Closer

Seventeen's Fairytale

A scream broke out of their quiet dorm and it was coming from the bathroom.  They all went to there fast to see what happened. 

Joshua was hiding behind the shower curtain,face was bright red while his clothes was on the laundry basket.

Jun, The8 and Dino was covering their face while Seungkwan and Dokyeom rushed out to buy something. 

The other members growls as they drag Jun, The8 and Dino out to nag at them while Wonwoo quickly went near the frightened Joshua and covers her with his robe while he gets a towel to dry her hair. 

 

Wonwoo assist Joshua out and make her sit on the covered bowl while Mingyu went to cook food into the kitchen. 

 

Wonwoo still dries Joshua's hair as Joshua rests her head on Wonwoo's tummy making Wonwoo blush. 

 

Wonwoo: say Joshua hyung I mean noona, what happened? 

Joshua: well I was sleeping when I woke up and I feel hot so I decided to take a bath when Jun, The8 and Dino suddenly barge in and suddenly the curtain was open and they saw me ... I suddenly scream >\\\\\<

Wonwoo: I see...  *blushes as I Joshua's fluffy hair* Don't worry from now on, I will guard you outside the door everytime you will use the bathroom or if youre gonna change clothes :)

Joshua: *hugs Wonwoo's waist* thank you *burries my face so Wonwoo cant see my blushing face*

 

Wonwoo kept his promise and he guards Joshua till Seungkwan and Dokyeom came back with shopping bags and hands it to Wonwoo who was guarding their shared room telling them that Joshua is inside. 

Wonwoo thank them then gently knocks on the door so he could hand over Joshua's needs. He keep guarding Joshua as he could hear the other members scolding Jun, The8 and Dino for what they have done. 

 

Wonwoo heard the door open then he told Joshua that he will just get Mingyu to style her hair and Joshua nods as she smiles at Wonwoo making the latter's heart flutter as he went to the kitchen and calls Mingyu saying that Joshua needs help with her hair while he took over at placing the plates on the table. 

 

Mingyu rushes over to find Joshua drying her hair then he offers her to let him handle the work. 

 

Joshua: thanks Mingyu :3

Mingyu: dont mention it noona *gently combing Joshua's hair,blushing*

Joshua: Gyu?  Do you think I could go back to normal?  *looks up at Mingyu*

Mingyu: *cups Joshua's face and leans down abit while I rub her smooth cheeks* I believe you will :) Don't worry about it too much, nae?  We're gonna protect you

Joshua: *blushes and smiles* thank you Gyu *hugs his neck*

Mingyu: *blushes harder as I hug her back* *wishes that this moment lasts forever*

 

Mingyu and Joshua went to the kitchen after only to find the other members are already there while Jun, The8 and Dino apologise to Joshua for what they have done and thankfully Joshua is nice that's why they are easily forgiven. 

 

After eating, they decided to try first returning Joshua back to normal by letting the sunlight hit Joshua's choker then when Joshua suddenly sweat, her cat ears had disappear yet she's still a girl. 

 

Joshua sighs sadly but atleast she's a normal person. Mingyu thinks for a moment and suggests for Joshua's long hair to be cut while she wears loose shirts and pants so her s wont be notice.

The others seem to agree and also Joshua so they help Mingyu get Joshua her haircut by cleaning the floor while Wonwoo assists Mingyu as for the others, they were searching their wardrobes to look for clothes that will help hide Joshua's girl body to not get notice. 

Thankfully Joshua's voice isnt a problem for it was still sound the same only abit soft. When they finished everything, Joshua looks the same when he was a boy. 

 

Mingyu: guys do you know how we can hide Joshua noona's chest just incase she had to wear fitted outfits? 

Woozi: about that, I search for it while all of you are busy. So here's what we need... a singlet, a plain straight corset so it will look like flat without hurting Joshua noona. We also need atleast a set of undergarments for her, napkins and other girl necessities.

Hoshi: brilliant!  :D 

S. Coups: woah someone is prepared. 

Jun: but wont we get questioned why were buying such things like undergarments? 

The8: true.. were guys and were the only ones who knew Joshua hyung is now a noona. 

Dino: and we couldnt let be seen with a girl, it will be an issue. 

Seungkwan: leave it to me, I'll just say that I wanna give a gift to my sister some high quality undergarments that she could use.  No one will suspect me since they know I love my sister and all :P

Dokyeom: niceu idea!  :D

Jeonghan: what are we waiting for?  Kajja! 

 

Seventeen rode their van lended to them while Mingyu drives as Joshua sits beside Mingyu to avoid being crushed by the others since Joshua is more delicate than before. 

They have arrived at a mall, thankfully their fans doesn't know they're now back in South Korea. They decide to begin their plan and as what Seungkwan said, nobody suspect him and even call him a caring dongsaeng to his noona. 

Mingyu, Joshua, Wonwoo and S. Coups were waiting for Seungkwan while the others went shopping around for them. 

They were keeping away Joshua from the aircon so her cat ears and tail wont come out. 

Joshua's girl mood was slowly kicking in and she suddenly pulls S. Coups, Mingyu and Wonwoo's shirt gently enough to get their attention and Joshua mumbles softly that she wants to buy some dress because she feels hot wearing shirt and pants. 

Mingyu, Wonwoo and S. Coups look at each other then on Joshua. They couldn't resist and they feel sorry for Joshua. 

Mingyu: alright me and Wonwoo hyung will look for clothes for you, just stay close to Coups hyung.. dont worry we will pick out the best and comfortable ones just for you :D

Wonwoo: yeah besides Mingyu has a sister and he wont be suspected.  

Joshua: *smiles happily* thank you *eyesmiles*

Mingyu, Wonwoo and S. Coups: *blushes as our heart beats fast*

 

Joshua and S. Coups decided to buy food after texting the others to meet up by the parking lot so they could go to the park.

S. Coups feels like he was having a date with Joshua as they look around and share food while they wait for the pizzas and chickens they order along with drinks while waiting for the other members. He was sitting on a sofa inside the store with Joshua when suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulder only to see Joshua fell asleep. 

S. Coups: *sees Joshua sleeping and caress her face as he remove his cap and puts it on Joshua then he whispers* why are you doing this to me?  You make my heart beat fast...  I'm falling more for you... Joshua... your lips... It looks so soft...so...tempting...   *looks around and sees no one is looking* mianhae... I will stole something *gently press my lips gently on Joshua's lips*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Thankfully got no work today so I've been able to update this :3 here's the cheolsoo, ninshua and wonshu moments that you guys suggested :)

 I was thinking of compiling JoshuaxSeventeen drables/shots after I finish this story, what do you guys think?  :) feel free to suggest by commenting :) Your comments motivates me to write and to those 2 who voted, thank you so much <3

 

I will update soon since I had no work till Monday :) see ya on the next chapter~