is resting on top of the cabinet beside him. 

 

[From: xxxxxxx]

[To: SF9 Rowoon]

Annyeonghaseyo Rowoon-shi this is Seventeen's Joshua. Thank you for saving me again, so um lets meet at 10am at Han River?  See ya :)

 

Rowoon couldnt help but smile then he replies it fast before he sleep so he could get up early and prepare for his date with Joshua. 

[From: Rowoon]

[To: Joshua ❤]

Sure sunbaenim, jaljjayo :)

 

[Back at Seventeen's Dorm]

 

It was already 11pm and Joshua was the only one sleeping while the others are hurdling in the middle of the living room. 

 

Woozi: so according to my research Rowoon and Joshua noona will have a date tomorrow. 

Hoshi: how did you know? 

Woozi: a member of sf9 told me 

S. Coups: anyways we have to look after Joshua and we arent gonna let her alone with someone. 

Mingyu: what's your plan hyung? 

S. Coups: so it was like this we will divide ourselves so we can keep turns on looking after them. Then when we get caught we will act like we were just having fun too and if he dare to kiss Joshua we will them. 

Seungkwan: or we could pretend we are dating too and when we saw them we will told them its a coinsidence.

Vernon: that's more natural

Wonwoo: I agree

Jeonghan: why not combine Seungkwan and Seungcheol's last part idea.

Jun: more like it

The8: but we had to make sure we wont be caught by the fans. 

Dino: yeah we had to disguise

Dokyeom: and change our voice tone

Woozi: anyways lets go to sleep or else we wont know where they are going. 

 

[The next day]

Joshua woke up early to prepare for her date with Rowoon so she decided to wear sweat shirt, skinny jeans and converse. 

After that she proceed to the kitchen to cook spaghetti for breakfast cause she loves his co-members  and she wants to cook for them.

She was busy cooking that she didn't notice that someone was awake until she felt someone back hug her. 

Wonwoo: good morning noona *wraps my arms around Joshua's thin waist*

Joshua: *startled* g-good morning Wonwoo *blushes*

Wonwoo: *nuzzles my nose on Joshua's neck* smells good.. Where you going noona? 

Joshua: *still blushing* I-I have promise a date with Rowoon since he save me twice now... 

Wonwoo: *still sleepy* youre making me jealous.... I wish I can have you for myself... *burries my face on Joshua's shoulder*

Joshua: *shock, blushes hard*

 

Their moment got ruined when they heard footsteps and they decided to act like nothing happened and eat peacefully. 

 

Joshua then bid goodbye when the clock turns 9:30am. The boys started to shower while Woozi, Hoshi and Wonwoo went to follow Joshua first.

 

After 20 minutes,  Joshua made it to the Han River and when she got there, she saw Rowoon who was sitting on a bench, already waiting for her. 

Woozi,  Hoshi and Wonwoo also came and hide. Woozi fished out his phone and capture those two and sent it to the other members. 

Woozi was about to close his phone when he saw the calendar date. He started to think deeply then it click him that today is when Solar Eclipse will happen. 

 

Woozi: Hoshi!  Wonwoo!  We have a problem! 

Wonwoo: huh?  What is it? 

Woozi: today there is a Solar Eclipse! 

Hoshi and Wonwoo: what?!  We have to alert others! 

 

The trio began to message the others while they follow Rowoon and Joshua who was now at arcade games as Rowoon was trying to impress Joshua. 

Soon, the other members had arrive and they began to think of how to tell it to Joshua since any minute now there will be a solar eclipse. 

Wonwoo and the others were in deep thought afraid that Rowoon might be her true love. If its one of them, they already talk about it that they wont mind as long as Joshua is happy.

 

Joshua and Rowoon was having fun when suddenly the sky starts to get dark and when they look up, they saw the moon is covering the sun. 

Seventeen went near them and told them everything and Rowoon was shock cause he didn't know his beloved Joshua was cursed.

When they look again, it was solar eclipse and Rowoon tilt Joshua's neck to kiss the stones but nothing happened. 

The stones starts to glow as Joshua begins to fall unconscious so they laid her under the tree. 

S. Coups kissed the stone but nothing happened.  Jeonghan tried but nothing happened. Woozi,  Hoshi, Dino and Chan tried and Joshua is still not waking up and the chocker is still attached. 

Mingyu, Jun,  The8, Dokyeom and Seungkwan tried but still no availl. Wonwoo was the last one left and if it didn't work it means none of them are Joshua's true love and there has no much time. 

Wonwoo scoops Joshua to make her sit on his lap as her head rests on his shoulder. 

 

Wonwoo: it doesn't matter to me if I wasn't the one for you... I just wanted to save you...  I love you... 

 

Wonwoo said as his tears fall then he kiss the chocker's stones as his tears keeps falling on his now closed eyes.

 

The eclipse was over and Joshua was still unconscious and all of them were crying. Wonwoo hug Joshua more until he felt Joshua's hand move.

Joshua woke up and the chocker wa gone. Wonwoo and the others were shock. 

Joshua: *looks at Wonwoo and blushes* 

Wonwoo: *smiles and kiss Joshua's forehead* welcome back my love

Joshua: *hums and rest my head on Wonwoo's shoulder* I'm back my love...  I knew you're the one for me.. 

Wonwoo: * Joshua's cheek then kiss his lips*

 

The other members accepted what happened and so as Rowoon. They were glad that Joshua is fine and Joshua's happiness was theirs too. If Wonwoo hurts Joshua, they vow to themselves to make sure Wonwoo regrets it. They aren't sad because Joshua was being fair to all of them and it just happened that Wonwoo was the one for him. 

 

                                     The End

 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] 

Thank you to all who read this story :) 

Dont worry there's another one coming up. 

Thank you to all who read this story <3

I will post the new story once I finish its foreword :) see you on my next story