Once Upon A Time In Disney Land

Seventeen's Fairytale

Seventeen just finished their activities in America so the CEO rewarded them some tickets to Disney Land so they could unwind.

Everyone was so excited that they decided to plan out things for before they go there tomorrow. 

Seventeen just finished their dinner and they already wore their pajamas and brush their teeth before they hurdle in Joshua, Dino and Jun's shared room. 

Why did they choose their room? There are 3 reasons. 

3. It was the biggest room among all of the rooms they occupied. 

2. The aircon is huge and the beds are bigger. 

1. That's the room where Joshua is staying. 

 

S. Coups: so guys here's the plan, we can go and ride any ride we want but when 12:00pm strikes, we will meet on the XX restaurant then before 5:00pm we are gathered near the entrance because its when our service will arrive so we will go back to our hotel and pack our things and to rest.  Our flight back to Seoul was around 8pm. GOT IT? 

Everyone: yes hyung! 

Jeonghan: so lets now plan who will we wanna go with so we could easily gather all of our members. 

Chan: *looks at Joshua hyung* hyung I wanna go with you, I cant speak english that much.... 

Joshua: *smiles and maknae's hair* alright

Jun: count me in too!  I wanna join Joshua hyung and maknae

Mingyu: Me too! 

Hoshi: me too! 

Seungkwan, Vernon, The8: I WANNA JOIN TOO! 

Wonwoo: alright lets do it this way, who wants to go with them? *raises hand*

S. Coups: *raise both hands*

Jeonghan: *raises a hand*

Dokyeom: *raise my hand*

Woozi: *raises both hands*

 

They all decided to go with Joshua,Dino and Jun since they were all inlove with Joshua. Thats how all their plan got destroyed in just a few seconds,all because they wanna go with their beloved Joshua. 

 

 

[Flashback]

It all started when Joshua was introduced as the new trainee that will join them. He was shy, cute and just too pure. He was wearing a polo shirt, jeans and vans shoes. 

He had a guitar case hugging his fragile body and he just bow when their teacher introduce him and told them to make him feel welcome. 

Their teacher told them to practice their skills for now and to bond more so they could be more comfortable with each other.  

 

Joshua decided to go to the secret room where the teacher told him since he knew Joshua wants to play the guitar and he knew that he couldnt hear it since some of the trainees are really "energetic".

 

As the others were busy practicing dancing and singing, Joshua sits on the chair after closing the door gently. 

He took out his guitar and tunes it before he began playing it and sing "Officially Missing You".

Vernon that time wants to have a quiet time so he went to the secret room and as soon as he twisted the door knob and open the door gently,  he and the others heard Joshua's soothing honey voice and the sound of guitar that was like having a duet with him. 

 

They were all mesmerized as they listen and hurdle infront of the door quietly to listen to him. They saw how beautiful he is upclose and his pink lips that moves as he sing, was really kissable and when Joshua finished practicing, he smiles making them more attracted to him.  Thats how they first develop a crush on Joshua.

 

[End of Flash Back]

 

 

[The next day]

Joshua woke up at 8:00am,he prayed first before he got off bed then went to the batheoom. He start brushing his teeth then took a bath.

After 5 minutes, Joshua finished taking a bath and wore his clothes. He wipe his wet hair,making sure all the excess water was remove before he comb his hair. 

He saw Jun and Dino was still asleep and being a kind hyung that he is, he decided to wake them up. 

 

Joshua: Dino-yah, time to wake up * Dino's hair gently*

Dino: *groans abit* hyung...  I wanna sleep some more...

Joshua: please wake up maknae-ah, we had to eat breakfast and prepare our things, we will go to Disney Land today *still Dino's hair*

Dino: *wakes up and sees Joshua hyung sitting on my bed,face abit close while he my hair making me blush* o-okay hyung.... 

Joshua: *smiles* good maknae, now off you go and get prepare

Dino: *nods furiously while blushing* y-yes hyung *dashes to the bathroom and squeals quietly* Joshua hyung smile and wake me up!  ❤ what a lovely day it is today *sighs in happiness*

 

Meanwhile as Dino takes a bath, Joshua proceeds to Jun and like what he did to Dino, he his hair and tries to wake him up. 

Joshua: Jun-ah...time to wake up

Jun: Coups hyung... 20 more minutes... 

Joshua: I would love to let you but we had to prepare now... Come on pls and I'm sorry but I'm not S. Coups, I'm Joshua.... 

Jun: oh...Josh- *opens my eyes alittle and looks at him with a smile on his face and feels his hands on my hair* o-oh its fine hyung... sorry... I'm still sleepy...  *closes my eyes as I pull Joshua hyung to lay in my bed and hugs him* you smell good hyung... 

Joshua: *gasps when I got pull and hug and blushes when Jun whispers on my ear*

 

Dino just come out from the bathroom and he saw his Jun hyung pull his Joshua hyung and hug him. 

He doesnt care anymore if he's just wearing a bathrobe, all he knows is he needs help and he had to wake up his hyungdeul while shouting "hyungdeul!  Wake up!  Its an emergency!  Jun hyung is hugging Joshua hyung! * as he knock on their doors. 

After 0.5 miliseconds, all the doors were open and they all march towards Dino's room and gasps in anger when they saw Jun hugging Joshua while his face got burried in Jun's chest.

They peel off Jun from Joshua as they scold Jun while The8, Dino, Mingyu and Wonwoo took the chance to hug Joshua who was still dazed at what happened. 

 

 

[Time Skip]

 

They were now at Disney Land while Jun was still sulking because the members doesnt let him near Joshua. 

They rode all the rides where Joshua rides since they dont wanna miss this moment to enjoy their time with each other especially with him. 

During lunch time, while they eat,  a parade pass them by making all of them squeal when they saw their favorite Disney Characters.

 

Time fly so fast and before they know it, they already tried all the rides, visit the shops and play games except for the one shop near the entrance. 

It was a stall filled with toys and gifts. Its a shootig game. They decide to check it out and they all gasps at how beautiful the items in there are, they except Joshua was thinking of what to give to Joshua.

 

Attendee: welcome to Azure Mystic Shop.  Each cup has a number and each number will be equivalent to points. Each points has corresponding prizes as you can see on our prizes. 

 

They all look around while Joshua excuse himself to go to the bathroom, a perfect timing to win something for their beloved Joshua. 

They all look around till they spotted a black chocker necklace with a crystal blue and red gem in the middle. They all thought it was the perfect gift for Joshua. They need a total of 40 points to earn it. 

They all suggested to let S. Coups, Vernon and The8 to play the game. They paid $1 for 5 shots for each of them. 

S. Coup shot the numbers 1,3 and 5 as the other two shots got missed. 

The8 shot the numbers 2 and 7 while the other three shots got missed.

Vernon hits the numbers 4, 10 and 8.

 

They got a total score of 40 and the Attendee handed them their highest prize, the chocker that they wanted. 

Joshua just got back in time and the members gave it to him,saying it was a thank you gift for guiding them. 

Joshua was so happy that he hug each one of them as he said thank you not knowing that it got s all jelly. As for S. Coups, Vernon and The8, they got a kiss on their cheeks making them smile all day long. 

They made it back on their hotel, got enough rest and made it to the airport for their flight early. Actually the members except Joshua didn't sleep.  They were too happy to sleep. 

 

They made it back to South Korea at exact 10:00pm and all of them are tired so they decided to unpack tomorrow since they have 1 week free day.

 

They all prepare themselves to sleep on their own respective room. Joshua had fun and sleeps happily while wearing the choker that the members got just for him. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Here's the first chapter that you guys requested :) I kinda dont feel well thats why this is abit sudden ideas from my mind. 

Feel free to comment :)

I'll update soon when I put up a new idea for the next update and finish it early. I wrote this using my phone so exuse me if its abit unorganize when you use computer/tab.

 

See you all on the next update :)