Kissing the pain away

Seventeen's Fairytale

Joshua was still asleep due to tiredness and Seungcheol keeps saying sorry because he said it was his fault when everyone comforts him and tells him it was an accident. 

The ride back home was painfully quiet while Joshua was sleeping on Wonwoo's lap as her feet was resting on Jeonghan's lap as S. Coups Joshua's hair. 

 

[After 1 week]

 

Joshua got better and he already told Seungcheol that she forgives him and she lets Seungcheol hug her.

She knew Seungcheol wont stop if she didn't accept his apology. As for her savior, Rowoon still haven't contacted Seungcheol due to their practice. 

 

[After 4 days]

 

Joshua was still the same and she isn't back to normal yet. Everyone already explained it to her and they all feel guilty for it was their fault that Joshua suffered from this situation now but atleast her swollen ankle was completely healed. 

 

Everyone was still sad and Joshua was thinking of how to cheer them up. Joshua loves all of them and she couldn't bear to let them be sad and guilty. 

 

Joshua might act dense at times but she isn't stupid not to know that they all have feelings for her even she was a boy.

 

She decides to confront them one by one after they got home from the sudden meeting and family dinner at Pledis building. 

It was already night time and she knew it was the perfect time to talk to them since around this time is the time where they all just stay in the dorm or in their own room. 

 

As she expected everyone just dispers because of what happened to Joshua. Even so she was thankful they do their best to protect her and not let anyone knew about her secret. 

Joshua decides to first talk to the maknae Chan since Chan easily obeys to her. 

 

[Dino's POV]

I was still sad that Joshua hyung isn't normal yet and if only I knew this would happen, I will be willing to snatch the necklace and wear it instead of Joshua hyung... To be honest I love Joshua hyung alot.  He's kind and he always cheer me up when I feel down... inshort he's my strength and weakness. 

I was shock when he knock on my room and I told him to come in,  as usual he comforted me again even if he's still a girl.  His warm hugs is still the same.  He ask me what could he do to make me feel better and I ask him if he's sure and seeing him nod,  I ask him to close his eyes and then,  I took my chance and kiss his lips. 

It feels so soft yet so warm... It makes me calm and and I hug him as he hug me back.  Before I knew it I fell asleep comfortably. 

 

[Vernon's POV] 

I enter shared room and saw Joshua noona sitting beside Chan and his hair.  It was my first time I saw Chan sleep in comfort and he's smiling. 

Joshua noona notice my presence and gestures me to sit beside her and then she held my hands and ask me what could make me feel calm. 

I know its too much but I told her I want a kiss from her so she close her eyes and told me that I could kiss her everywhere I want so I took the opportunity and kiss her soft warm lips.  I don't know why but it was soothing and all of the heavy feeling was lifted and I broke the kiss and hug her while thanking her for it. I bid her good night and sleep happily. 

 

[Hoshi's POV]

I saw the two maknaedeul sleeping and Joshua hyung was sitting beside Chan when she called me to sit beside her. 

She asked me to share my problems to her and that she is willing to listen. Like everyone else I told her my problem is her condition then she ask me what can he do to lift it up and I shyly ask for a kiss and I was shock when she said okay and told me that I can kiss her wherever I like so I held her name and gently kiss her. 

I feel so good after kissing her. Just a peck on her lips was enough and I don't wanna abuse her kindness. She hug me then bids me goodnight and I also bid her goodnight and went to the upper deck to sleep happily because finally I kiss the Joshua hyung... the person who stole my heart. 

 

[The8's POV]

I decide to enter the room and the first thing I notice was Joshua hyung I mean noona. Well whatever,  the person I love is so pretty and she notice me. She immediately spread her arms so I happily went to her to hug her but I slipped thanks to the shirt on the floor and I accidentally kiss her lips. I blush and pull away and say sorry to her but she said its alright and she is happy that I wasn't hurt... Now tell me how to not fall for her.... I excuse myself and went to my share bed to sleep after we bid each other goodnight. I cover myself with blanket and hug my pillow happily before drifting to sleep. 

 

[Jun's POV]

I just finish taking a bath and I was going inside my shared room when I open the door, I was shock to come face to face with the person I love. 

She step back and step on a shirt making her slip so I wasted no time and catch her and twist my body abit to make her fall on top of me. 

I groan in pain due to the fall and was about to ask if Joshua's alright when I felt something warm on my lips and when I open my eyes Joshua is looking at me while blushing as our lips were connected. 

As much as I love to kiss her more, I don't wanna abuse my love so I gently help her sit up then hug her and told her that I have to wear clothes and she nods shyly. I whisper in her ear a thank you for the kiss while blushing. Looks like I'll sleep happily today. 

 

[Wonwoo's POV]

I was reading a book at the kitchen when someone tap my shoulder and I saw my beloved Joshua. 

I let her seat beside me then I close my book and hug her. I told her that I'm sorry and she said its alright but for me it isn't so I keep saying sorry when suddenly she kiss me on my lips making me shock. 

She blush so hard as she say sorry and that she doesn't know what to do to stop me and I just smile and kiss her forehead. I told her its alright and that its better than being hit. She giggles and kiss my forehead when I told her I wanna rest. It makes me so happy just seeing her smile and she kiss me.. I can't believe it...it makes me grin like an idiot but what do I care atleast she kiss me.

 

Joshua took a break for awhile because of too much kissing but she didn't mind as long as it could make everyone happy.  She then decides to go to the their shared room and she saw Seungkwan who was in deep thoughts. 

 

[Seungkwan's POV]

I was so frustrated and keeps on thinking what can I do to help Joshua hyung. I wanna help him and to make it up to him for ignoring him sometimes and believe me he doesn't deserve it. 

I was busy thinking when I felt someone caress my head and when I look up it was Joshua hyung I mean noona. 

I don't know why but I felt like hugging her and slowly I feel abit better and she hugs me back. I feel her bend down alittle and when I look up instead of his lips on my forehead, her lips met mine making us both blush. To describe her lips... It was like a marshmallow that is soak in hot choco. 

We immediately break the kiss because I don't wanna abuse her kindness and heck I didn't wanna be killed. I thank her for the comfort and sorry for accidentally kissing her but all she said is that its alright and that she is happy that I was now smiling. Can you believe it?  If this happen with another person heck I will get slap but thankfully it was my beautiful Joshua so Its worth it. I excuse myself and told her I'm gonna sleep then she bid me a good night.. This is a GOODnight. 

 

[Dokyeom's POV]

I saw Joshua hyungna placing a blanket over Seungkwan who is sleeping and I whine and told her I want to be tuck in bed too so that's what she did. 

I lay on bed and she tuck me on bed. I don't want for her to notice my sadness so I decided to be goofy. 

She my hair after she put the blanket over me. She was about to kiss my forehead when I tilt my head up making our lips met and we both blush. I told her that I didn't mean it but she just shrug it off.. See?  That's why I love Joshua Hong. Joshua is the definition of kindness and understanding. 

 

Joshua then is now down to 4 people. The first one he saw was Mingyu who was sitting on the sofa. 

 

[Mingyu's POV]

I couldn't think of any solution of how I can help the love of my life.  It was so hard knowing I was also one at fault why that person was in a complicated situation right now. 

I was still in deep thoughts when I felt someone hug me and I saw the love of my life. 

She told me not to worry about her and that she is fine knowing that were there for her. I hug her back and make her sit on my lap as I burried my face on her shoulder. 

Her presence and caring manner was enough for me to ease my mind. I broke the hug and thank her for the comfort. 

I decided to not give up and will do my best to bring her back to her normalself. I look up and there I saw her calming doe eyes, cute buttones nose and her sweet warm lips. 

I don't know what possess me and I suddenly ask her if I could kiss her and she just close her eyes and I took it as a signal for me to kiss her. I feel great and calm. I thank her for the comfort and for letting me kiss her. I told her that I will take a rest and that we will not stop till we got her back to normal making her smile and that image lingers till I drift to dreamland. 

 

[Woozi's POV]

I heared someone knock on the door and just told that person to come thinking that it was just S. Coups hyung since Mingyu already entered. 

I was busy thinking of a new song when suddenly someone hug me and I saw the one who stole my heart. 

Her hug really calms my throbbing head and her hugs even when she was still a boy soothes my aching body. 

I look at her and I could see her beautiful face and suddenly I turn it towards me and when I saw her lips,  I got hypnotized and kiss it. 

She just let me and I her cheek and thank her for letting me and now I got my inspiration back. She told me that I can do it while she blush making me smile warmly and then she excuse herself so I could write and then it click me. The next title of our comeback song is "Boom Boom".

 

[S. Coups'  POV]

I was on the viranda while reading the instructions again.. We have to do something fast to save Joshua. 

I keep reading and flipping the whole box till I saw the warning sign saying that if the owner of the choker doesnt find her true love on his/her birthday,  the choker will dissolve and the owner will be permantly be who he/she is when the choker dissolves. 

I got worried more and was about to hit the railings,  someone pull me into a hug and that was Joshua. 

I silently cry on her as I keep saying sorry for being not a good leader. I keep wailing on her till I felt her head rest on my shoulder.  I kiss her lips and carried her towards the sofa then covers her with blanket. I can't put her back to her room knowing how noisy her lucky roommates are, they might disturb her and no I wont take chances. 

She knows how to comfort me by just listening to me or just by hugging me. I am now alright thanks to her and now I am more determined to help her and ofcourse I have to tell the others about what I had discover but for now I had to rest so I close the viranda and went straight to my shared room to sleep. 

 

[Jeonghan's POV]

I was standing outside the door, looking at a distance while thinking of how we could remove that choker on Joshua knowing its requirements,  it was hard. I went inside and lock the door when I saw my bestfriend sleeping at the sofa. 

Joshua is the only one who can calm me and can make me crazy fast. I know she is tired and I know she comforted the other members because Joshua Hong is a person with a pure heart. 

I carried her towards her own room and gently places her down and tuck her in her bed. I know its wrong but I wanna do it, its better if I do it if not I might regret not doing it because who knows who she will end up with so I lean in and kiss her lips before I go on my own room to sleep. 

 

        -------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

So here it is xD one more chapter and this lame story of mine is finished :) might update again on friday :)

 

See ya on the next chapter and thanks to all who read, bookmark and subscribe. Most thankful to those who comments. ❤❤❤❤