Like A Cat

Seventeen's Fairytale

During that night while everyone was sleeping, Joshua felt a cold breeze coming from the open window making him shiver so he snuggle more inside his blanket. The moonlight entered from the open window and illuminates Joshua's sleeping figure. Suddenly, the crystal on Joshua's chocker began to glow in blue and slowly spread all over Joshua making him  shiver as he feel colder than before. The cloud passed by covering the moonlight and the stone stops glowing as Joshua's body stop shivering.

 

The chirp of the birds can be heard as the sun just rise up in the sky to indicate it was already morning. Seungkwan was the first one to wake up. He stretch his arms and fix his bed before coming down and waking up Dokyeom. It was their daily routine to wake up the members. The real reason behind it was that they just wanna cuddle beside Joshua and be the ones to wake him up. They like him so much due to his kind nature bonus the facr that he is cute, handsome and hot.

 

Seungkwan: *yawns as I stretch my arms and goes down from the upper deck* time to wake up! GOOD MORNING!!!!!

Dokyeom: *yawns and sits up,rubs my eyes* Good Morning Seungkwan :D

Seungkwan: Good morning hyung :)

Dokyeom: time to wake up the others but first let's wake up Joshua hyung.

Seungkwan: let's go! :D

 

Dokyeom and Seungkwan decides to wake up Joshua so they went near him and removes his blanket. 

 

Seungkwan and Dokyeom: GOOD MORNING JOSHUA HYU- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

Seungkwan and Dokyeom scream so loud  (effortless) making everyone wake-up and rush to their room. The other members saw Seungkwan and Dokyeom blushing while holding Joshua's blanket as their mouth was wide open and they were staring at someone; being curious, they also look at where they are looking and they also had their jaw drop and blushing while staring at a beautiful kitty hybrid on Joshua's bed who was hugging a pillow while still abit sleepy.

 

Seungkwan & Dokyeom: w-who... w-ha.... *loss for words*

S.Coups: u-uh... w-who w-will b-be willing to be the sacrifice?

Other members: n-not me!

S.Coups: s-someone has to ask that kitty so we could know where Joshua is right now! *whispering in a bit loud voice*

Jun: I-I'll do it..for my love for Joshua...

Others: go Jun! *backs away while hidding using Joshua's blanket and sniffs it* smells so good

 

Jun slowly went beside the dazed kitty and sits on Joshua's bed. He gently its hair and gently wakes it up and he blush hard when he saw it was a female kitty and before he could ask where Joshua is, he notice the pendant that they gave Joshua yesterday. He observe the kitty first and noticing that this kitty ressembles Joshua alot before he tells the others he had a feeling that the kitty in Joshua's bed is their beloved Joshua. They all look at the kitty once more and it finally clicked them, the face, the choker, the earrings, the clothes and the way the kitty moves in her sleep, they are now 100% sure that the kitty is Joshua.

 

Jun: wake up.... * her head* J-joshua hyung?

Joshua: *wakes up and sits gently as I rub my eyes and yawns as I cover my mouth* good morning Jun... *smiles sleepily*

Jun: *gulps when the pillow was removed and saw s while the s are visible through Joshua's pajama top,blushes hard and coughs* u-um...Joshua hyung?

Joshua: y-yes Jun? *still abit sleepy not noticing his voice had change along with his appearance*

Jun: this may shock you like how me and the others are... brace yourself  hyung *slowly fishes my phone out of my pocket and uses its mirror to make Joshua see his appeareance*

Joshua: *eyes shots open in shock as I slowly digest what happened,slowly touching my head down to my feet*

Jun: *blushes hard like the others as Joshua touches himself,covers my nose*

Other members: *covering Chan's eyes as they sniff and covers their nose while blushing*

Joshua: h-how.... w-wha... m-maybe this was a dream... I-i'll just.... *faints*

 

Jun and the others panic when Joshua suddenly faints and thankfully Jun manage to caught her and his face heats up more because Joshua is now resting in his arms and Joshua's y female body isnt helping and he notice that the other members has their nose bleeding because of their ertness. Jun growls at them and told them that they should let Joshua rest first before they go the living room and think how Joshua became a female kitty hybrid.

 

[At the Living Room]

Mingyu: this is so shocking... *whispers* she's so hot and y *////*

Wonwoo: the other day he's so handsome now he's gorgerous =////=

Jeonghan: what do we do now? My handsome Joshua is now a freaking y kitty! *nose bleeds and covers my nose with tissues*

S.Coups: let's calm down first and think of what is the factor that made him like that *gets more tissues to cover my nose*

Woozi: *still blushing but thankful that the nose bleeding has stop* I think it has something to do with the choker....

Hoshi: that's it! Where is the box? Maybe it has the instructions there!

S.Coups: alright guys, let's search in our luggages and find that box! We need to solve this problem in less than a week or else we will be doomed

The8: we? more like Joshua hyu- I mean noona will more likely be in danger because of her appearance

All members: appearance? *recalls when Joshua fainted awhile ago making our nose bleed again* =//////=

Vernon: g-guys l-lets start looking for it!

Dino: y-yeah lets do this!

 

The members snap out of their dirty fantasies and began to look for the box to help Joshua. They search everywhere until Vernon and Chan announces that they found it. The members except Joshua who was still unconscious began to open the box and took out the case of the chocker and like Hoshi had said, under the lid has the instructions on how to use it and its purpose.

 

Name of the product: Eclipse Stone

Stone Colors: Sapphire Blue & Ruby Red

Design: YinYang

Effects:

Sapphire Blue Stone - can be activate once  the moonlight hits the one who wears it or when it hits the stone directly. Once the person feels cold, It transform the person who wears it to his/her opposite gender + the animal that the owner resembles. 

Ruby Red Stone - can be activate once the sunlight hits the stone. Once the person feels warm or sweat, it can turn the person back to normal.

 

Note:

It can only deactivate once the choker was put back to the case. Once it was wear it cant be remove unless a kiss of pure true love is rub on the stones attached on the owner's neck during Lunar or Solar Eclipse.

 

Seventeen read everything and they had to protect Joshua and be cautious on making Joshua feels cold during the next week until they figure out who is Joshua's true love. They all look at each other with their gazes filled with sadness because they all love each other like siblings and a fair competion to win over Joshua but for now they all decided to take care of Joshua first and to calm their ert minds.

 

S.Coups: I guess we have to work together for Joshua and for our group.

Mingyu: I agree besides Joshua hyung will get upset if we fight.

Jeonghan: I'll admit I always tease Joshua but he never gets mad he will just get upset.

Wonwoo: true but Imagine him getting mad

Woozi: Hoshi is scary when mad but imagine Joshua hyung getting mad

Vernon: that will be so scary

Hoshi: speaking of where is Chan, Jun, Hao,Kwan and Kyeom?

 

They all look at each other before a scream was heard.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

Will update Chapter 3 when I got free time :)

if you had suggestions pls do comment below :3

see you on the next chapter