The dance of the petals

Seventeen's Fairytale

Thankfully, nobody caught S. Coups kissing Joshua. He feels so good yet bad for stealing a kiss from his belove whose sleeping. 

S. Coups notice that nothing happened when he kissed Joshua. He thinks that Joshua hasn't found the one for him yet so he will just keep doing his best to win Joshua's love. 

 

After a few more minutes, their order has arrived and S. Coups wakes Joshua up and went to the parking lot where the other members are waiting. 

The maknaeline began to snatch Joshua from S. Coups and cuddles with her because they miss their "noona".

Mingyu began to drive when everyone is already inside the van. They were all excited to have a peace picnic under the huge tree on the park. 

Joshua was enjoying her day as Vernon and Dino rest their head on her shoulder and catching abit sleep. 

Mingyu keeps driving until he reach the park and gently parks the car, noticing that only Joshua and him were awake. 

 

Joshua went off the van after Mingyu and open the doors to gently wake up each one of them and when she was gonna wake up Jun, she was suddenly pull to a hug as Jun nuzzles his face on Joshua's neck making Mingyu shout Jun's name. 

Suddenly everyone was awake and saw that Jun is hugging Joshua who is sitting on his lap. 

 

Jeonghan, Woozi,  Wonwoo, S. Coups, Hoshi and Seungkwan: WEN JUNHUI!  LET GO OF JOSHUA OR WE WILL BEAT YOU INTO PIECES!!!!

The others were growling while The8 hits Jun's head making him wake up while Mingyu takes Joshua who is blushing hard away and carries her outside the van.

 

After that incident; Jeonghan,  Woozi, S. Coups, Hoshi, Wonwoo and The8 surrounds Joshua making the others flinch because the scariest members team up to guard Joshua. 

Joshua looks around and sees a huge shady tree up in a small hill, not too secluded but just enough to not get notice and was surrounded by flowers. Joshua points it at everyone making the tension around them disappear. 

Joshua's beautiful smile were enough to make them all calm down as they start to arrange everything. 

 

After eating, they clean their mess then they all decided to play the rose of Sharon has bloom. The looser will treat dinner. 

The wind blows as the cloud passes by covering up the sun's hot rays as the beautiful flowers and tree leaves dances with the air while their laughter fills the quiet surrounding. 

S. Coups was the "it" so he trying his best just to win the game as the others tries their best not to get caught moving. 

Vernon, Seungkwan, Hoshi and Seokmin was caught and the other members were thinking what they will do once they "cut the rose".

It was Jeonghan who cut the rose and they began to run and S. Coups sees Joshua runs to the dead end and he tries to capture her. 

She began to run and without noticing there was a cliff, she slipped and before the other members could hide, they heared S. Coups screaming for Joshua's name as Joshua screams. 

 

At that moment,  a tall handsome guy happened to pass by trying to enjoy his vacation too when suddenly he heard someone screaming from above and he immediately run.

???: oh no!  *dashes towards the person and manage to catch him,thankfully abit athletic* Are you alright? *looks at the person I just save and mumbles "so beautiful"*

Joshua: *nods still abit trembling from what happened* t-thank you for saving me 

???: no problem *puts the beautiful stranger down slowly and carries the stranger again when i notice the stranger is limping*

 

The kind stranger who help Joshua carried her bridal style as he decided to go up where Joshua's co-members awaits. 

The wind blows abit harshly causing the stranger to protect the beautiful being in his arms.

He then notice that the cap fell off and he carefully pick it up and hand it to the person he was carrying and there he fully saw the person's face, he recognizes him, it was his crush from Seventeen,  the gentleman Joshua Hong. 

 

Joshua thanked him as she smile making his heartbeat thump fast and the falling petals didn't help for it makes Joshua more beautiful and it makes his heart beat crazily. 

 

The other members of Seventeen was worried and they run down the hill and hopes Joshua is fine until they saw a tall handsome stranger carrying the now sleeping Joshua on his arms. 

 

Seungkwan: I recognize you... You're Rowoon of SF9,thanks for bringing Joshua hyung to us :)

Woozi: so how did you find Joshua? 

Rowoon: nae annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim *bows carefully and hands Joshua sunbaenim to Mingyu sunbaenim who was near me* You're welcome sunbaenim, I don't know exactly what happened but I was jogging when I heard a scream and saw Joshua sunbaenim falling from above and I began to panic so I run as fast as I could to catch him. I was about to put him down when I notice he winced so that's when I realize he had a swollen foot so I had no choice but to carry him. 

 

S. Coups: you got no Idea how thankful we are to you for saving Joshua.  Mingyu please assist Joshua and apply first aid on him. 

Mingyu: alright *looks at Rowoon and smiles* thank you *Mingyu bows then went to the car while carrying the sleeping beauty*

Jun: yeah and if you didn't pass by Joshua hyung might be in worse condition

Wonwoo: thank you for saving our hyung

Jeonghan: how can we repay you? 

Rowoon: aye sunbaenim no need to pay me up *smiles* I'm glad I could help

Vernon: hyung we want to atleast pay you though

Rowoon: aye sunbaenim *blush and rubs my nape* no need

The8: we insist... You save a life... 

S. Coups: oh I know, we will give you my number so if you made up your mind what do you want as reward then call us. 

Dino: and pls hyung don't decline

Rowoon: *nods and smiles* alright sunbaenim, kamsahamnida and I hope for Joshua sunbaenim's fast recovery... I gotta go now, leadernim is looking for me

Seventeen except Joshua and Mingyu: kamsahamnida Rowoon-shi *bows then waves happily before going to where Joshua and Mingyu is right now*

 

[At the van]

Mingyu layed Joshua on the backseat and treat his wound, he gently hug his hyung/noona while whispering

Mingyu: thank goodness youre safe and nothing worse happened *kisses Joshua's forehead*

He then looks at Joshua and her cheeks as he stare at his beloved's peaceful sleeping figure. 

 

Mingyu: promise I will look after you more... I don't want this to happen again.... I can't bear it...if I loose you * her head then her pink soft lips* I love you....  *closes my eyes and kiss her lips gently*

 

[Meanwhile]

Rowoon got back at SF9's dorm with a big smile plastered on his face. 

Taeyang: woah hyung you seemed so happy what happened? 

Zuho: I bet something good happen, spill it *grins*

Inseong and Chani: yeah spill it!  Spill it! 

Rowoon: alright.... alright... I met the love of my life and I can't belive that he will appear from the sky to my arms...  *blushes and smiles*

Inseong, Chani, Zuho and Taeyang: *gasps* YOU MEAN.....YOU MEET SEVENTEEN?! SPECIALLY THEIR GENTLEMAN, JOSHUA SUNBAENIM?!  OMG WHO IS THE PRETTIEST IN PERSON?! YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!!  WE WANNA MEET THEM TOO! 

Rowoon: chill guys... *chuckles* Seriously... no bias... Joshua sunbaenim is the prettiest.

 

The other members whine at Rowoon to help them meet the famous Seventeen too and Rowoon just nod and didn't bother to say he got the number of Seventeen's leader or else the bombrades of his co-fanboys wont stop. 

 

 

           ---------------------------------------------------

[A/N] 

Surprise!  Sf9 makes their cameo in the story xD I will update again tomorrow then when I got time again, ok?  I need motivations and thank you for those 2,

me_ulan and wonshua

who always comments everytime I update, it means alot to me :) see you on the next chapter~